What's new

nirvana's shiva

hidingtree

hey S2D nice to see ya here mate .... i can't quite update yet on the shiva's yet .... dang camera is gettin fixed so any day now .... they are definitely going to turn out interesting and i'm really waitin extra long this time . just to get the pics to match . they're just about flushed out . gettin anxious for they are going to be a different flavor than currently . which has been indoor grown early pearl and it is really pleasant smoke but i'm ready for some exotic indian ladies ......mmmm spicy and sweet ! ok so thanks all for stoppin by .... many blessings , hidingtree .

G

Yup, took me a while to get over here, but I've got my :lurk: and I'm stayin for the show! :smoke:

hidingtree

heyhejhey ! here's an updeat ... for the shiva's . the cold temps ...and a ph problem caused the yield to be kind of low .for the #3& #6 but the run of seeds should be just fine .... however it'll be in one of my 50 favorite smoke's :joint: and we'll probably wish there were more .... ain't that always the case ! well , that's ok cuz sister #4 is on her way ....and aint she lookin purple ... huh...

a group photo :)

thanks for stoppin by , many blessings, hidingtree

Last edited:

hidingtree

forgot about the seeds ... i made a batch of seeds from the shivas 1&3 that is also why the yield is much less than thier sensimilla sister ...#4 hhmmm . forgot to mention that ... they are sleeping now before the chop .... many blessings to all , all is well . , hidingtree

ps- i'll update this also as #4 reaches maturity .....

Last edited:

hidingtree

here's a couple of pics b4 we smoke'm

i sampled some about 7 days dry and it has an interesting flavor kind of fuel-ish a little like a hint of diesel ...little bit hard to describe ... as i smoke a bit more i'm sure it'll come to me . many blessings, hidingtree

hidingtree

:wave: hey all ! here's the final update for a bit with shiva . this is the #4 plant . it is sensimilla ! the other two were used to produce a few dozen seeds . we'll run them through once more to finish them up and choose if we'll keep'm .ok on with a couple of pics .

#4 shiva

cheers all !, all is well . many blessings, hidingtree

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man nice grow, seems you have another of Nirvana's purple pheno's. I've seen a few on here now, a purple PPP, and a purple AK 48. All my seeds are from Nirvana, can't wait to see what I end up with.

Nice looking plants man!

B/R

hidingtree

thanks BR1 ! i hope you have good luck growing out your nirvana seeds ! i sure have !and have a bunch left !plus one a these days do a side by side super skunk grow with nirvana and sensi . (and make some free seeds for the future when the sacred plant is freed !yay!)Hey s2d! cool to see you ! yeah , i'm thankful for starting a church here with my wife ! thanks for enjoying it too . !! (wishin i could have ya by to share some sacrament:smoke: .)the purple shivas hm! i'm not sure what is the deal with'm if its temps, lockout , a purple trait ? i dunno . so i'll dry out the #4 and let you know how she smokes . :joint: it's a bit stickier than the two seed bearers ...... and it matured in 45 days .... hmmmm . many blessings,hidingtree