What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

JohnnyChicago

Ace's Oldtimers Haze x Seedsman Original Haze
picture.php

SolarLogos

I've been enjoying the AfghanxMalawi, I really love the high. I've always liked a good Indica cerebral high, introverted/appreciation-awareness of life, though provoking, mental calmness/relaxation and euphoria. This Afghan was all of that, but quick tolerance and could use some added potency. Adding Malawi changed that in a good way. AxM#1 is still my favorite, but I have a new round to sample soon. So far, none have the structure and compactness to the flowers as #1. I posted her a few months or so back.

I crossed her into OTH. I have 6 females in flower, here is the mom, AxM#1

Daughter
A/MxOTH#1

Son, A/MxOTH

I'm hoping to add a little caffeine to the high, a new dimension and just overall, round it out a bit.

SolarLogos

Here are Zamaldelica x Mama Thai and the (KillerA5xVietnamese Black) x Mama Thai. Mama Thai is Koh Chang Thai x Skunk 1 from Seedsman. I have a few (KillerA5xVietnamese Black) x OTH that are about 10 days old and will post on them when they are a little bigger.

Zamaldelica x Mama Thai

Killer A5/VB x Mama Thai. The Killer A5xVB courtesy of Mr. D, thank you my good friend!

These are all 21 days from seed, quite vigorous plants they are. They will get topped Monday and later next week, transplant and go into the flower room.

Couple other things going on.
Vietnamese Black (purple pheno) pollinated with Nevil's Haze x Vietnamese Black (thank you kindly brother MadMac for the pollen).

Purple Haze pollinated with Purple Satellite Reversed (Oaxaca pheno). I pollinated the green pheno as well.

Any one of the above, or all of them could end up crossed with the AfghanxMalawi

Peace, God bless

OlDirtyHuman

Ghost Train Haze x Honduras

picture.php

Second time growing one of these unfortunately lost the last one thanks to mites. So I haven't finished flowering one yet. The first plant was much more vigorous and stretchy. Maybe a month more before flower time.

SolarLogos

(Afghan x Malawi) x OTH

(Afghan x Malawi) x OTH

(Afghan x Malawi) x OTH in week 6 of flower. None of the skunk from the mom carried over into this hybrid. Smells are herbal and what I call "aerosol hairspray" that I've only found on both my OTH and Honduran (green Mexican pheno)

Peace, God bless

Dogtown

Wow @JohnnyChicago, she's a eyecatcher, looking forward to the next pictures!

@SolarLogos the (Afghan x Malawi) x OTH show's already good amount of resin! [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]2 years ago I crossed a 'Nepali' (DDC) x 'Erdpurt' (ACE) outdoors. The 'Nepali' female and 'Erdpurt' male we're both completely purple. The resulting F1 we're tested outdoors and showed good resistance against mold and smelled like 'Nepali' female and showed dense buds which came from 'Erdpurt' male. She was harvested by the beginning of october but was already finished by the end of september because some seeds had we'rent fully matured at end of september. She had little mold (lost about 5-10%) but there's to say that the weather was full of rain two weeks before harvest.

P1040626.jpg

P1040870.jpg

P1050151.jpg

P1050201.jpg

Thanks
Dogtown

Azeotrope

Veteran
SnowMoon x GoldenTiger

SnowMoon x GoldenTiger

Had a very, very, very floral/pungent male Snow Moon. Made about 100 seeds with two Golden Tiger ladies I had going. One of the ladies was much like our favorite Malawi plants and the other looked much more Thai.

I run standard seeds only in my garden get about 30% males on average. Most get tossed these days. This one was super dark, short, quick to flower big, and just had a "funk". I had to do it! Haha!

Attachments

• 142D18C6-0C54-4F28-A920-6275D9023AE7.jpg
    142D18C6-0C54-4F28-A920-6275D9023AE7.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 16
  • C1EB7EF0-2F1F-47A3-9402-1E7F45D3F53F.jpg
    C1EB7EF0-2F1F-47A3-9402-1E7F45D3F53F.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 16
  • E6B6F4DE-824F-4B55-BA73-DCAD62D6309D.jpg
    E6B6F4DE-824F-4B55-BA73-DCAD62D6309D.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 13

Azeotrope

Veteran
SMxGT

SMxGT

More pics from day 23

Attachments

• 922D3735-B6D3-4B80-B7E2-D5A899D2014D.jpg
    922D3735-B6D3-4B80-B7E2-D5A899D2014D.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 27A662B8-5B44-46EC-9251-8A111D7AD0D6.jpg
    27A662B8-5B44-46EC-9251-8A111D7AD0D6.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 2DEDB793-5D49-413D-9BF7-5D2958D1ED95.jpg
    2DEDB793-5D49-413D-9BF7-5D2958D1ED95.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 11

Azeotrope

Veteran
So far - 2 of the GTxSM have - the color, smell, nutrient hunger, and quick to flower response of the SM.

Node spacing, leaf structure, and growth rate all seem to be leaning towards GT. Time and resin will tell the rest of the story.

Have a third one that is very sativa - Malawi - but, at day 23 of 12/12, it produces calyxes but, no pistils.

Theorganicguy

Here's a Mountain Dawn (Erdpurt x Kali china) F1 smoke report after four months of curing:

When the buds are still in the jar, you can smell the spicy, acre-deep smells of Erdpurt, combined with a base of forest essences cleanser and a few hints of lemon. Smelling a single bud, the view changes: a strong scent of honey joins the aromatic mixture, making the organoleptic experience so intense that you may almost feel nauseous. As soon as you break a few thrics, an intense explosion of all the smells described above pervades the room, clothes and walls. It’s impossible to be discreet with even just half a gram in your pocket. While vaping/smoking, the detergent and conifers taste described above prevail. At times you can also smell fresh blonde hash and honey.
attachment.php

View image in gallery

The effect is delicate and very gradual. For the first 15 minutes nothing seems to happen, not because of the lacking effect, but because of physical and spiritual relaxation, which distracts all the senses from any worry or pain. The sensation of fulfilment spreads like an expanding fire and extends through every tissue. Afterwards, hilarity ensues, and you may begin to giggle carelessly. The surrounding environment then begins to stimulate the mind with ideas, sensations and thoughts. An important aspect to underline is the role of one's psyche in this journey: you can decide to let yourself be carried away by the flurry of your thoughts or lower the volume, and let a radio transmit buzz in the background, while doing activities that require focus. During the comedown, your body relaxes deeply, without being numbed too much or slowing the mind.

Now that we are entering the F2 generation, the most interesting one imho, things are getting even more peculiar and exciting. Not only has this plant grown five-pointed leaves straight after the first set. Her stem has a strong sage and sweet mint smell, which partly reminded me of the Zamaldelica x Kali China one. The wrinkled leaves phenomena reminds me of Erdpurt.

picture.php

View image in gallery

:tiphat:

Nice crosses everyone!

Since trying Golden Tiger a couple years ago, I've also done a little personal chucking with it, both intentional, and unintentionally, and I've enjoyed the results so far!

I've got a couple hundred selfed GTs to hunt through eventually, but this post is about the crosses...

The mota-vation for this post, and one of my more mota-vational strains in recent memory is a cross of an Orange Cookies bag seed, and a Golden Tiger male. I call her Tiger Snax for short, and as I say, she gets me going! I've definitely been cleaning and organizing way more since smoking her lately... And that's one of the hallmarks of a good Sativa, right?

Well, here's a pic of her first, with more details below...

picture.php

A few more details about her :

(1 pheno so far, 1 environment)

((Hydro, Vert veg tent, 11/13 vert LED flower tent, Megacrop 4g/gal, Defoliation, Medium stress training))

She flowers 10-12 weeks, 11/13... Didn't count exactly, and she was battling aphids.

She smells savory in the jar... Meaty first comes to mind, with a light spice at the end.

She tastes mild and savory overall, with a very slight sweetness, like weak Smartees candy. Flavor isn't the star of the show, but it also doesn't get very bitter, and only after 2/3 of the joint.

Structure is strong enough to be self supporting, until late flower when dense buds weigh her down, stacks decent, leafiness is somewhere between Cookie and GT parents.

Buds are spear tipped, and 7-8 in density. When ground, more spiciness comes out in the smell.

I also have a couple other crosses I'll detail with pics and info when I can.

One is a cross of the same Golden Tiger male, and a GG4 bag seed, that I've been calling "Jungle Party". I've gotten to an accidental F2 with those.

The other is a cross of a "Florida OG" cut I had, and a GT that hermied when my dimmer crapped out, and her lowers weren't getting enough light.
I've been calling it "Spring Training", for lack of a shorter name.
I'm looking forward to these happy accidents, because I lost that FL OG, and it was a pretty good representation of an OG.

Anyway, everyone enjoy those crosses, and thanks to Dubi and the Ace team for helping make them possible!

Last edited:

gorilla ganja

Very nice SunScrabble. Is the Leb from Ace as well?

Keep us updated on the search. Or do you have a thread going?

Best of luck

Peace GG

SolarLogos

Purple Haze Satellite
Purple Haze x Purple Satellite (fem)
I reversed my best Oaxaca pheno and pollinated my purple haze. Both are very excellent sativa high, should be a good cross. PS finished Sept. 13 in my area, hopefully this girl will be an early finisher. Won't likely be early Sept, but hopefully not December or January either.

Latest posts

Latest posts