What's new

Piffcon Haze cup/trade show

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys

Anyone in New York on 2nd June and into Haze Head on down to the Piffcon Haze trade show , some of the biggest Haze players in the game will be there so will be an amazing gathering of Haze Heads .

Big shout to Piffcoastfarms for organising such an amazing Haze/Piff event 🙏

I won't be there myself but my USA connect is running the Connoisseur Genetics table there selling my seeds , so stop on by and try some Haze and Diesel flowers and grab some seeds , freebies with every pack purchased.

Free pack of Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized with any Feminized seed pack purchased at the show ( he will have over 50 seed strains available to choose from)
Or
Free pack of Regular NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male with every Regular pack purchased

Il be running some nice Haze promos online to for anyone who can't make the show ( 20% discount for icmag.com members)

Sorry my guy can't offer the icmag.com discount at the show as he needs to pay for the stand/show etc and pay me my cut also for the seeds , but il offer an extra pack of Lemon N Lime Jones Feminized( Casey Jones x SSSDH) on top of above FREEBIE with every pack purchased at Piffcon tradeshow exclusively for icmag.com members ( 3 for 1 😎) so only 1 of above plus the Lemon N Jones pack , plus your paid pack , 3 for 1

But man if your into Haze there ain't no better Haze show to be at , hopefully some icmag.com members head down and gives us the rundown on what they smoked, bought etc , many stands 100's and people selling seeds/cuts/flowers its a Haze Connoisseur's dream.

Screenshot_20240521_133918_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
I was looking forward to meeting you brother

Glad you're representing and your gear will be In House

Gonna be Epic , No doubt the biggest Haze event on the planet with some of the Best Haze selections in the world

Hopefully some ICfam will join us I'll be there judging the third Annual piffcon .

1luvbigherb

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was looking forward to meeting you brother

Glad you're representing and your gear will be In House

Gonna be Epic , No doubt the biggest Haze event on the planet with some of the Best Haze selections in the world

Hopefully some ICfam will join us I'll be there judging the third Annual piffcon .

1luvbigherb
Make sure you stop by the Connoisseur Genetics vendor table bro , where my mate selling my seeds for me , he also has Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil flowers and Original Diesel S1 flowers to smoke with people at the show.

I'd love to hear what you think of the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil strain, it blew us away.

Also come back and let us know some of the best flowers you tried at the show and/or from the entrys

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes
He will have the Original Diesel S1's and several other Feminized Diesel hybrids , a few Regular Diesel hybrids to like East Coast Sour Freak ( ECSD clone x Haze Freak Male)

marmarb

I'll tap in and let you know how he represented the brand only going for the s1 though the sour diesel showcase was lacking to say the least no one not even jj had any pure straight sour diesel seeds

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the building 300 for 5pk of the od 21
?

The Original Diesel S1 is $270 yes , Triple price , $90 x 3
We have over 50 varieties available at $90 but Original Diesel S1 and other Triple packs are Triple price ( $270)
Plus the freebie pack of your choice , so 2 packs for $270

he might be selling them $300 ?
if interested tell him I said $270

It's alot of money but i guarantee it's worth your $270 even if not cloning , but if cloning selling the clones or another run of top shelf flower that will stink up your whole block like old days Diesel guaranteed is worth $270

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the building 300 for 5pk of the od 21
At least smoke some Haze and Diesel buds with him for FREE , guarantee 🔥

All Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil clones
seeds of this are $90 at piffcon plus a freebie so could get 2 packs of this strain for $90

Screenshot_20240602_204819_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204816_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204814_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204813_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204808_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240602_204817_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts