What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze ~Seedsman Seeds (mid 90s)

Ancient Mystic

Great report, Eddie.
I used to have a Neville's Haze F4 momma that I flowered under a 400wt several times. I flowered that momma out outside last year at about 45 deg lat. She was triggered inside 2 mths before she was put outside. Turned out be some wonderful trippy smoke. Definately even better outdoors. It didn't finish all the way but I have her x'ed with Pine Tar Kush and some with Deep Chunk. I'll bet some of these might finish here. I really LOVE that pure "UP, UP and AWAY!" high though.

WBB

Great report Eddie.I was about to order some haze and this settled me to seedmans original haze.who cares the long flowering and the hassle if the results are top notch and uniqe?Hope they sell the same stock today too :)
i wanted to give rep,but i cant do it yet,so i just write it down :rasta:

NYC Diesel

that looks pretty similar to some of the hazes we have floating around NYC, the mango/peach/pine/plastic smell is exact match for the uptown piff

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
George Smiley, AncientMystic, CabinetBoy and NYCDiesel-
thanks for comming in

AncientMystic:She was triggered inside 2 mths before she was put outside.
that's a good idea
I have her x'ed with Pine Tar Kush and some with Deep Chunk.
nice move

CabinetBoy:this settled me to seedmans original haze.who cares the long flowering and the hassle if the results are top notch and uniqe?
fair play and good luck with them.

the mango/peach/pine/plastic smell is exact match for the uptown piff
that's interesting-it is a unique and distinctive smell

i haven't updated with more pics as i haven't been given any recently

as and when....
eddie

Grunt

Hey, those look just like Haze! :rasta: Thats showin 'em. They do great indoors. Nice pics, good job on trainin'. I just harvested my first and I have 2 in veg. I was waiting to see how they worked in my head before putting them to flower. Now I wish I had switched one of them to 12/12 a month and a half ago. From now on I'm gonna make sure to have some flowering at all times no matter what else is growin'.This stuff is dynomite!
Grunt

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Just dropped two in soil. They're going to be put outdoors in the tropics and left to get as big as they want. They will be staked for support though. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts