What's new

og chem + lem chem

el clandestino

super chato
Good luck.

Good luck.

Good luck with the Cgs gear cody. They look good already. F.Y.I this is the ojd/cgs testers area. I believe most if not all of us were seleceted by the Ojd or tru to do a test grow for cgs. You should have started your thread in the Regular cgs area for all other CGS grows. If you were selected by ojd/tru then my bad. Peace.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Hey thanks guys! Ill post my grow somewhere else then. Sorry for the interruption folks

Started journal *

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing you grow the lemchems out....i got a pack and gonna pop a few this weekend along with smore more of the new cgs gear. Do u plan on restarting the thread i the main section of the CGS forum?? Good vibez

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Hey lion! Thanks for the vibes man yeah ill definitely keep it going in the main section. I also started a journal of everything im doing.

This is my first round of posting pics so thanks for bearing with me

Im guessing this will be closed or moved then?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome to have ya growing our seeds, cant wait to find out what you think.....i will get this thread moved.
Peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
well shoot a pm to Trucannabliss or Ojd and maybe they can just move it into the reg section....

What up Tru....right on time lol

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi cody2white
nice 1 on the purchase,you def wont be disapointed with these

keep us updated bro

peace

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Yeah their still truckin along. Thanks for the vibes. :) I could really use some. As for pots. I put them in 6in. The lemchem definitely wins the stem rubbing award in veg. Smells like funky kush. I was reading about how you described the og chem smelling like dog shit and its true! Haha but in a good way. Mucho gracious for making these available to the masses.:tiphat:

Okay wanna see some pics? Well of course you do!

It goes og, lemchem, then og/lemchem

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Hey canna:wave: I was just checking out your ogs. Man their so lushious and uniform I can definitely see some similar traits between ours. Anywho good job!

If im not mistaken these two broke soil on 8/23. So like 3 weeks veg
here's a pic of lemchem in front and og right behind

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Couple days of permin did lemchem some good. Also ogchem is bearing female pistals!! Yayy! These pictures are of lemchem ill throw up ogs in a bit

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Okay.. lemchem is a dude. Im going to axe him later and pop 3 More. Hopefully I won't get any more larrys.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Yup I cracked me a hyna today. I can feel it :) nice and stripped it just looks drop dead sexy. Thanks lost

Latest posts

Latest posts