What's new

Photo of the Month Nominations - February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually change that on the 1st of the month. If it wasnt there its my fualt. Sorry FJ. Shoot me a pm if you notice its not updated and Ill get it updated asap.

Gamera

Yo FJ! That was a killer pic and that's why it won. Focus is a variable with art photography.
G

Farmer John said:
Well to be honest my pic is shitty IMHO :D but don't know what happend there...:joint: Damn that is a beautiful plant Bacc my friend where did you get it? :wave:
Hey thx kov for clearing that out, I must start taking better pics! :D And I dont mind either, it's just a fun game...

B

baccas125

Nominate Dr. Longbottome Thunderfuck diesel
6009100_1213.jpg

this thread http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=22106

hoow do i get this picture to appear???? help please!!!

edit: >>>>>>>DrLongBottom deleted the pic, but has now been uploaded again by DrLongBottom. This is why it didn't show before.

Last edited by a moderator:

killabrown420

Wow, nice buds guys...love the color

Thanks Hie for the nomination, and for everyone over at hobby growing, and ic for being our new home. They can shut one site down but they can't keep us from being friends. Good luck guys, killa

dc105

ICMag Donor
Diesel vs all others!

Diesel vs all others!

There's diesel all over this motha! I bet Rez is kickin his feet up with a grin huh?
Keep a Rockin!!! :headbange

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heja DG
hej hej all
for this month i nominate my buddy bonecarver with his PineTarKush x SalmonCreekBigBud/PineTarKush , it looks so :yummy:

Fj

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe thanks FJ :D thats the pheno A (nr 2) :joint:

Last edited:
G

thanks highlander:wave:

ya picked the blurriest pic tho :p

be well and thanks again, i'm honored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts