• pit bull

Votes: 92 46.0%
  • wild wolf

Votes: 108 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrHydro said:
I think what matters most is if you know what your talkin about or if you dont.

If you go to buy a house and the House mortgage broker has a large contract riddle with errors would you think he knows what he's doing and what he's in?

If you go buy some hydroponic resources and the owner has signs saying OPENE 24/7 CLOSeDE NEVER and "2 4 1 Lights at 50% off" would you trust him?

When you want to produce something real, when you want to come off as you know what you are doing and what you are saying then the context of your sentence is important. If you are trying to call out someone for not knowing certain pit bull weights and head length inches and broad shoulder sizes while spelling shoulder solder and sizes Sissez do you think you'll be taken seriously?

I'm not arguing here I'm just saying that if you want to have your word taken seriously without a LOT of scientific evidence it is usually pertinent to word your sentences properly, and within the context of your meaning.

After a 3rd party has seen that you can perform at a normal societal level using proper recognized sentences and replies they will obviously take your word more seriously since you've taken the time to make sure that you are not half-assing things or that your "Professional business" has the writing skills of a high school drop out.

Hell if I had seen any kind of basic grammatical or spelling errors on Seed Boutique I'd never spend the $500 I did, why? because they say they know what they are doing and what they are talking about, and if they truly are then they've got all the basics covered, like spelling and grammar.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Long fall out of that Ivory tower, GH. I'm done with this thread, but you hit a nerve with your lil grammar rant. Your posts are FULL (riddled with, if you like) of grammatical errors. I'm relatively uneducated, but I'm sort of OCD with regards to poor English. If you are going to drone on and on about how and why grammar and spelling are so important on the internet weed forums, please make the appropriate effort in your posts.

BTW, 25 Jack Russells vs 1 (badass) wolf, on open ground, with a lil too much sun for the wolf to be comfy, and the wolf can take water breaks, and the Jacks have 20 at a time - with 5 rotated out...

DrHydro

GeneticHeirloom said:
If you go to buy a house and the House mortgage broker has a large contract riddle with errors would you think he knows what he's doing and what he's in?

If you go buy some hydroponic resources and the owner has signs saying OPENE 24/7 CLOSeDE NEVER and "2 4 1 Lights at 50% off" would you trust him?

What makes you think i wouldnt take the time to make sure professional things such as that would not be spelled correct.. im talking to someone online.. i dont feel its necessary for me to check every word im not sure on..

Its common sense to make sure things are spelled right when it comes to something such as your business..

Anyways you make it out to be somthing way more then what it is.. lol..

Check this out what if the guy can spell really well in his hydroponic resources store but dont know wtf hes talkin about?.. then the customer would just take his word cuz he spelled and wrote it correct?.. errors happen all the time.. you got to have more then just spelling knowledge to get anywhere.. as in i dont care what it says i know what im lookin for and what prices are exseptable most the time..

Last edited:

og dmc

I liked the run on sentences and such in GH's rant on grammar. What kind of person comes to a marijuana website , goes to the thread called Pit bull vs Wolf, and tries to ridicule people on their spelling. Give me an fuckin break. The last thing I will say is, this was a hypothetical situation. I am also guilty of turning it into a venue to express my ideas of what is wrong with the world. It has a lot to do with the city I live in. I am an animal enthusiast, but where I live the people mistreat animals in general. The only ones they seem to like here are the ones they can eat. I am sure he started this thread to be entertaining and nothing more. This thread has strayed from that idea.

Last edited:

og dmc

I had an instructor who would answer questions like this by saying, “the correct answer to that question is WHO GIVES A FUCK!"

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
This thread is fukked up, but it speaks VOLUMES about the people that post in it. Things like pets, jobs, cars, women, religion, etc... always bring out peoples' real feelings - whether or not they were meant to. It is also fukked up that people really measure themselves by the bite strength of their dog.

I dunno bout the fighting history of the breeds or anything, but I can tell that my male was owned at one point by someone who shows dogs. My grandfather bred Airedales, and I swear this dog walks and stands like he is in a show most of the time. I think he is a lil small (~50lb), and his 1 ear folds back SLIGHTLY. I guess all colors are ok, and he is brindle with mostly symmetrical white markings, and PERFECT markings on his feet/nails.

BTW, I've been lurking this thread recently, and every once in a while, when I'm good and baked, I'll catch my dogs (4 mouths, ~ 250lb) sleeping somewhere 'comfy' (bed, pile of laundry, in a huddled 'doggie heap') and think about a wolf that is ~40" at the shoulder just cruising on through my house and taking care of them (QUICK) before finding the dog food, and my ass CRYING in a closet. :D

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
You also gotta think where the wolf is from, cuz not all wolves got real long dense fur, the ones that do however would use it as a good defense, youtube wolf vs pitbull and a video of a wolverine vs a wolf comes up, some pretty cool shit, you see the only real damage the wolf gets is on its ankles and its face, cuz the fur stops the wolverine from penetrating, a wolverine would fuck both of them up, pretty long sentance huh, does it RIDDLE you, jus playin, you shouldnt move to the south tho, youd be riddlefied, I like me broken English, speak professional when I need ta, got an A in english writin, the grizzly would slaughter the silverback.

P

pSi007

I'm surprised to see how little actual knowledge is going into this topic. I see an incredible amount of pride for people and their pit bulls but the fact remains.

PitBull
Pros - Strong bite, Strong body, Good stamina, Intelligent.
Cons - Thin skin, Thin hair coat, Less agile bite.
General posture - Less offense, better defense, forward attack stance.

Wolf
Pros - Strong Bite, Strong body, Great stamina, Most intelligent canine, Longer and sharper teeth, Agile bite, Agile body, Instinctly bred for fighting, Thick hair coat to prevent damage to skin, and VERY thick skin to keep them warm in the freeze(also prevents damage).
Cons - None.
General posture - Better offense, fair defense, flank attack stance.

Its foolish to say a pit bull can beat a wild wolf. I would assume the people who posted information about their house dogs, of which, weigh upwards of 150lbs, are not taking into aspect of how lethal wolves can be. I own two Presa Canarios, both weigh about 130lbs. The first thing a person who pets a canario will notice how thick the skin is. I have owned 7 pitbulls and 2 presas.
The skin on the pitbull is about a 1/4" inch, average. On the Presa Canario, its more like a 1/2" inch, average. This will tell you everything. When I take my dogs to get a rabies shot, the Vet says, "my god, that is some thick skin". They usually have trouble getting the needle to puncture the skin.

Also, wolves do not hunt in pacts for 100% of their kills. 1-2 wolves are common in taking down a 600lbs elk or a 200lbs deer. Wolves are runners, pitbulls are pit fighters. Pitbulls have more muscle than wolves but that muscle will slow their endurance. Wolves have thick skin and thick coats of hair to prevent damage to the body.

I relate this question to a fight between a Tiger and a Lion. The lion is a pit fighter and more muscle and less agile, while the tiger kicks its ass every time. look up youtube and search lion vs tiger. ...tigers always win.

:violin:

DrHydro

GET MO said:
You also gotta think where the wolf is from, cuz not all wolves got real long dense fur, the ones that do however would use it as a good defense, youtube wolf vs pitbull and a video of a wolverine vs a wolf comes up, some pretty cool shit, you see the only real damage the wolf gets is on its ankles and its face, cuz the fur stops the wolverine from penetrating, a wolverine would fuck both of them up, pretty long sentance huh, does it RIDDLE you, jus playin, you shouldnt move to the south tho, youd be riddlefied, I like me broken English, speak professional when I need ta, got an A in english writin, the grizzly would slaughter the silverback.

Damn you must be drunk and high cuz you aint makin no damn sence lol... Or maybe its me.. lol.. i guess ill wait for the replies to find out..

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
A big rock rolling down a hill would take care of either of them. Maybe not some fancy Italian/Argentinian/Kurdishstani fighting dog, but deffo a wolf or a pitbull. I vote rock.

ugh, really? that's what I get? Wow.

Just wow.

If you find that ripping on any little tiny portion of my grammatical errors and spelling knowledge (Which is obviously higher than the norm seen in this thread)is a safe entrance for you into this thread than please continue.

I really don't care, you're obviously like a dog grabbing for any little meat on any little bone left possible.

It's a shame that I can't remark on an article's grammar and spelling when they are obviously doing this as a job/ part-time/ voluntary basis for their own gains while all I'm trying to do is help people realize that not everything they'll read from someone who can't spell and check their grammar is true and that they should be cautious towards articles, journalists, business and professionals who should be utilizing proper spelling and grammar to make their point, where-as a 23 year old student horrible in English taking Horticulture in school shouldn't really have to worry about every little tiny mistake in grammar and spelling.

And COMMON I NEVER USED THESE:

Which/witch
Two/too/to
Their/There/they're
and proper capitalization.. They're is 28 pages of crap spewed with these basic errors and you go into technicalities with me?

Why?

DrHydro

pSi007 said:
Wolf
Cons - None.

lol..

You know i was thinkin.. Alot of dogs are just breeds made from wild wolfs and other wild dogs.. So what makes you people think that people cant take the best from all of these and pick and choose what genetics would better do for w/e there trying to obtain.. Well guess what.. thats how we got the breeds we got today.. from picking and chooseing.. A wolf is just a wolf.. dogs can make it in the wild just as well.. alot would die off b4 they became just another wild animal.. but they would make it.. A pit is a breed that has been created to do what it does.. So you really think the pit dont have a chance?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
LOL, whatever, read the thread from the beginning then tell me about my "entrance", and "grabbing". BTW, your grammar sucks, and you are a dick for riding other people for it. Please don't make posts justifying why your poor grammar is now acceptable. Like I said, you riding someone over poor grammar struck a nerve.

Moving right along. I found this on the first page of a google search for 'crazy ass pits'. I was looking for a good urban legend about the dog getting tougher by feeding it tires or gunpowder or baking soda or something. I came across this gem:
That Michael Vick be one Crazy-Ass, Dog-Fightin' MOFO.

He's like: "I bet 40 thousand on that MOFO pit bull to win, 30 thousand on that crazy-ass pit bull to place, and 20 thousand on that wild eyed MOFO'ing hizilla pit bull to show--Biattch!"

And his people be like: "Damn Micheal Vick, We be too busying allegedly burying pit bulls on your property to be covering those bets. You one crazy-ass MOFO starting quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons!"

And then Michael Vick be like: "Sheeeeet, you beetchasses be like multi-tasking and sheeet and take my damn pit bull fighting bets---Holla!"

It was like I was in the room myself...allegedly.
http://www.fanhouse.com/2007/05/29/report-feds-searching-vicks-property-for-pit-bull-remains/

LOL, it was a comment on a news story from when the Vick story was just starting. The story says how the Falcons are getting ready for a 6 game suspension....

Holy shit Drhydro, You have been proven wrong on so many occasions on a lot of television shows.

National geographic, Discovery Channel and animal planet.

Dogs have been shown to NOT have the stamina, NOT HAVE the bite potential and NOT HAVE THE JAW STRUCTURE to sustain DAILY prey take downs and as well as defensive/ aggressive combat against rivals.

Today's dogs have been so inbreed and fucked around with that ALMOST and NOT all of the dog species NORMALLY BRED FOR SALE would not survive more than a generation in the wild.
If they could survive it would be by scavenging.

Dogs bred in shows for rewards are based on HUMAN IDEALS and HUMAN IDEAS of the "proper look" of the breed. Just because Human says this breed is such and such has no bearing on its ability to take down prey succesfully, eat the tough rawhide, meat and bones within the prey and survive with an injury that doesn't make the animal loose its position in the pack (or its ability to defend/attack)

You act as if Man knows what it is doing in creating new species and taking over evolution.

edit: POST ABOVE ME

You create as many errors as I, you are not immune to the laws of English and grammar. You have directly proven yourself that going to the extremes you and the other weirdos are going to, to defend such a stupid stance, is pure crap because you make the same mistakes as I do.

I am complaining about grammar and spelling that makes people look retarded, stupid, un-intelligent and idiotic. You are trying to make an issue out of anything just because I went against your "friends" or whatever it is you decide to use as a pathetic reason to back up these idiots.

I make mistakes, so do you. I'm saying that OBVIOUS mistakes make people look dumb. CLEAN UP THE OBVIOUS MISTAKES and you make your argument more convincing.

Ignore that context though and keep acting like a tool. It wont take long for rationality to follow through

edit: I can't reply more than 10 posts every 24 hours wtf?

Drhydro: It's IDIOTIC not IDOTIC

barletta : Alright, so concentrate on MAKES instead of IDOTIC or the other dozen plus spelling errors that are being thrown about.

Hate on the newbie, but you know I am right.

Hydro is retarded.

Last edited:

DrHydro

GeneticHeirloom said:
eat the tough rawhide, meat and bones within the prey and survive with an injury that doesn't make the animal loose its position in the pack (or its ability to defend/attack)

How do you figure they cant chew that stuff up?.. I know my dog can chew up any of that with no problem (Show me any proof and ill listen).. they even sale rawhide bones and they aint shit... but with other dogs that have smaller jaw muscles.. they seem to take longer..

DrHydro

GeneticHeirloom said:
I am complaining about grammar and spelling that makes people look retarded, stupid, un-intelligent and idiotic. You are trying to make an issue out of anything just because I went against your "friends" or whatever it is you decide to use as a pathetic reason to back up these idiots.

You sound retarded, stupid, un-intelligent and idotic... and guess what? its not from your spelling.. LOL..

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Genetic, I kind of understand where you are coming from. I do have to restructure that run-on sentence (like I said, kind of OCD) of yours, but it's all good. BTW, which stance am I defending? You must have read my previous posts in the thread to come to a conclusion.
I am complaining about grammar and spelling that makes people look retarded, stupid, un-intelligent and idiotic
'grammar' OR 'spelling' makes, but 'grammar AND spelling' make...

P

pSi007

DrHydro said:
lol..

Alot of dogs are just breeds made from wild wolfs and other wild dogs.. So what makes you people think that people cant take the best from all of these and pick and choose what genetics would better do for w/e there trying to obtain..

so a wiener dog comes from a wolf? lol not sure how they got it like that. I guess it reminds me of my dad. in his youth, he was an all star. 30 years later and 30,000 beers and evolution has dealt him the weaker hand. lol... Its like my g/f explains conversations about my cock, "if you dont use it, you lose it", she says. So I dont take that for horny, drunk girl. I take it for truth. So i think all the years that domesticated dogs have been out of the shit has made them weak. Wolves keep their talents wired, full time. WOOT! after one 40oz, i`m thinkin, "use it or lose it".

:laughing:

brb 20 min..

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
How many wiener dogs to kill a wolf?

EDIT - Sorry, how many wolves to kill a wiener dog? I vote rock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts