What's new

New England Outdoor

KingRalph

wow those got big, lookin really good from here man. can't wait to see the bud cycle on those ladies, and to get a feel for what the climate does to em up here so maybe i can try the same next season. man those are gonna finish at 8ft at least huh. take care cargo

G

Wow awesome. I can't wait to see those babies start to bud!

Also what soil mix are you using?

Last edited:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
August 20

all the plants just start to flower. looks like im in for o good one,hehe

664PDRM1139.jpg

664PDRM1130.jpg

664PDRM1127.jpg

664PDRM1119.jpg

664PDRM1118.jpg

664PDRM1116.jpg

664PDRM1111.jpg

664PDRM1107.jpg

664PDRM1110.jpg

peace

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright looking great . Here comes the flowers .... watch how fast they make flowers outside .. its amazing. Great grow great work. Im sure all your hard work will pay off with a great harvest

G

great show there hc
nice to see some of the schrom x's growing outdoors

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yessirrrreeee thats what im talkin about :) looking awesome HC . Great looking plants ... nice work, way to go :)]

KingRalph

they look great Hot Cargo. i was tryin to find the thread that made me try out some super bat liquid, and found you growin outdoors in the region too :) nice to see em lovin it an fillin in with bud too. startin to cool down, hope the weather stays nice!

enjoyin the many shots, thanks for the perty update :canabis:

G

Looking so good i wish i could find some schrom around here never tried it. They seem to be bulkin up pretty quick now!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants

Beautiful plants

Flowers are starting to look tastey. Nice big outdoor harvest on the way for you I hope . Hope you can spend your rainy months making hash :)

onelove8185

looks very nice!!! congrats on the grow, and keep us posted. looks like you will smoking on some very nice herb:)

take care

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants Hot Cargo. Your outdoor work is just as pretty as your indoor. Nice work ...looks like you should be having a nice winter stash !

Latest posts

Latest posts