What's new

North Vietnamese strain????

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks herbalistic for the warm words :)

Fortunatly i still must experience many different cannabis expressions. That's why i love cannabis, it has a such variety of aromas, tastes and effects, growing cannabis is definatly a no end way to learn, grown and explore.

Good vibes! dubi

Hi friends, really good pics, i´m searching Vietnemese Touris from Greenhornet but it´s out of stock, i´m trying to find this old packets because today it isn´t on the catalogue... If anyone know anything, any site, any grow shop that have this strain i will be the most happiest guy of the world.

Thannks for all.

210 x 2

Hello All!! Just a quick ?? for you Herbalistic, as it seems that you have some knowledge about the Vietnamese Sativas. A friend of mine left me his Moms, 7 rooted clones, and about 20 seeds of a strain that he worked on and off since he came back from the killing fields in '74. Now he labeled it as being pure Lieu Hahn, which he described as a Viet/Laotian sativa. I can tell you that it has an endless ceiling, flowers for about 15-16 weeks, and is a decent yielder. It has the thin bladed leaves, and is a darker green and gets almost black when it has a full 21-30 day cure. As for the smoke, well there should be a warning label, the stuff will really bend your mind if you over-indulge.
Now, I started a thread in this section called "Lieu Hahn in seed form". In that thread I was informed that I may in fact have a mis-named strain, and that Lieu Hahn is a goddess and not a place name as is often used in naming strains. From this brief description, can you possibly clear up the question as to wether or not Lieu Hahn, my version, could be a varietal with the wrong name. I mean my buddy worked this strain ONLY, I had seen it countless times at his spot, so I know that it's the same stuff he was working!
Any help from you and/or anyone for that matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I really dont have much info about Vietnamese strains 210 x 2...

I know that Lieu Hanh is a Vietnamese strain name, but I dont know what Lieu Hanh stands for in Vietnamese...

Maybe dubi has some info on this subject :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all!

Harrynugz, your pic remember me a lot the long flowering Vietnam Black pheno, which grows and smokes almost like a pure SE asian landrace, 16 weeks flowering or more.

Long flowering VB pheno

There's also a short flowering VB pheno, it's what we call the 'dense' pheno. This pheno flowers in about 13 weeks from seed producing very dense colas and very high resin and terpene production.
Aroma is like a deep humid forest full of live and aromas, taste lasts pleasantly in the mouth (high terpene density). Potency is quite good and very pleasant, perfect sativa to enjoy chatting with good friends. This pheno becomes purple, almost black when grown outdoors under low temps.

We found that long flowering VB pheno was not especially interesting, had typical acrid/citric/spicy SE asian sativa aroma but lacked in potency, terpene quality and effect compared with the 'short flowering dense' pheno. This pheno had hermie tendencies too. Long flowering VB pheno finishes green/yellow like a typical nam landrace when grow under low temps.

Our VB selections were towards the 'dense' pheno.

VB mother, 'dense' pheno growing in august

VB mother flowering in october

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
210 x 2 said:
Hello All!! Just a quick ?? for you Herbalistic, as it seems that you have some knowledge about the Vietnamese Sativas. A friend of mine left me his Moms, 7 rooted clones, and about 20 seeds of a strain that he worked on and off since he came back from the killing fields in '74. Now he labeled it as being pure Lieu Hahn, which he described as a Viet/Laotian sativa. I can tell you that it has an endless ceiling, flowers for about 15-16 weeks, and is a decent yielder. It has the thin bladed leaves, and is a darker green and gets almost black when it has a full 21-30 day cure. As for the smoke, well there should be a warning label, the stuff will really bend your mind if you over-indulge.
Now, I started a thread in this section called "Lieu Hahn in seed form". In that thread I was informed that I may in fact have a mis-named strain, and that Lieu Hahn is a goddess and not a place name as is often used in naming strains. From this brief description, can you possibly clear up the question as to wether or not Lieu Hahn, my version, could be a varietal with the wrong name. I mean my buddy worked this strain ONLY, I had seen it countless times at his spot, so I know that it's the same stuff he was working!
Any help from you and/or anyone for that matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All!

Hello 210 x 2,

Your laotian/vietnamese line from 70s sounds very interesting. This is the kind of genetics that must be preserved for future, i hope you can keep the work of your friend and keep the genetics alive for many years more. Please, feel free to post pics or more info about your SE asian strain.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Vietnam Dalat growing august

Vietnam Dalat growing august

Here's a dalat female growing in august some seasons ago.

Dalat grows taller and more asymetrical than Nah Trang, longer flowering time too and has hermie tendencies. Finished product is quite similar in both strains. Will try to find pics of the plant flowering

Last edited:

l33t

Veteran
excellent pics dubi!

thanks for sharing...

I have yet to smoke the dalat...

have fun !

Muchas gracias por las fotos Dubi and grandad esto se merece puntos de reputación...

Thaks very much for the pics Dubi and grandad... you have my reputation point.

The vietnam tourist have a flowering time around 150 days, anyone have any idea aobut wich is the part where grow this strain... Dubi, Ace havd got any vietnam pure sativa on catalogue??

Thanks for all.

Excuse my english.

Hi guys, today i´m so ****ing happy :laughing: :laughing: , today this packet arrived to a my home...

jejejejej, the little packet are Vietnamese Tourist from Greenhornet, this strain needs minimun 150 days to end the flowering time. It was more difficut to find it because Greenhornet haven´t got any seed, it´s out stock. The other packet are freebies. I´ll make a work of reproduction and sellection, very difficult but i love it :laughing:

Special Thanks to Baphomet...

:wave: :wave:

Baphomet

Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi guys, today i´m so ****ing happy :laughing: :laughing: , today this packet arrived to a my home...

[I´ll make a work of reproduction and sellection, very difficult but i love it :laughing:

Special Thanks to Baphomet...

:wave: :wave:

Glad you finally got 'em! Just gotta find Ethiopian now.
Let me know should you ever produce Vietnamese beans :canabis:
Cheers!

Baphomet said:
Glad you finally got 'em! Just gotta find Ethiopian now.
Let me know should you ever produce Vietnamese beans :canabis:
Cheers!

Yes of course, if you want any seed of this strain only send me your addres. Thanks for all Bap :wave: :wave:

I grew this from some bagseed I smoked while in Nha Trangh. She yielded about 6 ounces under a 250w sodium. Unfortunately I had to chop her at 12 weeks as I went on an extended holiday. She could have easily gone 4 more weeks. I still have a few seeds so next go round I'll let her finish. The stone is typical Vietnamese sativa, clear headed and heady but not too powerful. Made some tasty iso hash as well. I also dusted one bud with some pollen from a Holy Gold strain so I'm curious what that will produce.

Latest posts

Latest posts