What's new

NYCD/BubbleGum, GodBud, Blue Thia Grow

G

DC, I am very pleased to read the dieselgum report... I knew from the parent stock, that they were gonna be killer... Glad you have made some clones... Very nice job on the grow...

G

I plan to someday, but right now my gardening time is comsumed by the G33 project...
And some casey jones stuff I am doing...
And demands on my personal time, of late, have left me prescious little garden time...

G

hey great pics of the god bud.. i too have grown it out many times and its wonderful

is it bc bud depots god bud>??

dc105

ICMag Donor
Yes! They were from bc buddepot. I had some really nice phenos!! I will keep these 2 around!

G

thats awesome dc... you have a wonderful grow goin on! ill be tuned in for a while..

thats awesome your god bud turned out wonderful. im a moderator over there... i have grown out many strains and most of them are delicious...

here are some pics of my god bud from there... its from the cup winning plant.

dc105

ICMag Donor
Cured Shots

Cured Shots

I thought I would break out the jars and take a few shots!! The Dieselgum is in the top 5 of my favorites! It's got a great taste! Slight fuelish, yet a hint of sweet skunky after flow! Very smooth!!! Bag appeal is a 10! Potency is very nice as well. Here are whats happen!!!
Dieselgum

Godbud

I had 2 Willimas Wonder too!

Latest posts

Latest posts