What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

wow ! heavy outdoor ! u make me drool !!

pour la g13sk c'est une selection faite par je ne sais pas qui il y a bien longtemps sur des graines de mr nice, je l'ai pas mal vue sur les forums francais, je me souvient que le skunkist exhibait de beaux monstres de ce cut
l'ak est pas loin des 10 ans d'age de ce que je sais, issue d'une selection massive...elle a beaucoups tourné celle la
la madonna je ne l'ai plus mais il doit me rester au moins 2 graines, les 2 femelles que j'avais etaient tres sympas

ah j'ai enfin fait raciné 1 seule et unique BH.........;)

anyway bh is annoying when in comes to clone ... that is quite a problem ...

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New batch of seeds....dead mix

From deep chunk, RKS, Sourbub

picture.php

FRom neville haze

picture.php

Celebrex

Hello Braindead !

Good job man ,a new batch of neville haze seeds is the dream for many growers, your new cross looks interesting too.
Hope to see this next generation of seed grow quickly somewhere in the world ^^.

See you later, crossing again and again.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Groovy - Gereat pics man! That AK is a beast!! Hope she smokes as strong as she grows for you!

BD - Wow! I want to come and sit in your garden for a few, just to take it all in!. You got the green thumb attached to a green arm! Blue Rhino is still one of the frostiest plants I have ever produced so offspring should be the same! Seeds look very dark and healthy too. Love and respect!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
great plants groovy and braindead ;) those yellow pistils are interesting, don't think i have ever seen that yellow ones...

seeds look perferctly ripe - nice ones :)

keep up the good work, salut

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello braindead !

very very nices picts and grow !! i understand why your buds are always grown to perfection! keep up the nice job bro !!

see ya !

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn god! A quick update brothers! New batch of nice seeds: Sweet skunk SOL cut is the mama, it's a really finest sativa around here with fresh lemon smells...so nice gén on this baby ^^

@titoon got some outdoor neville haze 24 outdoors for you, KICK ASS weed...powerfull is the word ^^

@rainman, sorry long time with out bump thread but now i got some full of amazing pics! Dried blue rhino shots and many more!
Braindead#1 inside crop, and new fucking seeds project with sssdh OJD, ECSH DHK...i'm working on it ^^

MADONNA shots

picture.php

picture.php

Sativa purple shots (the yellow haired in the theard)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Seeds from Sweet skunk SOL CUT

picture.php

picture.php

So big up! :eggnog: hell yeah!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thats killer braindead1! i really wana grow the sweet skunk, ive got the sweet blue seeds, should to be killer, have you had it?

Long time no see Braindead, i see you are still growing amazing bud though! Those purple shots you just posted are gorgeous! SOL had some of if not the best genetics around IMO.

I never got to keep a mother from either of my two blockhead phenos, both of which were amazing. I think i might of posted pictures in here a year or two ago but they were just killer man. My favorite bud. I only have 3 seeds left from my Original SOL Pack, but i got 20 Seeds of a Blockhead cross from Krome that should be very nice.

The Genetics are (NL/LK x PK) x Blockhead. I'm hoping to get a nice female out of those 3 seeds, which is possible considering how stable she is. I only got 2 females, and both were great. I haven't seen a bad blockhead TBH. I'm planning on using the males to pollinate some females. I'm thinking of doing crosses like Blockhead x Sensi Star, Blockhead x C99, Blockhead X SSH. I will probably work with the (NL/LK x PK) x Blockhead too.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@erza nope bro don't have sweet blue seeds, but the clone only sweet skunk is simply amazing, it's not a huge yielder outside but the taste man....amazing, a true old school flavour.
So i decided to make seeds with this girl (about 300seeds maked)...you will never be disapointed with breeder steve, for sure ;)

@Sweetindica2 yEah you're right man! BH is one of the best weed in my garden, a bit sensitive but trichrome producer, not faster but DANK as hell. Keep the good job up with your BH bro and show me your pics it's very interesting!

@Groovy damn i love it! very nice foxtail bud bro!
Thx for sharing this beauty mate....FROSTY!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some sugary pics from my deadly BC/RKS from cannacopia.
This is fantastic pot with deadly animal smells...a true keeper
Grown under 400w hps organic iguana juice nuts...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dried buds

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THx to all posters! it's pleasure to see people here :thanks:
More pics: My lover for a long time, braindead#1 first time breeding, personal headstash...This is my keeper, selection from seeds.
This is the mama of my very limited brainkush (BD#1 X bubba/nebula)
Absolute top smoke....isn't it titoon bro?....unsual flavour, kick head weed ^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Another RKS

picture.php

:eggnog:

Latest posts