What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

NENugger

Thanks StickySat! here's the final result.

Erdpurt x Queen Mother

picture.php

argo430

Veteran
Zamaldelica x REM sin city seeds their version of blue dream.

attachment.php

attachment.php

two plants in front

attachment.php

have a good one.

Attachments

• zamrem83.jpg
    zamrem83.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Zamaldelicaxrem731.jpg
    Zamaldelicaxrem731.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 26
  • f184.jpg
    f184.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 27

Theorganicguy

Erdpurt x kali china #f3 showing some kali china's inherited stretch

attachment.php

This one, growing in a guerrilla, has a special piney, citrusy smell and was therefore pollinated by a lebanese male
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5195.jpg
    IMG_5195.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5194.jpg
    IMG_5194.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5198.jpg
    IMG_5198.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Holeshot22

Malawi x Cookies Kush

Malawi x Cookies Kush

Extremely strong pungent smoke from this girl.
Sour Killer Malawi with a background of sweet cookies.The High is very powerful ,a lot stronger than I anticipated. Very Happy.!!!
Malawi gives the plant very good stem and branch strength, a very unique taste .This cross was also bred to Panama, which are sexing now.

argo430

Veteran
Zamaldelica x REM from sin city seeds

attachment.php

front left and rear right

attachment.php

Attachments

• ftone826.jpg
    ftone826.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 21
  • zamremshort826.jpg
    zamremshort826.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 21
  • zamaldelicaxrem826.jpg
    zamaldelicaxrem826.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 27
  • sat and sat hybrid.jpg
    sat and sat hybrid.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 29

burningfire

Veteran
Getting into the F3s this year.. out of 16 this was the one that looked the more promising. absolutely no stretch, which probably hurts the yield.

the F2 was loud loud sour, a mix of both parents for sure.

Earthy, sorta cheesy, but clean, fresh and piney and really sticks to your nose.

the green PCK influence is in the resin coverage, it's a very balanced nepalese x pck pheno, it's hard to tell if there's any OTH, there were some in the #2 line, but #3 never showed much in terms of OTH influence.

she has about 4 weeks left outdoors, the weather hasn't been too bad this year and it looks like we'll get a nice finish this year.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

baduy

Update on Bangi Haze x Queen Mother. Up potted to 35 gal grow bag

View Image
Good cross. I tried several combinationsof BH X QM and QM X BH last year and was very pleased with the result, all tested plants leaned more on the BH side but QM delicate flagrance shined through, stretched a lot. One individual surprisingly smelled like caraway cheddar cheese.

NENugger

Good to know badguy. This sounds similar regarding delicate fragrance sorta smells like melons to me, although I am far from having a decerning nose.
Bangi Haze x QM looking like it will finish. The QM females I had last summer did not even get close to finishing before hard frost. Which was a bummer cuz advertised as 9 week flowering. But didn"t start early enough.

picture.php

Theorganicguy

This is my favorite exemplar of erdpurt x kali china. Vigorous stretch and a strong sour hash smell with some pine notes. Looks like she's leaning towards the erdpurt side, with her woody stems and outstanding pink pistils. This is the most interesting phenotype I found and the one I will use to produce the f2, as soon as the male, which really had to be hunted out of dozens of female, will start releasing pollen.
In my honest opinion, this cross shows the great potential erdpurt has, accelerating the flower onset and greatly increasing resistance against adverse climatic conditions and lower temps. Next thing that is going to be tested is her mould resistance, which is the acid test. The main aim with this project is to create a line that offers sour and incensey aromas, with the anxiolytic properties of erdpurt and the euphoria of kali china, creating a cbd high strain that doesn't rely on the cannatonic family and is reliable in northern countries.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5329.jpg
    IMG_5329.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 28
    100.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5333.jpg
    IMG_5333.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5330.jpg
    IMG_5330.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5334.jpg
    IMG_5334.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 21

burningfire

Veteran
almost there.

still the musky woodsy scent that sticks to your nostrils, musky like a wet dog, until you brush against it and then it gets cleaner and fresher. the only fruitiness is guava.

there's some heat in there sometimes, like rust, I wouldn't quite say it's like cinnamon because it's lacking some notes but there's some of that but in my experience that heat doesn't stick around.

I'm looking at the ethiopian, or something clean, light and euphoric to maybe add some sharper biting edges to the aroma, something headier, the fermented lemon in the description is intriguing.

it looks like a spider took up residence at the apex.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts