What's new

OG KUSH?

noob33

the seed came from a bag i got from a buddy. he said it was "cali kush". im not sure and i dont really care. whatever it was, it was great. i started with 5 plants and only one was female.....but aint she a beauty?

anyway, here i am.....32 days into flowering. the only training i gave her was some LST. i completely bent her over when she was young......and now she has 25 flowering tops.

if you dont think its kush, let me know what it might be. thanks

A

Aerokush101

noob,

I don't know about it being OGK but for 32 days into flowering, that looks very advanced.

Grizz

Veteran
yeah it don't look like og, at least not the cut I had, not enough trics, but its early so things could change.

noob33

aerokush: yeah, man. its 32 days in.

joseywhales: the pics dont really do it justice. this thing is covered in trichs......theres white everywhere

this is my first grow so i dont have anything to compare it with. i think its coming along very well though.

that plant reminds me a lot of the "kush" seed i grew (im from cali). buds looked about the same...but it's impossible to tell, ya know?

On the off chance that it is somewhat like mine, let it go 10 weeks.

Jw, were the nugs the seeds came from ROCK hard, extremely resinous, and the bud actually had a "white" look because it was so frosty :D

Last edited:
A

Aerokush101

Noob,

You really have to watch the names you give genetics on the website or outside the website. Some people on here have worked years, or months, and even decades to get that particular strain in check. There are few of us who happen to cross someone who call their clone or what-have-you OGK, or Bubba, or SD(Sour Diesel), TW (Trainwreck), or hell even Northern Lights would be sincerely pissed to hear a guy on here to crack a seed open from some good (I'm pretty sure expensive fruit) and call it OG Kush.

Case in point: I remember trying to adopt (let's say adopt is a good word) some genetics from a guy I know, he said it was Bubba. But anything that smoked good to him, he called it Bubba. The seeds weren't Bubba!!! It smoked good, but NO! It wasn't Bubba. If I would have known that when he tried to give it to me I wouldn't have grown it. But it was good, 12weeker. But, I just hope you get the point.

Building a 2 door, all American race ready car from scratch doesn't make it a Corvette, GM would be pissed to know that someone did that...

I am smoking GOlden High tess and some Mk-ultra right now and to be honest, no triangle or any type of kush has made me feel so nnumb and happy and up and high and perfect. pics to follow tomoorow !!

K

kallenavndk

I dont now what it is but like steve would say "thats a beauty"

noob33

aero: im not looking to offend anyone here. i was told it was cali kush. part of the reason i started the thread, and titled it "og kush?" was to find out if anyone could verify it for me.

either way, chill out. its not that serious.

M

mallyone

As long as you don't call it "bubba sour green kush crack diesel the III" because that is my bagseed strain!!! :)

As for the ogKushage of your plant, never grown it out myself but it's known for crazy stretch. Yours doesn't look too stretchy at all from what I can see.

Whatever it is, it's a great looking plant, hope it smokes as good as the bag of bud you got it from :).

Could be the next elllleeeet!

:)

m1...

Brastaman

Hiya Noob33

man that looks good for 5 weeks in. It looks like a Kush s1 to me. I have a buddy who specializes in Kush bagseeds and his plants turn out just like yours look. I agree with herbatonist, let it go to 10 weeks, if ya can :)

What kind of fragrances are you getting from her?

Aerokush101 said:
Noob,

You really have to watch the names you give genetics on the website or outside the website. Some people on here have worked years, or months, and even decades to get that particular strain in check. There are few of us who happen to cross someone who call their clone or what-have-you OGK, or Bubba, or SD(Sour Diesel), TW (Trainwreck), or hell even Northern Lights would be sincerely pissed to hear a guy on here to crack a seed open from some good (I'm pretty sure expensive fruit) and call it OG Kush.

Case in point: I remember trying to adopt (let's say adopt is a good word) some genetics from a guy I know, he said it was Bubba. But anything that smoked good to him, he called it Bubba. The seeds weren't Bubba!!! It smoked good, but NO! It wasn't Bubba. If I would have known that when he tried to give it to me I wouldn't have grown it. But it was good, 12weeker. But, I just hope you get the point.

Building a 2 door, all American race ready car from scratch doesn't make it a Corvette, GM would be pissed to know that someone did that...

^^sucks to be you! sounds like you need to be more careful.

noob33

brastaman: its tough for me to put my finger on the scent. its very strong. i guess its pungent and kinda fruity.

mallyone: it hasnt stretched much. i mean, its definitely gotten bigger since i induced flowering.....but i was expecting it to double in size, which it hasnt done. i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

noob33

i can only imagine what this top (which is the ACTUAL top) is going to look like after another 30 days

do they continue to pack on the pounds for the entire flowering process?

another pic. they look like 3 soldiers

Onepunchko

It looks like some nice smoke whatever it is! WIth all the different kush hybrids and S1's going around who knows. Im sure you will enjoy eitherway. Onething though, Watch carefully if you plan to let it go 10 weeks. The leaves look a little light to me and the budz dont look done yet. You may want to check in the infirmary to see what deficiancy you got going on.Just my 2 cents

Rollin Face

yeah it does look like a kush strain, BUT, and this is true with all green growers and even kids that smoke....people call names whatever sounds cool at the moment, especially on here ive noticed that it is ridiculous to go by some guys word let alone a seed from some herb u picked up, again not hating because the plants look really nice, but most of the time if a grower is just a little unsure of the origins, hell typically say its bagseed.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
sorry to say that is not og kush. much more stretch as not as big buds is what the og looks like. plus the og kush buds are usually all calyx.

Latest posts

Latest posts