What's new

NGB MICRO BOX

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Steve, ewc - earthworm castings...which what I am using is actually a 50%ewc/48% veggie compost and kelp and rockdust premix also.

Maybe if the plant does not survive the transplant you can try and clone it before it dies.... I have brought back to life a branch that was broken off and laid on the bottom of the cab for 48 hours before I noticed and it came back with just putting it in water.

I do like the kelloggs, but if yoru plants are weak it may burn them...may mix more ewc and less kelloggs for small unhealthy plants in a small pot so they can recover.

GL Steve,

minds_I

stevr59

hey minds i whent to lowes and they dont carry kellogg potting soil so i got a big bag of peat, mushroom compost,sta green flower mix and then to home depot for perlite and i found they now carry worm poop liquid in the 2 liter recycled bottled so i got some of that. now i got to find out how much of what to mix lol got potting soil with out fert mushroom compost peat cow manure blood and bone meal and lime so i think i got all i need ops i for got i got a straw berry plant as well yum i love me straw berry's

stevr59

Well i feel like i am wasting my time here. it seems this post is dead. so i am no longer going to take up valuably bandwidth, so as far as i am concerned this post is now dead. i will still be around but no longer will be adding any thing to this post.

tokatronic

Did you do it exactly like the original? Threads here at icmag suggests to modify the venting, and I look for solutions. It seems some of the solutions that's tried didn't turn out good.

NOKUY

Veteran
Did you do it exactly like the original? Threads here at icmag suggests to modify the venting, and I look for solutions. It seems some of the solutions that's tried didn't turn out good.

my cabs ventilation has never had any issues...(.link is in my sig.)

..it always runs about 5 degrees above ambient temps when sealed shut.

tokatronic

Thanks NOKUY. Do you have opinions on how it would have worked if your veg intake instead was at the floor under the drawer (as in the flower room)?

NOKUY

Veteran
Thanks NOKUY. Do you have opinions on how it would have worked if your veg intake instead was at the floor under the drawer (as in the flower room)?

my veg area vents from the side and the floor actually...it works perfect! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts