What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

gmanwho

Veteran
ohh shit, what happened to the blue dream? to close to the lights u say, damn. sucks, what happened?
i wanna say its not a crazy stretcher either, but then again i didnt notice a great stretch here so tbh i didnt take a full mental note. bd here t minus 10/12 days to go. smells like blueberry pancakes with some sweetness.

the stardawg corey's on the other half of the room is throwing a chem funk into the air. u open up the flower room door an u get smacked with halitosis meets sweet blueberry pancake batter , or something of that sorts...

the sour valley are very happy right now. hope i dont screw it up. been hitting them with a calcium an mag nitrate foliar every few days an they seem to be loving it.

hows the tahoe coming along?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have total weakness for sour diesel crosses I noticed, currently have some riri diesel x bangi haze and lemon diesels in veg, I grew only hazes two last runs, so it seems to me like crazy stink for vegging plants. I want to show you my favorite individual of blue diesel:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Stardog

The Blue Dream I just threw in there as a 10" cut just to see what it was like as I'd never run it before and it turned into a vine and ran all through some of the others but the lowers in the shade came out great. Just flipped another much larger one and placed it in a better spot. Funny thing is all the plants around it came out perfect. The Durban Poison/Glue was right next to it and came out perfect.
Already I'm rambling at 3 am. It's been vacation week for my youngest kid so my time has been short and I guess I hadn't been looking up much. This part of the Sour BX started to fall into the hot zone but again cameras and I don't work well together. This part has more colors than a rainbow and you can see how thin the stem is holding this thing. I'll push it up out of the way with an 8' stake and a fish hook. This top is as big as 2 of my leprechaun fists but the camera does not agree.:tiphat:
picture.php

Stardog

The other side way out of the light @ day 74 give or take a day. The Lucy thrives even 2' away from these lamps. Stuck a bare 250 hps to light this up a bit for the finish.
picture.php

Stardog

My Tahoe net back in my truck stop bathroom did pretty well. My Sour Valley still did very well underneath, the Tahoe just took over when I switched to a 4 burner CO2 unit from a 2 burner. The only thing this place is missing is one of those holes in the wall....Ah, I've abused this old fish shed for too long.
picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
My Tahoe net back in my truck stop bathroom did pretty well. My Sour Valley still did very well underneath, the Tahoe just took over when I switched to a 4 burner CO2 unit from a 2 burner. The only thing this place is missing is one of those holes in the wall....Ah, I've abused this old fish shed for too long.
View Image

My god man,I just spit my pepsi all over the cpu screen.
Chacos glory hole .Maybe it's the hash but that cracked me up

Stardog

Alright, I knew somebody would know the name. I'm starting to forget shit, nothing important though.:tiphat: Thank you all for coming by and seeing my terrible pics.:)

Happy Times

There are some things I'm just not good at and one is photography. This is one of the failed pics from behind of the sour and in the lower left you can see the net with the Lucy in it. When I started this everything was below the net and I never anticipated the lamp overhead to be an issue. I can't remove it until the Sour's done.
View Image

FrankenBudz!!

G

Im curious how the new and yet to released to the rest of us Karma A5 S1 haze will stack up to some of these crosses. Im hoping to grab a pack for down the road grow. I think some here have had some of the testers.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Holy Whores of Babylon!:tiphat: How are you son?

Hahaha that’s a good one, I’m stealing that ;-) ..... doing great brother! House is sold & I’m just twiddling thumbs waiting 3 weeks til that big move north :dance013: ...spot secured up there, 16 acres of organic hay fields, a pond, and 1000’ of river frontage ;-) ..........setting up an AWESOME permaculture farm thingy, with lots of working models, at a scale I can handle haha. Big things to come!

That big Mass/Ri/Conn/Icmag smoke down is finally gunna happen ;-)

T

TakenByTheSky

I have the chem sis x nev and EcSd x nev, I grew some a million years ago when I got them. The chem sis did really well but I had trouble with the ecsdnev.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I have the chem sis x nev and EcSd x nev, I grew some a million years ago when I got them. The chem sis did really well but I had trouble with the ecsdnev.

what's the high like on the chemsis x nev? compared to chem and compared to jev maybe? do the fawnky chem smells translate?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have a mutual friend and it looks like the Sour Valley OG is going to get roots for me. Pretty excited to give her a go. If I'm not mistaken, she is ECSD x SFV Bx3, with the original outcross having been made to Nevile's Mullumbimby Madness. The cuts look like a very lanky OG that needs support.

Hoping these callouses turn into roots and I get to give one of your jewels a run. :joint: :respect:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts