What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC grow 100w pll, bubbler

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hell yah this the most kicdk ass pc grow I have ever seen.

And 1 of these days I am gunna copy this grow. but with soil or coco insted of hydro.

Well rock on man. merry x-mas dude.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So like how r u VENTING the heat from that pc?
and what did U do to help with oder?

thx for showing us just how small one can grow and still get a very nice yield.
all I would need is 2 pc grows like this and I could still be a perpetual grower with year around bud.

Or I could just have 1 big nice one and REveg the same plant agen and agen. and that would also be still like a perpetual grower.

well I just figure it out when the time comes.

:eggnog: :xmastree: :peppermintstick:

D.I.trY

thankyou all for the compliments. cheesebuds i use two stacked sunon ac fans with dimmer attached the back of the pc (no space inside), with a spacer which is just a hollowed out old pc fan inbetween. A little tip i got from scrub and others -helps to improve efficiency and reduce noise of fans working against each other. The metal box inside the pc is the carbon filter that i built and is on an earlier post in the thread, page 2. Odour is only a problem when disturbing the buds and getting it out to take photos / training etc.

AppleAllergy

I really love your case so im trying to model my grow after it. I'm confused though about how you suspended your seedlings over the bubbler so that they don't fall in.

Hey man, I really like your lighting and I was wondering if you could help me out with some of the details. I'm looking in to using two of your same setup, the 3x 36w, for a mother and clone chamber I am building, but I am running in to a brick wall as far as how to get them running. Do I need to purchase the bases, then find a ballast that will run 3x36w PL-L bulbs and wire the bases to the ballast? Does the ballast just have a plug on the other end? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am really excited to find a lighting solution that is so thin.