What's new

Police Officer's

Status
Not open for further replies.

619Sativa

Come on ICMAG.... 11 pages of this garbage?....

This is obviously flame intended.....

619Sativa has the background of a lurker/troll..... Just take a look....

Who in their right mind would start a thread like this at IC?????

With that said....

Middle fingers up....

Thanks for adding to m thread. If I had 1000 people post like this it would give me so many more pages. :woohoo:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
619Sativa -- Don't you even care that your thread has gotten completely derailed or do you just welcome any type of bullshit? It seems you started the thread to get shit stirred up... now that it's stirred up do you remember where it came from?

619Sativa

I would prefer to stay on subject, but I have realized that most here are cop haters. Most would claim to be open minded and tolerant, but don't have any problem labeling a group of people. No matter what I say, others don't agree with me, and use everything I say in an effort to dismiss it, and label me a "troll". I have stated numerous times that it is wrong to label a group of people. Somehow that is turned against me.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The title is a label of a group of people...

What would happen to a thread in a law enforcement forum titled "Pot Growers" describing how they don't hurt anyone, and stating that, sure there are a few with guns, but what's the big deal? type of post?

You don't call wolf in a den of sheep and expect not to get them riled up.

:2cents:

Finepointcanon

Veteran
I'm not flaming, I enjoy a good discussion. :) Why is there a problem with labeling a group of people who signed up to be labeled. Let me explain: police officers apply for a job that requires them to believe that they are woven from a finer thread than the rest of society, if you will. They drive special cars, wear special clothes, and "uphold the laws". They are taught to believe that they have the authority to impose our government's morals on general society.

Nobody does. I'm not an anarchist, in a perfect world yadda yadda yadda.... but the truth of the matter is that they are paid to believe certain things, they are paid to believe that our laws are just and to enforce them. Are they just? Not always. Is it surprising that some people have a problem with a group of people that enforce occasionally unjust laws? Not really.

(I'd refrain from labeling a group of people, but it's already taken care of; they are officers of the law, not mine or yours, but "the" law, unsurprising that not everybody is a fan, surprising that people ask this question)

619Sativa

There's people of all walks of life in every profession, but to label the whole profession a certain way is wrong. When I started this thread, I was sure there would be people on both sides, but it seems too many are stuck in their own world, having 1 bad cop experience, means they are all that way. I feel that if you don't do anything wrong, and show EVERY person with respect, regardless of their profession, you will be alright.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
I hate cops for the same reason Adolf Hitler never had to kill anyone himself. I dislike the military for the same reason. Think about that...

Or from modern history. How military men marched into IRAQ, when every single thinking person KNEW it was bullshit and called it for what it was. Years later..look where we are..

The best argument you can make is that they are a necessary EVIL! That's right EVIL! And they should always be treated as such. Never respect a cop, a politician, or a military man..

They are out there to fuck you, like it or not. It is the responsibility of the people to make sure we have the smallest possible number of these fuckers and LAWS not enforcement that keep a society safe and fruitful (a LOT less laws.)

Shit the only reason i need to not like a cop is because they cost working people money and produce fuck all in return. A respectable career choice ? Calling it a career is an insult to people who actually work for a living!

I am a libertarian atheist..

619Sativa

Then why hate the cops, when we should hate the laws. If the law stated that marijuana was completely legal, cops wouldn't do anything to you, and there wouldn't be so much hatred.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
The whole problem is that we are all, everybody on this site, doing something "wrong" in the eyes of the law. And the group of people persecuting us for it? You guessed it...

619Sativa

I hate cops for the same reason Adolf Hitler never had to kill anyone himself. I dislike the military for the same reason. Think about that...

The best argument you can make is that they are a necessary EVIL! That's right EVIL! And they should always be treated as such. Never respect a cop, a politician, or a military man..

They are out there to fuck you, like it or not. It is the responsibility of the people to make sure we have the smallest possible number of these fuckers and LAWS not enforcement that keep a society safe and fruitful (a LOT less laws.)

I am a libertarian atheist..
I take offense to that statement, as I am ex-military. You wouldn't believe how many different kinds of people join. That's like me saying all atheist's worship satan and are evil, and never show respect towards them because they are on a lower level.

9Lives

Veteran
I take offense to that statement, as I am ex-military. You wouldn't believe how many different kinds of people join. That's like me saying all atheist's worship satan and are evil, and never show respect towards them because they are on a lower level.

Well you definatley dont know what atheism is about then do you ?

They might look different to you but they sure as hell look pretty much the same to me...Baaaah!

619Sativa

The whole problem is that we are all, everybody on this site, doing something "wrong" in the eyes of the law. And the group of people persecuting us for it? You guessed it...
It's the laws you should hate then. When the laws change, and cops stop busting stoners, will you support them then? Or will you come up with something else to hate them for?

9Lives

Veteran
It's the laws you should hate then. When the laws change, and cops stop busting stoners, will you support them then? Or will you come up with something else to hate them for?

Why should we like them ? Seriously why do we need to like them ? They represent a FLAW in the system just like serious criminals. We do not have to like them.

619Sativa

Well you definatley dont know what atheism is about then do you ?

They might look different to you but they sure as hell look pretty much the same to me...Baaaah!

Did you not get the point in my post? I was stating an example that you can NEVER label a group of people, and so many are quick to do so.

619Sativa

Why should we like them ? Seriously why do we need to like them ? They represent a FLAW in the system just like serious criminals. We do not have to like them.
You don't have to like them, but atleast show them respect, as they are people just like you and me.

619Sativa

I hate the laws, but they don't enforce themselves.
And they enforce the laws to ensure they have a job to go to in the morning. Just like any business, they have rules and regulations, and if you as an employee don't abide by them, you are fired. If the law was changed, would you still hate police officers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts