What's new

opperation indoor soil

reaperz

pumpkin2006 said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :yoinks: dude spread your space out or downgrade the light. Mj only needs at most 100w per sq/ft. A glass hood will reduce your light by 13% on average. Also anything above 75w per sq/ft will be pointless unless running co2. A plant can only grow as fast as its limiting factor, most of the time thats either light or co2.

isnt the point of diminishing returns at around 50watts? any higher and you get less per watt then at 50?

twistedin

-ww- said:
maybe my math is wrong :)

would someone calculate this for me :D
i m gonna measure the closet now ....

here are the exact measurements : 92cm*57cm
using a 430w grolux hps

That would be 2x3 or 6 square feet or 71.6 watts/sq. ft. which is perfect.

rescued some looking good again

rescued some looking good again

these little buggers are tough to live through what they were delt up but were back on track so lets gro :jump:

Last edited:
due to unexpected police presence at the scene of this grow i,m possitive it,s over fuck i,m shit scared and goin underground peace out smokers i,m gone

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
oh dear not good.........hope things arnt as bad as they sound from you...eeekkkk! good luck with your safty...from a fellow aussie grower.HH. =]-~

busted game set match

busted game set match

well what can one say when one gets caught
well its a bust of 16 plants and 3 lights 400watt hps and 6 200watt flouros
no money no weed just plants and the grow gear ...! ! ! ! as far as we know it,s all cause one slimey dealer got busted and rolled ova on the grower .... :fsu:
we dont even sell to dealers it,s given away by our group for medical use only :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: we dont sell anything to anyone .....! ! ! ! ! !

oh ps that fucker dealer will get his :bashhead: :spank: :cuss: :bat: :fight: :beat-dead :mad: :angrymod: :asskick:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
damn sorry to hear such a thing, those plants had a good home as well. this is why i don't associate with people like that, and or let anyone see/know i grow. good luck brother