What's new

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
That's a good move...just expect that they will still raise ph for awhile longer and adjust accordingly.

Going to check out your pix....

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
are you using anything for CalMag mate? they look good but a couple seem to be "praying" (wait for a proper grower to advise on this though.. this is just my newbie opinion)

not sure what the lower lmimit is on night time temps - but I've read you can end up with some nice looking purple buds... :smile:

Marick23

Scrog

Scrog

Well i have the screen in place. I loaned out my camera so I'll put some up tomorrow. The girls are adjusting beautifully to the bloom nutes and the light switch. I want to take a minute and say. Thanks to all the ICmagers Past and present. The information on this sight is absolutely invaluable. Not only was able to learn the basics but I was able to pick up others mistakes by reading through all of the posts. I doubt I would ever have been comfortable enough with the material if it wasn't for this site. I also wanted to take a moment to say that I absolutely Love this. I thought it would be alot more nerve wracking, but you can't pay for better therapy IMO. Once again Thanks guys!

Marick23

Marick23

Ok I flushed the system and added full strength nutes yesterday. PPM 1700 PH 5.9 temp 80. Humidity 45%

Just waiting for the results of the full strength nutes. Sofar so good. I spent a good amount of time last night researching overfertilization because when I check on them last night They were all curled under! But this morning they were bright and bushy and they are just starting to peek over the screen... I didn't take any pics today nothing exciting since last time I posted.

Marick23

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=2622&pictureid=40967
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=2622&pictureid=40968
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=2622&pictureid=40969

Ok everything is going well. They Love the full strength nutes. One plant grew 3" yesterday! :)

There are a few issues however. 1 I noticed today when looking through one of the pots that I can see roots that have turned green? I can see them through one of the drain holes on the side? I can't put a piece of tape over it. Can I rotate the plant so that corner isn't getting direct light? Also when I was inspecting for pests today I notice when I moved one of the girls there we some roots that were cut off and lying on the tray? Is that normal do I need to be mindful of damaging those roots? Is it ok to just let them come out of the pot? Or should I fill my tray with hydroton (around the pots) to keep the light out of the roots and give them more space to grow? The cut off roots were pearly white... Oh and I broke a main stem a couple of days ago I splinted it immediately and removed the splint today still not strong enough to support it's weight but I tied a parachute cord loosely to the screen to hold it up.. Do I need to do anything other than that for it to heal it's self?

Other than that they are doing wonderfully.

ppm: 1500
temp: 84
humidity: 47%
Flowering: 9th day

Marick23

Flushed today. They are absolutely gorgeous. I'll have pics tomorrow. Giving them full strength nutes.

PPM 1700
RH 44%
Temp 80
Ph 5.7
15th day of Flower...

I had no idea what to expect. I mean I've seen pictures but I've never really had context to put them in. They are absolutely gorgeous. I can and do spend hours in there just watching them. Anyway time for more pot.

300 ml Bc Boost
300 ml Bc Grow
200 ml sugardaddy (substitute they were out at the hydro store.)
50 ml Thrive alive
50 ml awesome blossom
50 ml Mag/cal
20 g distilled water.
splash of peroxide.

Marick23

Thumbnail test

Thumbnail test

picture.php

Marick23

All right now that the chemdogg x space queen and g-13 x og kush are well on their way to becoming big beautiful nugs I decided it's time to think about the future. With that in mind I am pretreating 20 rockwool cubes. I dropped in 4 each of Silver haze #9 femed (sensi), g bomb femed (buddah) and maZar I sharif (freebies). also dropped 1 ssh bag seed. I will also be taking clones on the 2nd depending on how many seeds have popped by then.

Marick23

Update

Update

Girls are doing beautiful they are sooo sticky...

My scrog is in sorry shape. Need to do a proper screen when these finish.

I finally fixed my heat issues. Its a wonderful 72 degrees in there at the moment.

You can't see them in pictures but the leaves are covered in crystals I'm loving it.