What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I just texted my mom a hint and said preroll joints are only $8 at garden Remedies in Newton....she texted back saying what are you saying/telling me...I then said I planned to buy a joint Sunday

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That dude is a scumbag in many/most respects but honestly, having that kind of criminal background, i can see why he'd be a scamming panhandler. What sort of decent job would hire him? Even mcdonalds might not hire him. He'd have to be a dishwasher in a restaurant somewhere.

He paints his nails and likes pink but Caleb's girlfriend is a dime piece, maybe with the young kids they like getting in touch with their feelings and women their age respect that.

Are you smoking that delta9 stuff in the bong, Hawk? With that and the fact u never clean it no wonder it's giving u lung problems.
If it's real weed in there then I bet DB would drink it to get high.

The $3 plate was just one enchilada, decent size but like 3-4 bites, the sauce and cheese, lettuce and tomato make it seem bigger. Still 3 of those for $9, or that $9 plate, those were nice deals but like hawk said they get u on the alcohol sales.

Can u borrow a quarter oz from ur neighbor and buy him a half o when u get paid? Maybe he'd agree to that, DB.

Irsay is always perpetually red-faced, from the alcohol and coke. He says he's been sober for years but we all know addicts lie and as an nfl owner he's bound under morality clauses, he cant ever admit to being an alcoholic crackhead, they could make him go to rehab or sell the team.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That dude is a scumbag in many/most respects but honestly, having that kind of criminal background, i can see why he'd be a scamming panhandler. What sort of decent job would hire him? Even mcdonalds might not hire him. He'd have to be a dishwasher in a restaurant somewhere.

He paints his nails and likes pink but Caleb's girlfriend is a dime piece, maybe with the young kids they like getting in touch with their feelings and women their age respect that.

Are you smoking that delta9 stuff in the bong, Hawk? With that and the fact u never clean it no wonder it's giving u lung problems.
If it's real weed in there then I bet DB would drink it to get high.

The $3 plate was just one enchilada, decent size but like 3-4 bites, the sauce and cheese, lettuce and tomato make it seem bigger. Still 3 of those for $9, or that $9 plate, those were nice deals but like hawk said they get u on the alcohol sales.

Can u borrow a quarter oz from ur neighbor and buy him a half o when u get paid? Maybe he'd agree to that, DB.

Irsay is always perpetually red-faced, from the alcohol and coke. He says he's been sober for years but we all know addicts lie and as an nfl owner he's bound under morality clauses, he cant ever admit to being an alcoholic crackhead, they could make him go to rehab or sell the team.
Yeah I was thinking about asking my neighbor. He won't have many flowers to give me but he would get me high every day if I told him I'm broke again. Last month he gave me a joint so I still have to get him a pre roll. I've smoked resin from the pipe a few times today. Now it's gone. This sucks. Grizzly in the morning.

shithawk420

Veteran
No i smoke real weed but ive heard of this crazy legal weed that you can mail order.it looks like weed. got no idea. When i get friskey and drunk i smoke out the bong or pipe but thats like rare. i got no idea what this crazy world is up to. not like when i was a kid.

I think i need to teach doob a lesson. We smoke 10 joints a day over here. make you hate weed lol i cant handle that anymore. id rather grow than smoke IMO

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
My neighbor said he would smoke me up at 8:30pm I'm out here waiting for him it is freezing. Hope he hurries up....this sucks. Well still waiting for him. It's 8:31 here he is

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Also pain pills, the good stuff of course.
of course!
irsay parties hard and would be in my top-3 nfl owners to party with
#2 = jerraahh jones, yehawww
#3=mark davis, together we would be dumb and dumber
so whats the buzz in indy re the colts and the draft?
i like their #1 pick and if richardson can stay healthy i think he could grow as a qb

you talking road trip @D. B. Doober , i have no problem driving across country
is that your post for the bike doob?

f'n right @shithawk420
cali is super expensive and filled to the rim with bs!
/a new tax increase?!? yes please
hahah you guys arent hip man, in califonria you cant run out of weed
they are giving out free medicinal mj to all the homeless and illegals! plus coupons for free in n out
i just embrace the suck
/if it wasnt for my mom living here i would think of splitting

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
of course!
irsay parties hard and would be in my top-3 nfl owners to party with
#2 = jerraahh jones, yehawww
#3=mark davis, together we would be dumb and dumber
so whats the buzz in indy re the colts and the draft?
i like their #1 pick and if richardson can stay healthy i think he could grow as a qb

you talking road trip @D. B. Doober , i have no problem driving across country
is that your post for the bike doob?

f'n right @shithawk420
cali is super expensive and filled to the rim with bs!
/a new tax increase?!? yes please
hahah you guys arent hip man, in califonria you cant run out of weed
they are giving out free medicinal mj to all the homeless and illegals! plus coupons for free in n out
yeah brother it sucks, but i just embrace the suck
/if it wasnt for my mom living here i would think of splitting
Yeah I put the bike on Craigslist but I haven't had any hits it's been like 10 hours nothing. Hey we should all meet in Chicago for a weekend

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah I put the bike on Craigslist but I haven't had any hits it's been like 10 hours nothing. Hey we should all meet in Chicago for a weekend
you could ride your bike there!
we could all meet at hawks place in iowa and help his fix up his house! in exchange for room and board!
/that includes the 10 joints a day
lets hit the road! ill drive

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I just texted my mom a hint and said preroll joints are only $8 at garden Remedies in Newton....she texted back saying what are you saying/telling me...I then said I planned to buy a joint Sunday
doobaaahhhww!
CHECK YOUR TXTS! frm MEZ
i want all teh cheeseburgers!

buzzmobile

Veteran
so how do you feel about the fins draft?
Truthfully I have not been following the draft. I'm relying on you NFL junkies to keep me informed.
1714211793112.jpeg

It is good to be among extraordinary football junkies.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, i bet being a billionaire he can still get those real deal oxy's, maybe even dilaudid. But opioids long term are a !itch, constipate u, and u need more and more to get the same effect. Kinda like DB chasing a marijuana high, the tolerance goes up so u have to take more.

Colts got a nice edge rusher in the 1st, a Samoan guy from UCLA, and in the 2nd took a WR from Texas who supposedly could have been a 1st rd pick but for some 'character' concerns, whatever they may be. So theyre getting some nice finds in the draft.
What do u think of anthony richardson as a QB, Jelly? U think he'll be a legit consistent passer at the nfl level, or just an athletic marvel?

What's this about free cannabis and in&out for homeless people in california, Pops? If that's true then DB needs to ride his bike across country and move there right now. His mom can ride on the handlebars or something. When he crosses the midwest Hawk and I can put him up for a night or 2.

Florida State is cleaning up in the draft, Jared Verse in the 1st, WR Keon coleman and DT braden fiske and a cornerback in the 2nd, their RB Trey benson and another CB in the 3rd, that's 6 picks in the first 3 rds.
That's as many as Georgia in the 1st 3 rds (two in the 1st, three in the 2nd, one in the 3rd). When the 'Noles got wiped out in their bowl game vs the Bulldogs, all their potential draft picks opted out of the game while all the Dawg's top guys played. Seems like having talent on the field matters.

The rams drafted Michigan RB Blake Corum in the 3rd. He's a tough hard-nosed runner, ran for a bunch of TDs last year, if the wolverines were on the goal line he was gonna score 90% of the time.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
overall im happy with the rams draft this year
we had to fill the hole a.don left on d and the more i see of this verse kid the more i like him
/im not saying hes the gospel just yet, but he sould fit into the young d we are building
@#2 the rams picked a hog for up front from fsu, some kid named braden fisk
they actually traded up to get this guy so he must have something going for him, plus we needed more bulk up front
we might have reached on this one
like @Bababooey mentioned, rams grab a rb @#3
i like kyren williams but this could be a decent rb2-3 depending on how he pans out, he seems kind of small
@#4 spot the rams bring in a safety from miami, kinchens
the taek on him is he was slow in the combine, but could make the team

ugggh!! bugs
i hate roaches, especially those big brown ones
did you know some of those things can fly?
doobah can smoke all he wants

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@shithawk420 @pop_rocks @buzzmobile @Bababooey
What's up guys day five of no weed or whatever nothing until May 3rd. Scraped the pipe a couple times. Mom won't give me money, just a grizzly every other day. Will have to ration my kief better next month. Promised myself I would never run out of weed. What's everyone up to? Watching the St. Louis Cardinals at Mets on the television.

Latest posts

Latest posts