What's new

Official 420 Growers & Breeders Cup 2008 Info

G

Karma Genetics said:
I wish there where more meetings like this in a year.
realy enjoyed it.

good idea ,,why not start plans for a summer meet up see what responses and go from there :headbange

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would definately be in

there should be at least 2 harvest partys a year
where we all show up with our herb
if it was me there would be 4

peace

G

Cheers Karma, much appreciated!

I was chatting to ojd about a meeting/smokeout at the cup, sounds like a great idea, count me in!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I can more than likely make it myself!!!!
And with a whole new goodie bag of different gear!!
Lots harvested yesterday,,,,,Diesel,Awesome Blueberries and Moonshines!!
Yipee!!!

G

Hmm, well, I suppose all we need is a venue and someone to collate the entries. Perhaps Spain would be a good place to hold it?

Sounds great Capt, afte the Abusive and the ECSD I'm really eager to sample what elese ya got going!

It will have to be a little ways off for me in order to have a variety of buds ready.

Some northern european growers friends have a tradition of meeting up after harvest to share their harvests, they grow outdoors, so that would be November...

neuroherb

Karma / BH

Is that the buds BH sent which didn't make it in that link?

All very nice by the look of them.

I wouldn't have a harvest entry need a bit more practice yet but would be interested in meeting up for tasting & a smokeout.

G

Hiya Neuro, yup, that's the pack of samples that never made it in time for the cup, sadly.

A beach in Spain sounds great to me!

neuroherb

Unfortunate that they didn't make it BH they look like nice buds. Certainly next year if all the IC growers get their samples in the quality is defnitely up there to mix it with the big names & even beat them IMHO.

Highlife has there cup in spain this year during July. Depends for me on the end of June if I hit my target for Hempfest 08 in Ontario, Canada during August. As its there 10th anniverssary they are planning on a big bash with some good bands. I would also be looking to go back to holland & belgium for the F1 race at Spa on the 7th of Sept. If those dates are any good for others it would be cool to have a smokeout.

G

July in Spain sounds good to me, all depends if I have any money at the time!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
September or November in the Dam!!
Everyone can fit in one place and we can smoke without any grief!!
Plus the packages seem to have no problem going to the dam...
We could easily find a shop to fit the crew and smoke it out...

Take cre all.........................................CC

B

British_Bulldog

Ok, I've PM'd all the people I met at the cup who I can definately remember the name of, but could those who met me, and have not received a PM, please PM me, as I'm terrible with names sometimes, thanks, lol

I think I may well have met neuroherb and Mitsu (love that avatar btw, lol), but I'm not entirely sure, lol

However, I did definately meet Mr.GT and it was a pleasure :wave: so Hi to you man :) .....I haven't PM'd you, as I don't know your screen name, lol

Peace

neuroherb

Hi Bulldog yep we had a good smoking session & a chat, cool meeting ya M8. Just passed the 50 posts mark so will see if I have PM rights tomorrow.

Ganja/Hempire

Like yourself M8 I'm currently working out budgets for summer hols, I should know by the end of may which ones are likely to be going ahead, but if anyone wants links to check the two festivals out I can get them if you don't already have them.

socal andy

Thank you for letting me play with you guys in Amsterdam. Hey Bulldog, no more tobacco? Mitsui, you had a great attitude (great smoke will do that) even when you pack was stolen. Southflorida: the polymer beads worked, most plants healthy. Thank you to Karma and Sensi for the friendship you showed, not to mention the great entries (etc.) It was a little surreal to pick up the white envelope that you could smell across a room, take it to a coffee shop and judge everything in just a day and a half.

Hope to meet you all again. If you out this way drop a line.

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Good meeting you Andy,,if this is the same Andy we smoked with at Sensi....
Take care and see you in about 5 months :woohoo:

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
socal andy..what's up? Have you recovered ?hahaha!Good to see ya on the Mag.! Holla, I'm around..mitsu

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
neuroherb said:
Hi Bulldog yep we had a good smoking session & a chat, cool meeting ya M8. Just passed the 50 posts mark so will see if I have PM rights tomorrow.

Ganja/Hempire

Like yourself M8 I'm currently working out budgets for summer hols, I should know by the end of may which ones are likely to be going ahead, but if anyone wants links to check the two festivals out I can get them if you don't already have them.

Festivals are always good, let us know what you're lookin at. :chin:

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Capt. Crip said:
September or November in the Dam!!
Everyone can fit in one place and we can smoke without any grief!!
Plus the packages seem to have no problem going to the dam...
We could easily find a shop to fit the crew and smoke it out...

Take cre all.........................................CC

Green house would be honoured to make a room available at the new Harlemmerstraat shop for a puff-in-smoke session....
:joint: :rasta: :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts