What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville´s Haze x Purps...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you guys for the kind words, I truly appreciate them :redface:

Other of these babies have got some black/dark substance on the bottom of stem :confused: It´s doing great so far, but im kind of worried.. I just harvested 7 ripe beans of these, so it´s going to be a real loss if I lose it.

I planted it on a peat-/turfcube, so it´s possible turf, I have to give it a closer check at evening when I have more time...

The Purple Kush pollen did work very well and I have several branches of buds forming seeds :woohoo: These seedshells have red to purple colors in them and are looking quite beautiful, I think I have to share some pics of them later with you guys!

I am going to post pics of the seeded Purps mother as long as there are no progress with these NH x Purps babies, they are now forming their 3:th true leafs and im waiting roots to come from the bottom, so I can re-pot them....

Till later :wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I havent still re-potted little NH x Purps babies, because they still havent pushed roots from bottom till today, so I got some potting to do today :wink:

Ok, these are the pics I was about to share some days ago, but couldnt because uploading was disabled....

Pregnant Purp´s mummy:

I wish everyone has nice weekend going on :wave:

S

SmokeMan

Im growing the same Purps from bcbd. I am right now making seeds wiht my killer purp male and they will ready within 30 days or less so I am happy about that. Btw your purps looked yummy. Mine smell like grape goodness man. I cant wait to smoke her for the first time. 1 month to go :)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Cool Smokeman, cool :yes:

I think you gonna like this strain! I received a little, well grown (this time :drum:) sample and it produced surpricing heady high with couchlock effect when it came down = very good, because I prefer heady sativahighs...

My friend harvested this same Purps cutting I am running at 60 days and I think I go with the same route with most of the plant. Seeded buds are left to ripe, but mainbuds are coming doen at day 57-60 fo´shure!!!

She really looks ready now at the tender age of 50 :yummy: But I think I bond my scissor fingers, so she can produce more of those lovely psychoactive integrients :biglaugh:

Here she is couple days ago:

Btw, im going to update with some NH x Purps pics tomorrow, they aint big yet, but looking quite good... I repotted them today, so we are waiting for an grow spurt :drum:

Seems like they have heritaged their appereance from Purps, they both have quite "ducksfoot" leafs at this tender age :D You guys/gals see what im talking about tomorrow :wink:

Btw, I harvested my first Purps x PK bean today. It´s little unripe, but I hd to remove it to give it a closer look.. It still had very light coloration, but another end of it was pink, very nice :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hey ya BigHerb :wave:

Surely I keep you guys updated! There isnt much to photograph, regarding NH x Purps, but I quess I could snap a pic or two later, or tomorrow :chin:

I am definitely going to start new diary, where I put all my crosses and not one specific.. This would maybe be the only one as the others will get reorted under the same thread!

Btw, here´s some cool macro pics I took of dryed Purps nugget, I hope you like em´ :D

Overal shot of the nug...

And here we go hunting candy :biglaugh:

Simply delicious my brethrens :yummy:

Btw, I tryed to germ 4 of the Purps x PK, after couple days quickdry, but as supposed -> they didnt germ yet... So!! I put 2 new one´s on the row today, so we are going to see if they dry enough this time! Dont ask me why I didnt wait more -> I couldnt :redface:

Put some Doublegum (purplepheno) x Blockhead & Whiteskunk x Blockhead germing also, so there is definitely a need for general testgrow thread :chin: eh?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Herbal ...came by to say hello and to actuallly write something now :redface:
i realy like the Purps...she's quite colorfull...and 2 be honest i'm attracted to Purple ..don't know why though :confused:.
Nway great pics..keep them comming :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s a long waited update on them NH x Purps plants :redaface:

As you guys/gals can see they are still quite small, this is because I did keep them too long in a small cup of coco :spank: <- Herbalistic

Now i have transplanted them and put on my "nurtureclinic" and they seem to strenghten up quite immediately, so after this they will receive my attention and I will finally show them that long awaited love :D

Side-by-side

And a close up of both plants..

As you can see, they have heritaged very much from the Purps when it comes to early leafshape.. I quess them leafs are going to get thinner when I flower them :chin: Tight internodes are the way to go with hazehybrids and could possibly produce some tight nuggets with NH dominant high -> well see....

..And Core.. Dont be "shamed" with your rising purplefetish :biglaugh: It´s always nice to see potent buds in colors, isnt it?

Gotta go now :wave:

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
herbalistic
those purp nugs look delicious to say the least definite eye candy .frosted up swizzy sicness .did those purpxpk beans germ yet? wats the nhxpurp lookin like show som more of your masterpieces.best of luck wit all !

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hello my friends :wave:

Bigherb: No they didnt germ expect one that did pop just couple days ago after some week :D Them beans were too fresh when I tryed to germ them :2cents: The one that popped dont have the strenght to rise it up and hold it´s weight, so I think have to support him a little :chin: Nice to have you in this thread man, let´s wait awhile and im sure we are going to see some expectional cannabis plants :woohoo:

homusubi: Welcome, it´s very nice to have grower from Chile in my thread :yes: I love the highaltitude sativas you guys/gals got there! Talking about some really psychoactive mountain sativa´s :wink: Are you cultivating any traditional lines there btw? If so, I would love to see some pics from those!

I got couple beans that might be quite the same than traditional Chile sativas.. The strain is called "Rojó" and it´s originate in the mountains of Peru! A friend of a friend collected them beans while he was trekking Peruvian mountains. Locals simply call that variety Rojó, no more info about the origins! I made an smokereport of that strain sometime back if you wanna check it, very clear smoke, easily the clearest I´ve ever smoked :yes:

Friend did grow some beans, all the females flowered approximately 4 months before they were ripe... I got only 2 beans of them and they are both pale/immature lookng, but I do my best when it´s right time..

Here´s a link:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56353

jrw: Good to see you here buddy :wave:

I did start one of each: Whiteskunk x Blockhead & Doublegum x Blcokhead and propably going to start an diary for my different crosses. I am going to start new crosses couple beans at the time in future and going to keep report them on one thread!

However, I start own thread for those crosses I consider special, like this NH x Purps one -> very interesting!!!

Btw, I did top another one of them baby NH x Purps plants to have a cutting which I can flower to determine sex. They have started to thinner their leafs and the appereance is starting to look like a hazehybreed, very interesting times ahead guys/gals!!

Does anyone have good ideas for a name of this cross? I dont like type NH x Purps all the time im talking about that cross -> lazy me :redface:

homusubi

Hi Herbalistic, im not growing local strains. I have just a small cabinet, and now im growing mostly indicas and indica hybrids from middle east.

Anyway, i cant say there are still Landraces here. There is a lot of genetic mixing with peruvian, colombian and bolivian strains, and also a lot of disinformation about them. For example, some time hago ppl that dint know much about cannabis, called Punto Rojo (a landrace sativa) all strong weed, now they are calling it skunk :p

What i know about it, es that there were some "chilean sativas" and they got mixed with some Colombian Sativas, its what ppl call Chilombiana. Those colombian strains were probably punto rojo.

has you see... its a bit hard to get a Landraces here :D

I have some pics of a sativa of colombia, that should be pure, but first i have to find them. They got here in the 80', but no way to say im 100% sure its a landrace.

Saludos desde el cono!!

Herbalistic said:
homusubi: Welcome, it´s very nice to have grower from Chile in my thread :yes: I love the highaltitude sativas you guys/gals got there! Talking about some really psychoactive mountain sativa´s :wink: Are you cultivating any traditional lines there btw? If so, I would love to see some pics from those!

I got couple beans that might be quite the same than traditional Chile sativas.. The strain is called "Rojó" and it´s originate in the mountains of Peru! A friend of a friend collected them beans while he was trekking Peruvian mountains. Locals simply call that variety Rojó, no more info about the origins! I made an smokereport of that strain sometime back if you wanna check it, very clear smoke, easily the clearest I´ve ever smoked :yes:

Friend did grow some beans, all the females flowered approximately 4 months before they were ripe... I got only 2 beans of them and they are both pale/immature lookng, but I do my best when it´s right time..

Here´s a link:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56353

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Oh that´s sad to hear Homosubi:(

I am aware that "local" lines must have mixed at some point with South American varieties, but that there isnt any pure landrace line left that you could call landrace?

All these Colombian lines that have been cultivated there after 80´s must have been acclimitazised to your climate/soil etc... :chin: And if they have been cultivated there for over 20 years and kept pure, then I would call it a landrace :wink:

Of course I understand you are talking about pure Chile lines that got lost and mixed with imported cultivars!

However, im very hopefull that there are some indigenous people in Chile, most likely on some remote little village that have cultivated authentic Chile strains for decades and kept them pure and never outcrossed them :chin: At least I hope there is...

homusubi

LOL... think there are no indigenous cannabis cultivator in chile... not at last were i live or or 600km away from here. Maybe more in te north, but i think its better to seek en la Sierra Maestra or somewere there are more plants than in the north of Chile.

Here a pic of the the sativa colmbiana growed indoors:

sierracharliegb7.jpg

and the same plant after some time:

sc2kl2.jpg

scyk8.jpg

Saludos desde el cono!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
La Colombiana :headbange:

That is great looking plant, great job with her :yes: Can I ask what size of a container you use with it and how many watts you are using?

Reason I ask is because I use 250 W hps in flowering and strongly believe it´s possible to grow sativas indoors under small light/lights with good results :2cents:

Im very interested about South American genetics!

Here´s Hazemix drysift clocked together before pressing into disc. It´s made of Original Haze x SK#1 trim which I cured for about 18 months, there´s also NH resins from last summers grow, real treat..

As you can see from some of the trichome heads despite the horrible pictures, there are many totally ripe resins turned reddish etc.. That OH x SK#1 was flowered for 140 days, it was my first run with her :yummy:

Last edited:

homusubi

At first, i didnt grow them.. they are form a friend thats also from Chile. Anyway, there were in about 5L under a 400W HPS.

I have also grow "chilemix" sativas under 250W, and they grow well enough. The bad thing about them, is that they have to flower for a long time... im getting went to the indicas :laughing:

btw, nice hash... im coming to visit you some day :muahaha:

Saludos desde el cono!

Herbalistic said:
La Colombiana :headbange:

That is great looking plant, great job with her :yes: Can I ask what size of a container you use with it and how many watts you are using?

Reason I ask is because I use 250 W hps in flowering and strongly believe it´s possible to grow sativas indoors under small light/lights with good results :2cents:

Im very interested about South American genetics!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
You are welcome to come to sample some of that hash homosubi, please be quick if you wanna taste it, because such small chunks wont last too long :D

Btw, please crab some Colombian bud when you visit this cold northern country :wink:

Back to topic....

One NH x Purps has revealed to be male and the another one could be female, im not sure about that yet, but I got at least one male, which suits my purpose more than well :D

Im definitely going to backcross that male into the NH mummy, when there´s more space and bigger NH plants :wink:

I could snatch couple shots of these babies before sunday for you guys/gals to see!!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll be waiting for them couple of shots...love the hashiiiiish :D:yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts