What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's good if theyre leaving the small time cannabis growers alone, Smooth. Hopefully DB will be able to have 2-3 nice sized plants this summer without too much trouble. He'll probably just get the one harvest this year, maybe next year he can squeeze in 2.

Florida seems like a cool and fun place, Buzz. Florida Man is a meme but the lighter side of the wackiness in the Sunshine State is actually enjoyable.
It's nice that that guy from your high school has a thriving business growing exotic fruits on his farm and serving them in smoothies. That's the nice thing about FL is it's one of the few places in the continental US that you can grow those tropical fruits. Wonder if there's a place like that in Hawaii.

So ur going to do an outdoor grow in ur mom's backyard? If u can make it to harvest, outdoor plants will yield a good amount, 4+ oz's each dry.
Maybe being sober once in a while isnt a bad thing for u, DB, helps keep u more motivated and on top of things. Maybe spend half the day sober and half the day blazed, that's what you call balance.

Ur neighbor used to be a tuna fisherman, Pops? Bet he has some stories. I thought san diego was always a pretty big city, what with the naval base and tourist stuff. Funny to think it used to be a fisherman's town.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That's good if theyre leaving the small time cannabis growers alone, Smooth. Hopefully DB will be able to have 2-3 nice sized plants this summer without too much trouble. He'll probably just get the one harvest this year, maybe next year he can squeeze in 2.

Florida seems like a cool and fun place, Buzz. Florida Man is a meme but the lighter side of the wackiness in the Sunshine State is actually enjoyable.
It's nice that that guy from your high school has a thriving business growing exotic fruits on his farm and serving them in smoothies. That's the nice thing about FL is it's one of the few places in the continental US that you can grow those tropical fruits. Wonder if there's a place like that in Hawaii.

So ur going to do an outdoor grow in ur mom's backyard? If u can make it to harvest, outdoor plants will yield a good amount, 4+ oz's each dry.
Maybe being sober once in a while isnt a bad thing for u, DB, helps keep u more motivated and on top of things. Maybe spend half the day sober and half the day blazed, that's what you call balance.

Ur neighbor used to be a tuna fisherman, Pops? Bet he has some stories. I thought san diego was always a pretty big city, what with the naval base and tourist stuff. Funny to think it used to be a fisherman's town.
Yeah Mom said it would be all right to put a couple potted plants in her yard so I'm planning on doing that with like six or so. Oh man a harvest would be incredible that'd be amazing to have like a half pound of buds or something I'll be so sweet I have like the best Oktoberfest ever best like harvest festival ever had

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Time for early lunch
IMG_20240501_105018332.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I think rhamondre stevenson is the patriot's primary RB, he's good, just got hurt last year so that's why Zeke took over.

I grew shrooms once, it's not that hard so long as u sterilize everything properly in the beginning. After that it's just waiting, a little maintenance here and there but not much.

Youre already sounding more normal, DB. Like more motivated and angry too. Hmm, now i see why u like being high 24/7.
Hopefully u can do a successful grow now that the popo arent so hot after cannabis users/growers. Just dont get caught. Those other plants ur growing should be decent camouflage.

Florida had a lot of native american tribes, i think, so a lot of place names have native american origins. Does seem kind of weird that they were the original americans but their culture isnt widely disseminated other than names.

What kind of voices do u hear in ur head, Pops? Is it all just bad advice? So that's the devil Pops, but on the other shoulder there should be an angel Pops.
Truthfully tho i think cannabis does unlock more sides to your personality, in that it makes u talk to yourself more. This is probably why it's associated with schizophrenia. Something to think about. It has mild physical effects but mental effects are often profound.

Maybe DB will hook up with a colombian with a big azz if he moves to Miami. That would be nice. They could do an onlyfans and make a few grand a month.

Yeah that japanese brown curry style is good stuff, has a mild curry flavor and is very savory, not spicy. I guess it would be good in shepards pie, do u add butter to it too?

If she wants a baby she could do worse than travis kelce genes in her future spawn. That child would be tall, she's like 5'10 and he's 6'6.
Would she have a baby out of wedlock? I guess if they announce a marriage soon u know it's because she's pregnant.

That would suck to hear actual voices. No wonder the people that happens to are so messed up.

So that's the common area, DB, but ur balcony is private so u can have tall plants there?
That dude wild for trying to grow a bean garden in the backyard. They used to call those victory gardens in wartime cause it would help supplement the country's food supply. Maybe he grew up during a war or something.

Was this a long time ago, Smooth? Do police still do raids over 2 plants? Thats pretty sad.
hahha i dont hear voices in ym head im just fn with doobah
/get @Bababooey
this bet was placed before the super bowl and at the heigh---> HEIGHT of tay tay mania!
(notice how the letters got bigger!)
/get @Bababooey
Damnit, @pop_rocks , have you been rummaging around in my memories closet?!!
Weeki Wachee Springs is now a state park after many years of private ownership. The mermaids are still swimming there. Never saw them.

I fell in love in Brooksville which is the town close to Weeki Wachee and after a whirlwind courtship I married her. Six months later she told me she did not want to be married anymore.
I met MamaD after that and we are coming up on 44 years.

The Coral Castle is near Homestead where I grew up. Went by the entrance to it countless times but I never went there.
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/ed-leedskalnins-coral-castle

The link above had some other places I knew well.
My Mom taught ceramics at the Fruit and Spice Park. As kids we took square dancing lessons there and we had free rein in the garden to sample all of the exotic fruits growing there.

Robert was two years behind me in high school. He has kept the fruit stand running since high school. He graduated in 1972.
oh wow man! sounds like all kinds of fun stuff going on there!
i used to throw a mean pot! and i would totally sign up for square dance lessons
ill bet you tasted some sweet fruits! you sly dog you
one day im going to get out there and see the mermaids of Weeki Wachee
that is just cool!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well if u want a decent harvest ur going to need to transplant into 3-5 gallon buckets when they get big enough.
U should harvest sometime in Aug, dry and cured by Sept, yeah u should have a good harvest festival/oktoberfest. It's possible u could get a lb dry with 3 outdoor plants, a lb would be 1.25oz of flower a month, u sprinkle some kief on some homegrown it should get u nice and high and really shrink the kief expenditure.
I think pop regularly smokes kief or hash sprinkled onto flower.

Didnt u spend some time living in FL, Pops? I suppose next time u hit up TX, FL is only another day or two drive away. Still, that's basically cross country, CA to FL. Long trip.

Sunflowers get nice and big, should offer decent camo for a grow.
Tomorrow you get to smoke kief again, DB. Just remember to buy a half O of shake and make ur smoking budget last all month instead of just 3 weeks.

Zeke said he returned to the Cowboys to chase a ring, that's his 'unfinished business'. Honestly what are the odds they win a superbowl this year? Like 1%? I'd bet on the bears winning a superbowl before the cowboys do, and i think their chance is basically zero for the next couple years at least.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I can't have any smells going on in the apartment that's for sure so I don't know how I'm going to be able to grow anything to harvest in there it's going to have to be seedlings until I bring them outside I'll have to bring them over to my mom's and find guerilla spots.
I'm going to try and pick up a quarter of shake or pre-ground flower for like 30 or 40 dollars I'm looking around.
Yes kief tomorrow finally it'll be so nice to take a big hit of kief and have that like almost panic from being too high and having to sit down for a second and collect my breath and feel that burn in my lungs

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well if u want a decent harvest ur going to need to transplant into 3-5 gallon buckets when they get big enough.
U should harvest sometime in Aug, dry and cured by Sept, yeah u should have a good harvest festival/oktoberfest. It's possible u could get a lb dry with 3 outdoor plants, a lb would be 1.25oz of flower a month, u sprinkle some kief on some homegrown it should get u nice and high and really shrink the kief expenditure.

Didnt u spend some time living in FL, Pops? I suppose next time u hit up TX, FL is only another day or two drive away. Still, that's basically cross country, CA to FL. Long trip.

Tomorrow you get to smoke kief again, DB. Just remember to buy a half O of shake and make ur smoking budget last all month instead of just 3 weeks.

Zeke said he returned to the Cowboys to chase a ring, that's his 'unfinished business'. Honestly what are the odds they win a superbowl this year? Like 1%? I'd bet on the bears winning a superbowl before the cowboys do, and i think their chance is basically zero for the next couple years at least.
That is one huge sunflower man I hope mine get that big 👍

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mom met me at the bank this morning and she gave me $26 of a $30 dog walking check that cleared. I bought a Gelonade Paper Crane 30% 1 gram preroll and a grizzly can. I ripped it open carefully and smoked like 8 hits already in the bowl. Have like 3/4 left. Mom is great. I love her.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

i dont really like the cowboys chances of winning it all this year, i guess your 1% is about right for now, but they did win their division last season so maybe we should put an extra !5er on that)
i still think the 9ers are the cream of the crop in the nfc, plus you have philly and the wild cat lions who i would say have a chance
/that would be rad if det could repeat what they did last season
plus the rams are a wild card team, if we are giving dal a 1% chance at this point i would give the rams like a 2-3% chance
rams wont win the west but could finish with a record good enough to get into the playoffs
i think dal could make the playoffs but you know dak is going to dak and zeke is getting old

yeah man, i used to live in fla and would totally go back to visit
im sure i could find enough to do down there that i would want to spend a night or two, even if im just sleeping in the truck
yeah i still smoke a bunch of hash and kief, plus i like my bud
/im not snob
sunflowers are easy plants to grow and i think they look nice
@buzzmobile have you ever known anyone who harvested the sunflower seeds? and toasted them?
ornamentals are nice buts its an extra bonus when you can get something else from a plant
/my mom makes for own tea out of flowers and stuff she grows in her yard
we make pepitas evertimes we get pumpkins! and i used to love to spit seed

@D. B. Doober if you are serious about growing out these plants you need to put in some work
/have you ever grown outdoors?
get the spots picked out where you are going to grow and them get to work on making them good for growing
plus like i keep saying it establishes an alibi for you to be messing around in the yard
a little work now could lead to a nice harvest down the road

so i got some steaks at costco the other day so im going to grill up tomrrow!
its corn season so vons has ears 10 for $5
/i remember when corn was 4 for a dollar all the time
but i like grilled corn
im also thinking of making a mac and cheese, i got these huge bags of shredded cheese so i could get a box of shells and hook some of that up too
last night my mom stopped by with a bunch of egg filled crepes!
she was at her friends house (which happens to be just down the road) and her friend always cooks it up
these things were awesome, with like scrambled eggs and scallions inside! plus some kind of chinese green vegetable! f'n grinding!
im going to unroll the one i have left over (these things were huge, more like a burrito than a traditional crepe) and piut cheese in it!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
i dont really like the cowboys chances of winning it all this year, i guess your 1% is about right for now, but they did win their division last season so maybe we should put an extra !5er on that)
i still think the 9ers are the cream of the crop in the nfc, plus you have philly and the wild cat lions who i would say have a chance
/that would be rad if det could repeat what they did last season
plus the rams are a wild card team, if we are giving dal a 1% chance at this point i would give the rams like a 2-3% chance
rams wont win the west but could finish with a record good enough to get into the playoffs
i think dal could make the playoffs but you know dak is going to dak and zeke is getting old

yeah man, i used to live in fla and would totally go back to visit
im sure i could find enough to do down there that i would want to spend a night or two, even if im just sleeping in the truck
yeah i still smoke a bunch of hash and kief, plus i like my bud
/im not snob
sunflowers are easy plants to grow and i think they look nice
@buzzmobile have you ever known anyone who harvested the sunflower seeds? and toasted them?
ornamentals are nice buts its an extra bonus when you can get something else from a plant
/my mom makes for own tea out of flowers and stuff she grows in her yard
we make pepitas evertimes we get pumpkins! and i used to love to spit seed

@D. B. Doober if you are serious about growing out these plants you need to put in some work
/have you ever grown outdoors?
get the spots picked out where you are going to grow and them get to work on making them good for growing
plus like i keep saying it establishes an alibi for you to be messing around in the yard
a little work now could lead to a nice harvest down the road

so i got some steaks at costco the other day so im going to grill up tomrrow!
its corn season so vons has ears 10 for $5
/i remember when corn was 4 for a dollar all the time
but i like grilled corn
im also thinking of making a mac and cheese, i got these huge bags of shredded cheese so i could get a box of shells and hook some of that up too
last night my mom stopped by with a bunch of egg filled crepes!
she was at her friends house (which happens to be just down the road) and her friend always cooks it up
these things were awesome, with like scrambled eggs and scallions inside! plus some kind of chinese green vegetable! f'n grinding!
im going to unroll the one i have left over (these things were huge, more like a burrito than a traditional crepe) and piut cheese in it!
I thee wed corn on the cob 🌽
Little salt and butter

What's going on? I'm all high and shit...smoking the Gelonade bud. Do you guys have a radio always playing in like your kitchen or anything? I have my radio in the kitchen always on, tuned to 100.7 wzlx. They are on iheart if interested. Classic rock station.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I thee wed corn on the cob 🌽
Little salt and butter

What's going on? I'm all high and shit...smoking the Gelonade bud. Do you guys have a radio always playing in like your kitchen or anything? I have my radio in the kitchen always on, tuned to 100.7 wzlx. They are on iheart if interested. Classic rock station.
hahahha!
i thee wed corn on the cob too bobbah and i pronounce you man and cob
may all your kernels be strong and beautiful
/yeah man, salt and butter and fresh off the grill, grinding

yeah i usually have tunes playing in the background

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

Garden Remedies has 14g of Strawberry something or other hybrid at 20%? For $45 then my 25% hero discount. So what like 30 bones for a half? I'm grabbing it as well as kief. Bababooey you got anything going on? Bbq or anything? Beers? What's your take on Drake Maye? I'm extremely disappointed. UNC??? That's like ACC. All they do is run. So what's going on?

shithawk420

Veteran
well i think im fucked. called amazon to cancel something and get my money back and they put me through tons of loops and even wanting pics of my debit card and stuff. did i just get scammed?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
well i think im fucked. called amazon to cancel something and get my money back and they put me through tons of loops and even wanting pics of my debit card and stuff. did i just get scammed?
What's up little homie. I got EBT today. And Mom gave me $25 for a preroll and can of grizzly. Made pizza for dinner, digiorno stuffed crust. Bought bologna.