What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:badday: a sad day in casa el vintner :badday: F'n Packers! F'n Brett Farve! They're still my team though. Suprized me that they even made it this far, so I'm proud of them. But they played like CRAP!

xOOx

bearfoot: yeah i thought my low posts might have been causing me to not be able to upload any more pics, but i see others are having the same issues - but then again i see new pics also being posted lately.

so i'm stumped :confused:

xoox

xOOx

oh yeah! go giants.

to be honest, i don't really watch football that much, only the important games like this, and superbowl.

but what a game, i was on the edge of my seat. that one almost td with the flag, fumble + recovery, missed field goals! ugg. pulling hairs out.

a classic game indeed, one for the 'video tape' ;)

xoox

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Whatever I wrk at a NewEngland bar this sh!% sucks GO GIANTS!!all F'in year boston this boston that...but where are they when BC looses ......hope strayhan pound's brady into the dirty dirty...
Big Up's BearfootLove....Mm

Red_Nine

Well boys, today's the day. Chop time!!! Later I'll be taking down my SDxOG and my Bubba. I tried a bud of the SDOG and it's just incredible. Better than the Bubba maybe. It's apples and oranges really, as they both taste great and have a great stone, but the sdog, omg. Just reeks and tastes so good. And it is just such an up high. Very long lasting. And that was quick dried, one bud cut at day 55. These are being cut at day 63. Try to post some pics later tonight when I'm done.

W

WeldFlash420

Whoooohooooooo nice show tristaters! I just recieved my OKiefs dry sieve tumbler in the mail today! It holds 150grams of nice sugar trim and buds and is a real nice piece of equip. I'll be running the JCII trim through it although I don't have that much left we'll see what I get out of it. I'll get some pics later. :joint:

W

WeldFlash420

Heres a couple of pics I'll get more later when the cycle is almost done.

The trichs collecting in the bottom are only from it running for five minutes, I'm going to let her run for a couple of hrs to get them all. I love this thing, its well made and was a cinch to put together. I'll get some pics of what I get out of it and when its pressed together. Should be some great smoke. Peace to the tristate.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Weld: That's tits man! Do you put anything in w/your trim to knock the trichs off? Like marbles or something? Did you crush it or freez it? I know it has to be bone dry. Is that just a rotisori motor? Sorry for all the Qs. Looks like you're gonna get ripped tonight LOL.

W

WeldFlash420

It came with two rubber balls that you throw in with your trim. Yes its a rotteiserie motor with a 110 micron nylon mesh screen. I just pressed up a nice two gram chunk of some sweet blonde JCII hash. I'll post up some pics of it in a bit here after I get more cam batteies. I won this machine in a contest on a Med site. OKiefs has a website I'll dig it up. But their products are priceless. Peace

dylan388

hey weld

nice set up man

have you had any problems with the container being plastic and static keeping the goodness stuck to the bottom?

W

WeldFlash420

No but good question. Its got a small pad on the bottom that removes quite easily and it catches all the goodness.

AmishFarmer

Weld,how is the hash.I was checking out thier web site,okief.com, and for $165 thats not too bad.I was thinking about getting some bubble bags.They are so exspensive.Also with bubble you don't get all those great tastes that are washed away with the water.You said you won it, there are some lucky people on here.Who won the volcano?They also have stainless steel drums,does the nylon one some flimsy or easy to tear?

Last edited:
W

WeldFlash420

Hey AF! The hash is great! I got 2.4 grams out of 29 grams of trim I ran through it. My cam batteries died on me or I'd be snappin some pics of the chunk I pressed up. Its blonde real blonde, and burns to a crisp white ash.
As far as the actual tumbler is concerned it seems very sturdy for being a nylon screen. I got the 110 micron with it. I smoked a bowl of it last night and was torn up. :joint: I'd definitley recommend this tumbler as a must have, if you don't have bubble bags. And youre right, there isnt any wasted flavor at all with this route. The hash retains all of its smell and flavor. Just be carerful when smoking it. Its super expansive and hits ya hard like a truck, I coughed so hard I couldve sharted! LMAO, ah well what can I say its good chit mang. :wave:

jersey

I finally decided to join and start posting. Another NJ'er here, home of the way overpriced beasters... cant wait untill i start a grow, although it probably wont be untill a couple of years

Red_Nine

Weld, nice score man! Been looking at those for quite awhile.

Amish, I won the Volcano. Hopefully the luck will continue for people of the tri state.

Jersey, glad to have you aboard.

Sorry I don't have any pics. I'm pretty sick, guess it's going around huh? Anyway, I did chop everything last night, but forgot to charge my battery for my camera. I just wanted to get everything done, but I'll get some pics when it's dry.

Red_Nine

Took a couple pics for you guys of the SDOG, Pheno #2. I cut this plant down earlier than the rest. It has a very strong smell of fuel/grease. Like the kind of grease you use for auto work. I'm not a big fan. The high is really strong, both head and body. It's really clear though, with no cloudiness and no ceiling. You can overdo it though.

I have two pheno's number 2 and 3. I will post pics and smoke report for #3 in a few days when buds are dry enough to smoke. I have sampled #3 and it's my favorite by far. I think I like it better then the pre 98 Bubba. It's more potent for sure, and that was a sample taken at day 55. I like the taste better as well and I love the taste of the Bubba.

Enough for now, here's some pics.
(Sour D x OG Kush)

jersey

i was wondering what the going rate for everyone else in NJ is now? Is it just my area and connections or is everyone else paying a ton for a oz of decent quality(not great but not bad, i would rate them as upperend mids) when you can even find it

dylan388

couldnt agree with you more bear......hash is where its at

on this forum or gardenscure you can make a hash press with stuff at michaels for way less than buyin one

and also you can make your own bubble bags a lot cheaper and i think that is on gardenscure

just a heads up saving ya some $$$$

reppin the tristate

-dyl