What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~

Che

Veteran
so which one do i get...Zombie V1rus, or sour Puss??

wow, they both look deadly...

braiiinz......

hehehe

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sleepy again

Hey Sleepy, I'd say grab a 10 or 20 pack of Zombie Virus and find your favorite example. Braiiinzzz

By the time you've grown them out and regained consciousness, Sour Puss v2 should be out (Black Ra1n is still doing some finishing work on it).

:peppermintstick:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Is that the Braiiinzzz pheno lol.....

Hey sleepy, that sour puss above is a cut off the mother plant. We had to rework it a bit, so it's been back crossed with dad. The SP Bx1's are in testing, I believe Mosses has a couple going as well as a few others. I have just popped 3 to test myself. I love the origional, it's like a candy diesel with a kick in the pants. I'll be in touch!

Hey Che that Zombie is Identical to the one I'm running. Some strong smells from that one.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Brianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is then

Great looking shots Che brother

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Damn....be some bud in this thread for sure!!! skills skills skills......one virus I would not mind being infected with.......maybe my meds could cure some shit then...

Che

Veteran
Zombie Virus
8 weeks of Flowering , <12" clone
3 Gal grow bag w/ promix, EWC
GH Nutrients
Mixed HID spectrum: HPS, CMH

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:canabis:

-Che

Esskie

I couldn't pass by without giving credit where it's due

That is one of the most beautiful plants I've seen for a wee while there Che, well done man.......I hope she smokes as nice as she looks :canabis:

I actually just saw it on cracker420's Zombie Virus thread, looks like there will be trim aplenty for lotsa nice bubble too :smoker:

C

cracker420

i hope mine turn out that kick ass.. then i would def be able to make some killer hash :)

Che

Veteran
That Zombie virus looks deadly.. loving the furry trichomes.

thanks jh! That cut of zombie is really potent, im really looking forward to smoking her :D Cant wait to see you run some ZV bro!

I couldn't pass by without giving credit where it's due

That is one of the most beautiful plants I've seen for a wee while there Che, well done man.......I hope she smokes as nice as she looks :canabis:

I actually just saw it on cracker420's Zombie Virus thread, looks like there will be trim aplenty for lotsa nice bubble too :smoker:

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words :) I love these plants and each time i run it I get a little better, I wish I had some zombie TREES like Dr Dog, or 10ft outdoor monsters like Smoking Moose!! I'm going to be cleaning up my bubble bags and doing a run real soon for sure!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

brainz!!

hehehe...they look great!

Sleepy, you're the best, those zombie emoticons had me laughing so hard I was crying :laughing: Thanks man, now if only I could find one for "MOAR COWBELL!!1!" :biggrin: Cheers man :dance013:

i hope mine turn out that kick ass.. then i would def be able to make some killer hash :)

Get your bubble bags homie cause your sugar trim is on the way, I'm sure of it :D Thanks again for the compliments bro

Damn Che' those zomie's look amazing. good job, beautiful colors.

faded.

'Preciate it chronic, she's a real looker ain't she! I'm really glad that everyone on IC enjoyed the pics, and it's always a happy time when the Zombies are ready for harvest.. if only you guys could smell it!
The smell is very sweet, and citrus. It makes your mouth water!

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see y'all runnin' the walking dead in 2010!

-Che

Greekmaleek

i recently got a 7 of some zombie virus here in cornwall, ontario and do i ever have to say it lives up to its name.. you guys got skills

Latest posts

Latest posts