What's new

Piffcon 2024

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Any of you heading there? I think i will be there to check it out.

Maybe can meetup with some of ya.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won't be there myself but have a table/stand my friend will be there selling my seeds ( Connoisseur Genetics ) and will have Flowers to smoke people up with so stop by and say Hi and get High

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
That would be great! I will check it out. Will likely grab some seeds from them as well!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would be great! I will check it out. Will likely grab some seeds from them as well!
Offering some amazing freebies at Piffcon with every pack purchased so yeah definitely check out my stand if your looking to grabs seeds

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I was going to check it out to see about entering in the competition next year. Was looking to find something that would be suitable to enter in 2025.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to check it out to see about entering in the competition next year. Was looking to find something that would be suitable to enter in 2025.
I'm interested to hear after Piffcon some of the best Haze's you sampled at the show.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I can take pictures and post the feedback on what we see/taste. We are VIPing it so should be a pretty great experience.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can take pictures and post the feedback on what we see/taste. We are VIPing it so should be a pretty great experience.
That's great bro , definitely interested in your feedback on any samples you tried and your favorites

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I seen months back a post you were planning on going and entering. Even though you are not going now, im curious what you would have decided on entering if you were able to enter.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I had trouble with visas again , there is a 120 day waiting period in Uk for a visa appointment that I need to get before I can get granted a visa ( huge backlog they say ), I applied 60 days before thinking that would be plenty of time.

If I was entering these 4 would be my choice

1.SSSDH( S1)
2.Dankinsense F2 for quicker Haze category

And these for the longer 85 day plus category

3.Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil
4. Australian Outback for longer category

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
That sucks it has to take so much time to get the visa. From the older posts i thought id get to see you there. Hopefully next year you decide to go.

Those look like theyd be solid choices its a shame they wont get to see them this year. Hopefully next year you can get enough time in to get the visa and still show up. Ill give you the run down of what everyone has going on there.