What's new

Planet Of The Vapes ONE review

goingrey

Shame it's not good. Looks pretty cool with the curved mouthpiece, like an old tobacco pipe.

Did you try with a tighter pack and higher temp?

Vondetour

Shame it's not good. Looks pretty cool with the curved mouthpiece, like an old tobacco pipe.

Did you try with a tighter pack and higher temp?
I tried packing more lose and hard, I started out at 375 f and went all the way to max of 430 f and was all the same result. I only smoke just before bed for sleep and my bong does better than this vape so I know it's not a high tolerance to weed as I do 6-8 hits and done.

Vondetour

Attachments

• IMG_20240517_111854.jpg
    IMG_20240517_111854.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 15

goingrey

Is the ABV brown at least?

If you want a really good vape I recommend the Tinymight2, it gives a thick vapor.

And for you I would not recommend the Pax Mini. It's a sipper you have to keep puffing away on, but better than this once as the taste is good.

Oh and 6-8 bong hits.. doesn't sound like a low tolerance kind of activity. :D

Vondetour

The bowl of my bong holds 0.20 grams and that's a bit over the 0.15 the Planet Of The Vapes holds and as I said after smoking I'm ready for bed. And that's not every night, 5 grams will last me a month and in winter 5 grams can last 6 weeks.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The bowl of my bong holds 0.20 grams and that's a bit over the 0.15 the Planet Of The Vapes holds and as I said after smoking I'm ready for bed. And that's not every night, 5 grams will last me a month and in winter 5 grams can last 6 weeks.

It is a shitty low end vape so getting a better one will definitely be a step forward....... just sayin.
😆

Vondetour

It is a shitty low end vape so getting a better one will definitely be a step forward....... just sayin.
😆
It cost over $120 and my cheap $35 bong out performs it, all I need to do is clean the bong after 2-3 use's so I'm done with vapes, I will say it's my fault for not reading the 2 and 3 star reviews. So many with the exact issue I'm having so I hope I can get a refund.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It cost over $120 and my cheap $35 bong out performs it, all I need to do is clean the bong after 2-3 use's so I'm done with vapes, I will say it's my fault for not reading the 2 and 3 star reviews. So many with the exact issue I'm having so I hope I can get a refund.
Good luck I hope it works out for you.