What's new

NL x C99 Computer Case Grow

bozga

Man that's excellent grow you had there! REally micro. I have similar situation too :D But it's in a cardbox! :D

J-Roc

I lemon. Im J Roc
great thread you have here guy.
amazing pictures start to finish
i can tell you put care in..
musta bin hard to take that pic while pouring water

mjchron4u

get yourself a timer for the light they have a decent selection of timers that satr at about $10 and go up. the cheap plug in type is what i would recremend. then you just got to make up your mind about the watering situation. How long will you be gone for??

G

mjchron, this grow has already been harvested and partially smoked, killer thread though

Soricon

Hey Lemon excellent plant and great high res photos. I wanted to ask you where you found your reflective hood for the grow light. I have never seen any hood small enough to fit in a pc grow box, did you fabricate it yourself?
thanks

dreamgreen

Nice thread Lemon..PC cases are very stealth, but can produce a great crop..I was wondering where you ordered your case from and how you set it up?? The light to the power supply and any mods you made on the case. If you had to take anything out of the case for more room?? Hope to here back from you! :joint:

Lemon

Soricon said:
Hey Lemon excellent plant and great high res photos. I wanted to ask you where you found your reflective hood for the grow light. I have never seen any hood small enough to fit in a pc grow box, did you fabricate it yourself?
thanks

Hey, which hood were you refering to, the one in the original grow, or in the new design i posted afterward? The original was made by me out of scored sections of thick card if I remember right. Nothing fancy at all. The second was simply a bent semicircular section of aluminum sheet cut to size.

dreamgreen said:
Nice thread Lemon..PC cases are very stealth, but can produce a great crop..I was wondering where you ordered your case from and how you set it up?? The light to the power supply and any mods you made on the case. If you had to take anything out of the case for more room?? Hope to here back from you! :joint:

I grabbed the case from a little local computer shop. I had to remove all the internal structure in the case. Since it was entirely fastened with rivets, it took a little brute force with some plyers to do. The case did not come with a power supply.

Last edited:

Soricon

thanks a lot for getting back to me. i was also wondering how the light that eliminates smell worked out? I want to put a similar setup in a small room (550 sq feet), Would the smell fill the room? (i plan on using an ozone generator as well, but a small one, because i live in the same room)
thanks

Hey Lemon! Absolutely great grow. You should have posted to the micro forum for sure though, no wonder I missed it.
I still built a case very similar to yours so no harm was done. I like the lights mounted up high though, gives you a lot more vertical space. to work with.

I understand you don't have a scale but could you give a guesstimate on the total yield of the second plant separately? I'm trying to guess how much I'll yield in a few weeks.

Read this one through, now on to your other threads. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts