Oaxaca x Panama regular

wuluz

InterestingGrowth
foto_no_exif(1).jpg

foto_no_exif(2).jpg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I wonder if i should get Oaxaca x Panama or just the classic Panama :unsure: which was my first ACE strain and i loved it back in 2014.

I very much liked the happy effects in Panama. Smell and taste are not so important for me. Also need not too much psychedelic effects, want the happy smiling relaxing anti anxiety. And then there is Thai x Panama and Honduras x Panama and i don't know which one to get!? :unsure: Really hard to decide with all those Panama Crosses because i got very little experience with pure sativas.

What do you guys think? Thank you.

Cactus Squatter

I wonder if i should get Oaxaca x Panama or just the classic Panama :unsure: which was my first ACE strain and i loved it back in 2014.

I very much liked the happy effects in Panama. Smell and taste are not so important for me. Also need not too much psychedelic effects, want the happy smiling relaxing anti anxiety. And then there is Thai x Panama and Honduras x Panama and i don't know which one to get!? :unsure: Really hard to decide with all those Panama Crosses because i got very little experience with pure sativas.

What do you guys think? Thank you.
The ACE Panama is really good, but there is some freaking sweet magic that come out of Oaxaca. I’m extremely excited to pop these and the Oaxaca x A5 in a few weeks here.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I know the Oaxaca is something special or retro to some people but i just don't experienced all these strains yet so i like to know about the different highs cause ACE is constantly doing new crosses. ^^

Cactus Squatter

You mean the height in your head or in the garden in terms of yield!? :bigeye:
Both. I ran the fem version and she’s a beast. I had a damn good yield of the speediest, most insanely analytical thought provoking clearheaded weed I’ve ever tried. You could be stoned to the damn bone on an indica, take a hit or two of the MalPan and suddenly be completely clearheaded and bouncing off the damn walls.

Latest posts

Latest posts