What's new

Outside Grower inside for the winter but outside soon in New York

Timj

I'd choose #2. I gave up two chocolope seedling last spring and the grower I gave them to couldn't stop talking about how good they were. Like you, I had way too many plants. I may have more than 6 going right now.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I'm following along the thread, just to learn. Totally ignorant of almost all of those variations of cannabis and learned a long time ago, it's better to lurk and learn than talk and give opinions. :LOL:

But... just judging the _structure_ of the plants from the photos, I'd take one of the two Type II/Indica looking plants in the foreground of the first photo and run with 'em.

But then again, I'm a Type II /Indica kinda guy. :cool:
Idk i dont mind opinions. I get pissed sometimes when i think im right, but then on the second guess i change my mind. The jerk was right and i need to do what he said xD.

Dbelle

Hello my Fellow Grower as you all know I can have 6 plants but my math skills suck so

I may end up with 1 or 200 too many :)

I will have 8 different strains to grow but here is the rub I want to keep mothers for the

future

I have a space to keep them but it will fit 9 - up to 7 gallon pots I will have 8 and it is killing my

OCD ;) I need one more

here are my choices all regulars your thoughts please

# 1 Glaciers of ice - M.A.C. f2 x Fruity Pebbles (Cereal Cut)

# 2 Chocolate Rain - Chocolope x Coco Kush f1

# 3 Epoxy OG x Huckleberry Soda

# 4 Franco's Lemon Cheese BX1

# 5 (Northern Lights #5 x Haze) x Sensi Star f2

# 6 Day of The Glove ( Gray Payton) x MAC

# 7 TrainWreck x 88 G 13 Hashplant (NDN Guy)

would love to grow them all but I can do one more

all the best and stay free

Dequilo
I don know man. 1 and 6 sound pretty fire, anything with mac i love. 2 sounds pretty sick too, i had a chocolate kush from a dispo a few years ago that i loved. Sounds along the same lines. 4 is a classic amongst classics for sure.

Ok so my pick is 3 because 😂 why not its got some glue, its got some wifi its got soda

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I don know man. 1 and 6 sound pretty fire, anything with mac i love. 2 sounds pretty sick too, i had a chocolate kush from a dispo a few years ago that i loved. Sounds along the same lines. 4 is a classic amongst classics for sure.

Ok so my pick is 3 because 😂 why not its got some glue, its got some wifi its got soda
Glue, free wifi, and soda. Nothing else you need in life.

Dbelle

As do I the Expoxy OG sounds good
Hell yeah

5 and 7 obviously has a following since forever and the love for those strains is pretty strong and for good reasons of course. But for me personally, I grew a northern lights once and wasn't really feeling it and trainwreck i never really was into either. Thats my personal opinion at least.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Hell yeah

5 and 7 obviously has a following since forever and the love for those strains is pretty strong and for good reasons of course. But for me personally, I grew a northern lights once and wasn't really feeling it and trainwreck i never really was into either. Thats my personal opinion at least.
They vary so much depending on who it comes from. Hate buying beans bc i end up disappointed and never can tell if its even what it says it is. I get better things from small growers.

Most of my projects the freebies ended up being the best, the extras they tossed in that seemed they didnt care about.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I grew a northern lights once and wasn't really feeling it
I was on a board with Mr. Nice (Howard Marks) he sold me a Northern Lights that was an Indica

I had to bend it along the roof of the room :(

it flowered for at least 12 weeks before I was done

so not a huge fan would love to find the Pine from my youth

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I get better things from small growers.
I have not bought beans for a long as time mostly trade with pollen chuckers (not in a bad way)

I did buy some of Hybrids from Hell's work as I wanted some nice hardy northern genes

to work with when I moved back outside

the Dutch stuff is great for my area

all the best and grow

Dequilo

Last edited:

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I bought kerosene krash last year bc it sounded cool. Was sold out so i went to a different bank. Everything else i ordered was good, the freebies were the best.

It was supposed to reik of fuel. It smells like fruit loops.

Was supposed to pack on weight, got small dense buds . Might be me but if thats the case the other stuff works best with me then.

I dont think its really what it is supposed to be or maybe its all just hype and it is. Who knows. Thats what i get for trying to be cool xD.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Hate buying beans bc i end up disappointed and never can tell if its even what it says it is.
Sadly My Friend the weed community has many seed pimps and lot of snake oil in a bottle :(

;the Insta-scam Filter

# 7 TrainWreck x 88 G 13 Hashplant (NDN Guy) testers a growers I know f2ed and shared with me

# 5 (Northern Lights #5 x Haze) x Sensi Star f2 made by a grower/breeder I have known for many years

from the forums

sourced and work from here

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

Last edited:

Dbelle

They vary so much depending on who it comes from. Hate buying beans bc i end up disappointed and never can tell if its even what it says it is. I get better things from small growers.

Most of my projects the freebies ended up being the best, the extras they tossed in that seemed they didnt care about.
yeah sometimes it just comes out like that. I have a banana coffee freebie I'm growing right now from Skunkhouse. (G-25 x Modified Banana) x Mike Larry

Ill see how it comes out.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Thank you for link ill try some of their stuff.

I like getting stuff from private growers a lot bc it seems special anyhow. My first grows were from the cannaheaded mushroom guys a long time ago. The communities cross because we all enjoy having these weird life forms around.xD

Salut to all the communities growing weird stuff!

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
what do you mean by pine?
back in the early 1990's the Northern Lights we would get here in New York was very piney

I have not had a real pine in awhile

when I traded I thought this one might do it (Northern Lights #5 x Haze) x Sensi Star f2 just have not

grown these out yet

Maker said it was somewhat piney :) the Chocolate Rain came from E$kobar when I posted on

OpenGrow might be the one to do inside and make beans

grow well and stay safe

Dequilo

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
back in the early 1990's the Northern Lights we would get here in New York was very piney
This is what i also know as northern lights, got some really nice piney nl from our dutch neighbours in coffeeshops here a decade ago. :yummy:

I have just grown X Dog from Alpine Seeds, there is also NL involved and has a great skunky hashy pine smell and taste, like that very much but is a bit stony.

Latest posts

Latest posts