What's new

jdkronyk101

Mac 1 Bottoms up!
PSX_20221010_083220.jpg

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Seriously loving all the plant photos everyone! Thanks all for entering so far and voting!

We are in the final stretch now with Friday being the last day for entry! I will count up the votes at some point over the weekend and let you all know the following week!

Best of luck everyone & if you haven't voted for your favourite, be sure to do so!

PS/ Josh

elanius

Veteran
thanks for the competition @PureSativaUK !
Here is selected 20 weeker Original Haze crossed with reversed Pure Kush, I had 4 phenotypes and this one is the best smoke by far. Potent, euphoric, stimulating and very positive, one of my new found favorites. Very complex smells - incense, tropical red fruits / grapefruit peel with kushy background. Flowered for 14 weeks

DSC_0067r.JPG
DSC_0057r2.JPG
DSC_0061r2.JPG

420PyRoS

I'll make the tie breaker than if no one else.

Edit:
Cloneman gets my vote.

Very tough, sorry negative, yours is very stunning also. I want to smoke both!

Will someone out there bring back the tie suspense or solidify a lead. Time will tell.

Last edited:

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Epic competition @PureSativaUK

Here a Strawberry AK from Serious Seed loving the Strawberry taste.
Was grow under 300watt LED and B.A.C was use.
i-gP6bRhS-X2.jpg

i-QBLPhQS-XL.jpg

i-Nbn9FJ7-XL.jpg

i-hSzKVWC-XL.jpg

Tangie Ghost Train Haze Sound so nice

Thanks so much for your entry, unfortunately it was slightly after the competition has closed. Your entry is is a great one though and as we will do a Serious Seeds promo soon for their latest strain Serioitca. I think you should definitely enter it there when its up, I shall pop you a DM when we post it so it isn't missed.

@Cloneman took first place and chose the Tangie Ghost Train Haze & @negative37dBA close behind in second got the Killer Glue!

Thanks,

PS/ Josh

negative37dBA

Veteran
Thanks @PureSativaUK Be doing up a diary on these seeds when I pop them. Going to have to be the run after next as I have a 3 foot beast from seed ready to go right now!! Be nice to see what these 2 classics bring to the table as a single plant. I do expect some nice chunkyness from the cross. Hope the frost level and high are on point!!
Peace, negative.
Bye the way....first time EVER I have gotten anything in the grow game. Been second a couple times and that sucks. This has really made my days a bit brighter.

Latest posts

Latest posts