What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Kind of Hash Called Fruit

KRD

They separate different sized heads lol thats what bubble bags allready do thats why theres 4-8 bags my favorite ones the 73. and it only cost me 10 bucks for ice.

indifferent

Veteran
"from the large bibulous heads that are Sativa dominate (high in CBN) to the smallest heads which are Indica dominate (high in CBD)"

umm.............:jerkit:

Yeah, that part is total BS. CBN is the oxidisation product formed buy the oxidisation of THC and is never found in a live plant, it is found in dry matter as the THC degrades. CBD is not found in drug cannabis, except in tiny trace amounts. Then how do you have 'indica dominate' and 'sativa dominate' trichomes, especially on thesame plant?

UTTER CRAP MADE UP BY SOMEONE WITH ONLY A LIMITED UNDERSTANDING OF CANNABIS! MARKETING SPIEL!

is it me or does that pressed hash look like absolute crap.
got to love the LA med scene.gimmicks galore.C02 extraction,ears wax,buddas,wax,shiva crystals,pixie dust ect ect ect

next there will be hadron collider hash.shipped strait from Switzerland.lol

still the best hash is sum correctly made bubble.all natural and oh so good.and no BS gimick:)

co2 extraction is the way forward for the purest, clearest product, cleaner than butane or even hexane extraction. The equipment is expensive, like 1400 dollars last I saw, but it will get cheaper, just connect a bottle of co2 from the local welding place.

The hadron hash made me laugh! lol

Bubble isn't the best and it isn't that natural. Natural would be a whole product with all the cannabinoids and terpenoids intact. With bubble, you lose part of that as some are water soluble, so bubble is a solventless crude extract rather than a natural whole product such as dry sift. Bubble shouldn't be called hashish, it should be called water extract or something like that, hashish is a whole product with all the terpenoids intact, producing more complex effects. Because many terpenoids are soluble in water, you always lose something with water extraction.

HighTech

Some great info there thanks (the quote not the thread starter)

So when you make cannabutter, if you use water does it mean a lot of the active ingredient is lost in the waste water, the same as bubble bags?

Or does it actually suspend in the fat?

Cheers.

Yeah, that part is total BS. CBN is the oxidisation product formed buy the oxidisation of THC and is never found in a live plant, it is found in dry matter as the THC degrades. CBD is not found in drug cannabis, except in tiny trace amounts. Then how do you have 'indica dominate' and 'sativa dominate' trichomes, especially on thesame plant?

UTTER CRAP MADE UP BY SOMEONE WITH ONLY A LIMITED UNDERSTANDING OF CANNABIS! MARKETING SPIEL!

co2 extraction is the way forward for the purest, clearest product, cleaner than butane or even hexane extraction. The equipment is expensive, like 1400 dollars last I saw, but it will get cheaper, just connect a bottle of co2 from the local welding place.

The hadron hash made me laugh! lol

Bubble isn't the best and it isn't that natural. Natural would be a whole product with all the cannabinoids and terpenoids intact. With bubble, you lose part of that as some are water soluble, so bubble is a solventless crude extract rather than a natural whole product such as dry sift. Bubble shouldn't be called hashish, it should be called water extract or something like that, hashish is a whole product with all the terpenoids intact, producing more complex effects. Because many terpenoids are soluble in water, you always lose something with water extraction.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indiffernt::::::,YEHHHHHHH MANNNNNN

oldshhool handrubbed or kiff is propper!!,,,,,

bubble is no way supirior,,,,,,,

using weed that breed to only be high in THC aint the best idea ither imo

:)

indifferent

Veteran
Hiya HighTech

I suppose it depends on the fat solubility of the different substances - not just the THC, which is fat soluble, but the other cannabinoids, terpenoids, waxes, chlorophylls etc. Anything that is fat soluble will end up in the butter, anything that isn't, won't.

AVM1

Questions Answered

Questions Answered

Slide and Piece wCHF Logo 9Jan2010.jpg

Size 6 Sample Photo No2 wCHF_URL 10Jan2010.jpg

I took the one trichome photograph at the beginning of this post and put it on a clinics blog. I do not know what the dark material is. These attached micrographs belong to Californiaherbalfarmers.com as labeled at the bottom.

AVM1

This Quote is taken from the first entry on this blog string.

“Fruit”, the newest water based concentrate creation from C.A.R.E has arrived. We apologize about the delay, but the wait is well worth it."

California Herbal Farmers Co Operative in conjunction with the inventor has has been working for five years to develop the technology required to harvest trichome head cells. The C.A.R.E clinic or any of it's members have never contributed in any way to the development of this new technology.

indifferent

Veteran
Sounds like CARE have ripped your collective off a bit there, sorry to see that.

Very nice macro photograph, good work mate.

I take it the basis of this new technology is the separation of just whole gland heads without any filler such as cystolith hairs and pistils?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im just guessing but maybe the black bits are damage,,,like with a bannana,,...?????

the glandular heads must have broken off the stalk,,makbe the black bit is like a scab:)

i duno,,,im just guessin:)

AVM1

Response

Response

Hello englishrick

The black stuff is soot. There were forest fires burning all summer. It gets through the filters because it is not a cell structure. Green cellouse means the material was too dry. The heads are broken off individually and harvested.

AVM1

Hello Indifferent,

Yes the goal is to separate the head cells from the other structures. The plant material itself dictates what the final product will look like. The trichome cellular structure is analogous to the fruit on a tree.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Oh don't get me started, how about "juice", "Pixie Dust", "Hippie Crack"

They are all very revolutionary things, kinda like cryptonite!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Something tells me these guys got stuck with a ton of early picked trashy buds and,
had to find a way of marketing it so they wouldn't lose their investment.

Seems likely...

As KRD said, With a 5-8 bag set, one can figure out which micron level is best for any particular strain... I usually do that, and keep either the 45 - 73 - or 90m trichs for myself...

Sounds like someone simply knows how to use bubble bags, and someone also knows how to hype it...!

kgbud1

This Quote is taken from the first entry on this blog string.

“Fruit”, the newest water based concentrate creation from C.A.R.E has arrived. We apologize about the delay, but the wait is well worth it."

California Herbal Farmers Co Operative in conjunction with the inventor has has been working for five years to develop the technology required to harvest trichome head cells. The C.A.R.E clinic or any of it's members have never contributed in any way to the development of this new technology.

Great post.
Thanks for the info. It clears up a lot of questions.

Kgbud1

C

cyberwax

Im gonna call bullshit on this one, i would like to see that machine. Its a nice idea to isolate the trichs in different stages, but i dont see the point; if you want high energetic pot then chop em early, also plants have different sizes and the specific filtration needed for this would be too expensive atleast when its compared to leaving the plants for one more week or chopping now.

Bullshit!

TBL420uk

I use an 8 bag bubble bag kit & would put my 73m or 90m bubble in a Pepsi challenge against their "Fruit". I even think the 8 bag bubble bag kit is a few bags too many., how many screen do you need?