What's new

Outdoor Madness in Manitoba with Greens (Guerilla Gold and many other strains)

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
i vegged her a month or so, then took cuts and put her outside w no reveg , i have 3 others that i reveged and they should be bigger and a lil later

Greens

Thanks bobthegrower!

Cannafish, thanks. Yeah, I cut the bottom out of the containers, so the roots can grow right down into the swamp if the water level drops off dramatically. I don't know if it helps keep out slugs. Slugs aren't a major problem where I grow. I've seen a few little slugs in my garden, but that's about it (not like those monsters in BC. lol).

Thanks seulguide, during the veg period, I don't feed them at all. I bring in enough top soil, worm castings, and bat guano to keep them happy during veg. Sometimes, I just give them some Earth Juice Catalyst during veg. When I see buds starting, I give them a combo of EJ catalyst and EJ bloom. I usually only feed them two or three times and then let the rain leach it out. I like my buds to be very smooth, so I let the leaves start to yellow during flowering. I could probably get a better yield if I kept pumping in the nutes, but I like it better this way.

DDT, thanks man. Yeah, the GG#3 is a personal favorite of mine as well (well, it becomes everyones favorite when they try it). It's just so potent and still quite early. Look out, I am currently doing a GG#3 breeding project!

Hindu Killer, the OG Kush x GG was not made by me, but was bred by Onamission. I think the reason he made the cross was to get a Kush plant that will finish outdoors, even in Manitoba. I've heard many people actually comment that the GG#3 is very similar to a kush. To me, it did seem to bear resemblence to Watty Kush and it also smells similar. Anyway, yeah, the reason he made this cross was to get a kush-like plant to finish at our latitude. Did it increase the potency of GG? I'm not sure because this is my first year growing it. Let me just say it would be quite an accomplishment to increase the potency of GG, because it can be extremely powerful (especially GG#3 and some phenos of others). I'm pretty sure I remember Onamission saying that the OG kush x GG was "too much" for a lot of the people he shared it with. Hehe, sounds good to me.

Awesome pseudo! I like that plant a lot. Early finish, nice chunky nugs, and I can tell that it's resinous. Should be some good stuff!

Greens

Greens

Hello everyone!

Here's another little update. Things are looking really nice. Things are budding up nicely and a few are actually going to be done in the next couple weeks.

Let's start with the GG#2...

Greens

Most of the Manitoba Medicine are at about 2 weeks into budding, but a few are actually much further along. They are very resinous and smell just crazy good.

This is the biggest Manitoba Medicine plant. It has just recently started to flower.

Greens

The first pic is Freezeland bx X GG#2. They are close to 4 feet tall.

Second is OG kush x GG

Third is a Sour Diesel x GG bud starting up...

Fourth are the SD x GG plants

The last is Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion

Greens

The first is Freezeland bx2 #1 from Jaysprout

Second is his Freeze #2

Third is his Mighty Freeze

Fourth is his Mighty Durban

The last one is Manitoba madness from Breederbrad

OK, that's it for today!

Colt122

Things look good, no animals come yet? I lost a wack of plants about 75 to some type of animal, the plant was gone from my bags but the sticks to hold them up were still there untouched? I imagine its a groundhog, little bastards pop up in holes, netting wont stop them. Ive got a large GG X DP male I cant wait to cross with a cpl other strains I havnt decided yet, nice structure to the GG X DP, im impressed. :rasta: Keep up the great pics :muahaha:

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
i love early bud

i love early bud

the gg2 in this cross takes down the skunk smell and the racy high and gives it a fruity pebbles flavor thru the vape, this one is already in the jars so i cant wait to see what a nice cure does, mid july harvest is an all time record for me, i could have put them out earlier, ahh next year

Greens

Thanks hamstring. Your stuff is looking great too!

Colt, thanks man. Yeah, so far I'm liking the GG x Danish Passion as well. They aren't fully budding yet, but it looks like they are about to.

Nice pseudo. Yeah, that cross turned out very early and it looks like you could even hide it because of its short structure. Very cool cross you made!

Greens

Greens

OK here is another update...

I harvested 3 GG#2s, a GG#5, and a MB medicine. That's sweet to get a nice early little harvest in. I mean, those are done exactly two months from when I planted the seeds.

Things are doing very well out there. :jump:

Well, let's just get to the pictures.

These are GG#2...

Greens

Here are some GG#5. They are getting to be a nice size. Most are 3.5 to 4 feet.

I was in a bit of a rush, so the closeups aren't that great.

Greens

These are Manitoba Medicine coming along nicely. The big one there is over 6 feet tall now.

Smells like orange/lemons with pine...

Greens

First is Freezeland bx x GG. It's one of my favourites for sure.

Second is Auto Timewarp x GG. This one tastes just awesome.

Third is Esben's GG x Danish Passion. A new one for me.

Nice buds are starting to form on all of these...

Greens

Here's the stuff I'm growing from Jaysprout (Boreal Genetics).

Freezeland double bx #1 is first

Second is Freeze #2

Third is Freeze #3

Fourth is Mighty Freeze budding.

Fifth is Mighty Durban (finally sexed)

The freezes seem to be very similar to the special Freeze clone that Jay has. I've grown his freeze bx before and was very impressed with the sticky piney buds that just knock you on your ass. Very powerful indica!

Greens

The first pic here is OG kush x GG. I had to take down the one on the left because it hermed out. I decided to take down another little OG kush x GG female because I was afraid it might herm out too. I left the big one, so I hope it doesn't do the same. That better not have been a big mistake to leave it there.

Second is the sour diesel x GG.

Third and fourth are Breederbrad's Congo x GG. It's starting to get very stinky! They are way smaller than I was expecting though. It's probably because of the fact that the soil was so low in that container.

OK, that's it for now. I'll be back in a few weeks...

Last edited:
G

Lovely stuff Greens, got some Manitoba Madness, GG3 & Jam Donut all starting to flower, I'll get some pics up soon!
cheers.