What's new

OG Kush Ghost Cut, fat'n'juicy

Brastaman

joesy whales said:
there not fakes really just s1's like abusive and a few more of them. There can only be one real og, which one is the real deal is anybodys guess, but when you have 5 or 6 different cuts they have to be s1's

i agree. but maybe also there are more seeds from the beginning.
irie looking nugs THCV. :rasta:

Last edited:
Brastaman said:
sooooo, people are growing a 'fake' ghost og from a 'fake' og from orgnkid.

yes ghost1 got a 'fake' or s1 og from orgnkid instead of the pure og he was holding on to, that cut is actually quite nice but not the one pictured here, so a fake ghost is different from the og s1 ghost1 got on og

grenbone

I totally agree, and it makes lots of sense. I have grown all of my strains outdoors in soil and even though the are the exact same plant, they look, smell and taste almost unrelated. I bet i could get a whole different looking plan/buds if i were under flouros, or a 400W etc. I think it's kinda funny how we all try to guess what strain is what based on pix when we've all seen such massive variability in the exact same clone grown in different environments. A difficult task indeed for some strains.

Medikush, we clearly bought clones from the same batch. They look totally different due to growing styles. I'll post a comparison in a sec for fun. I am beginning to wonder if it's all Real OG, just different grow styles!

I agree 100%. The same afgani/skunk recently done in soil(promix BX) and an aero setup side by side, using the same nutes (GH/Botanicare), and under the same bulb.
End product completely differently looking. The Aero/bubble/DWC has much larger calyx growth, larger trichs and bigger trich production, stronger smelling, bigger yield, and more potent.
Side by side the nugs look like they could be completely different strains. Results will obviously vary due to grower's skill level, and genetics.

BlackBart

Veteran
The Ghost is one of the best OG's out there . She takes at least 70 to 80 days to get the best out of her

Attachments

• GHOST.jpg
    GHOST.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts