What's new

OG KUSH BX#1 F3 and (Deep Chunk x Uzbeki) x OG KUSH BX#1 F2

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Beautiful plants Ganesh. Spectacular pics of them as well. I wish I could reach through and grab some.:D

I am in awe of your skills. :bow:

techattack

Hi there, my two Chunkbeki Kush

1week or so:
dsc00940fy6.jpg

2weeks:
dsc00941ae3.jpg

dsc00942fr5.jpg

They're growing really cool :) i bet one male and one female :) I really like the fat leaves.

Ty Ganesh!!!

tech.

techattack

Hey.

Some news: they are beautyful, i started my train, i know they don't need cuz they will grow a little only, becuz of end of summer, but i like them trained :) will bring some pics soon :)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome!! thx for sharing :D
Some still uncured Chunkbeki buds..now I have become a bekihead in depth
Some of my best buds ever!!

raco2122-1.jpg

techattack

i want to grab some.
think i will top my plants (think is the word) and make two clones of it, dunno if they are females, but i hope so, or maybe i will wait for them to show sex and then i cut the top..

tech.

ganesh

????? ???
Veteran
Nice buds raco.

Nice plants tech.Good luck.

Some of DCxUZBxOGK and OGKBX#1F2 outdoor:

out220072008po3.jpg

out20072008xv5.jpg

Last edited:

techattack

Hey, there.

6weeks i think and still no flowering yet!

small train
dsc00995la0.jpg

hard train
dsc01002gi7.jpg

the clones i made are getting roots. still doesn't know males or females.

cheers!!

Last edited:

techattack

They grow really fast, 11 days from the last pics i took and they are bigger. the first two clones i made are vegging one week under fluors and will bring them outdoor too, just waiting for them to get stronger, do u think one week vegging is enough? they are for 5 days till the moment, will give them more 5 and put them outdoor, perhaps i will cut a bottle to put in top of clone to protect him from sun and creat humidity. i have cut more two clones that are rooting in mini-box..
anyway:
the two plants are females and still not flowering yet, 2 clones are rooted and more two popping :D :D and that makes me very happy, here it comes much Indica smoke :)

Very Ty Ganesh!!!

tech.

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ganesh again

Last edited:

dkmonk

Wow Ganesh, im very surprised about how uniform all your plants look, you can definatley tell you put good effort into this cross. Everytime I come across your threads they are amazing, you definatley have a very green thumb lol. Keep on making these amazing crosses.

Oh btw your name Ganesh, happens to be my green bubblers name, and also im getting my back covered with a floating Ganesh (im into elephants).

dkmonk