What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

6 weeks old and looking good - I wonder if I should not have them so close together to give them more light exposure.

DSCF0670[1].JPG

Tangwena

Veteran
Really cool thread. I grew some Ghana a few years ago and made a heap of seeds so I could explore them more fully.
I will be getting back to them one day for sure.
I had two main phenos one with big fat dreads of resin covered buds.
The other with lots of red hairs totally different smells.
I forgot where I put the buds to cure they were that good ha ha.

IMG_1418 (2).JPG
IMG_1383 (2).JPG
IMG_1381.JPG
IMG_1401.JPG

Tangwena

Veteran
Thanks for posting those pics Tangwena - how would you describe the high from them?
I never got to enjoy them aged as I lost them ha ha.
But the dread lock one was super stony freshly dried.
The red haired one was very coffee like instant wake up.
That will be the pheno I will try first, lovely African vibe happy, funny and energetic.
I think grown properly and lightly, seeded not heavily like mine was it could be fire for sure.

El Timbo

I never got to enjoy them aged as I lost them ha ha.
But the dread lock one was super stony freshly dried.
The red haired one was very coffee like instant wake up.
That will be the pheno I will try first, lovely African vibe happy, funny and energetic.
I think grown properly and lightly, seeded not heavily like mine was it could be fire for sure.

Oh I didn't realise that you meant you lost them for good! :eek:

I gave my Panama III a good test today - excellent stuff! Got loads done around the terrace with my other plants - even though I wasn't always focused on one thing :) I would definitely grow Panama again but I wouldn't plant it at the beginning of July - they didn't grow tall enough for a decent yield.

I have high hopes for the Panama x Thai.

El Timbo

Portraits of the 3 Panameñas - I've numbered them 1 to 3 in the order of these pics. 1 and 3 are quite similar to each other and have a lovely, perfume, fruity aroma. 2 is shorter, smaller leaves and more of a woody aroma.

I tried Panama II yesterday and sure enough it was different - much less aroma and flavour. However, in some ways it was even stronger than Panama III. I could feel the THC as I was vaping! It was just after a weight training and sauna session so that might have affected the experience.

I use a standard dose and normally make 3 or 4 volcano bags. Yesterday I had the first bag then made the second and started doing things - when I went to make the third I realised that the second bag was still full!

I soldiered on though (in the interests of science) and managed to finished 3 bags.

I then had one of the best mobility/stretching sessions I've ever had - it really helped me connect with a few shoulder and hip issues I have.

Panama I this afternoon!

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I tried Panama II yesterday and sure enough it was different - much less aroma and flavour. However, in some ways it was even stronger than Panama III. I could feel the THC as I was vaping! It was just after a weight training and sauna session so that might have affected the experience.

I use a standard dose and normally make 3 or 4 volcano bags. Yesterday I had the first bag then made the second and started doing things - when I went to make the third I realised that the second bag was still full!

I soldiered on though (in the interests of science) and managed to finished 3 bags.

I then had one of the best mobility/stretching sessions I've ever had - it really helped me connect with a few shoulder and hip issues I have.

Panama I this afternoon!
You're making me jealous.

I grew her a couple of years ago and was very impressed. I had the red pheno.

I was also equally impressed with the Panama haze, though that needed a year curing.

LndRcLvr

Another strange Ghana trait... It's like it has 2 stems fused together - then they finally split at the top (last pic) - a very odd strain all round! I've spotted a few bumps that look like the may be male preflowers - no females as yet.

View attachment 18982306 View attachment 18982307 View attachment 18982308
This is Fasciation

El Timbo

Yes that mind/body connection you get with cannabis is one of my favourite effects - body builders talk about developing the mind/muscle connection but I've also worked on mind/skeleton connection (if there is one!) Walking with good posture so your skeleton naturally settles down.

Some of the indicas can be nice for moving as well.

I'm loving the Panama as well Hombre - tried the final one today and also excellent!

Pics of the Ethiopians in veg 7-8 weeks and the Ghanians alongside my mini composter - all the roots, stems and leaves go in there.

DSCF0681[1].JPG
DSCF0683[1].JPG

El Timbo

Google led me back to this site!

So - I have 3 with fasciation - 1 with crazy split leaves (2nd pic) and the one that I'm calling the normal one.

DSCF0689[1].JPG

DSCF0687[1].JPG

DSCF0688[2].JPG

El Timbo

I've had it a few times over the years and was always lead to believe that it wasn't a good thing.
Recently my thinking has changed on this, having read how some Sativa growers actually look for this. 🤔

This is the first time I've seen it - I've read that there are few males with it.

This is the top bud from A5Haze x PCK I - the green, branchier pheno - and some of the F2 seeds.

DSCF0692.jpg
DSCF0693.jpg