What's new

Nevil Schoenmakers grow along

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil Schoenmakers the most influential Haze player our world had ever seen passed away 30 March 2019 , was a sad day for our Haze community.

To celebrate Nevil's life/achievements i would like to do a Haze grow along , and offer a FREE pack and postage if your up for doing a grow along with us and are a well known memeber ( a year or more) and post regular pics or journals) . If you don't qualify for the free pack I offer you 66% of the seed pack price for this grow along if still interested in growing along with us.

I offer Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1 Feminized , i made from Nevil's NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Regular seed pack version.

Or if you only or prefer Regular I offer the NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male , again made from Nevil's Grail project strains.

So if you qualify il send you a FREE pack and even pay postage but only if you agree to grow this along with us ( this isn't for the fridge so if your not growing it along with us then just take the 66% discount of the pack price.
Il be chasing people up once I've sent you the pack until you get it popped.

This could be a great Haze journey and we could all agree to share best phenos with everyone who actually participates in the grow along and that could be a great pheno hunt.

Throw your name down if your interested in this Haze hunt of Nevil's Grail project strains.

This is not for the early crowd and will need minimum 12 weeks flower and more like 14-16 weeks but will rewarding you with high yields of mind warping flowers and exceptional Terps you rarely see these days.

Once I've sent out the seed packs il start 2 separate threads ( 1 for NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1 and another thread for the NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness) and anyone growing along will post on this log ( you cans tart your own log also if you want)but this way we will see all different growing styles , mediums etc etc and will really display the genetics in a thorough way.

Nevil Schoenmakers, still the Haze king after all these years RIP 🙏

Screenshot_20240403_103310_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240403_103332_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I'm up for this @ojd, I've been eyeing up some of the Mullumbimby crosses recently.

I'll buy a couple of packs of regs and they can be for my next run probably get them in soil in about 4 or 5 weeks time. I was going to sling them Oj's Haze I got next up, but these will do fine.

Cheers dude! I'll pm you when I get 10 mins later.

Hmong

Veteran

I love that pic of Nevil! rip

who else has spent endless time in that pose, just looking?
outdoors always most mesmerizing, thank god for camera phones now.

good luck with the grows, those are some epic genes, two legendary lines.
wish I could grow along, but I'm right on schedule for summer shutdown.
Those will be very vigorous and long flowering, not fun to grow throughout the hot season.

That Nevil and Haze nostalgia, just had me remember some seeds I forgot about.
Gonna chime in autumn with some pics of The Doors, if that's cool?

Last edited:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Well done @ojd
I was reading about the man days ago, that High Times interview where most of Jeff Vaughn pics were first published in 1987, when Steven Hager observes that he has "only" 40 adult females growing inside one of the four rooms dedicated to cannabis growing at his house in Holland. Then he sparked a chain reaction, selling thousands of seeds for people doing the same, breeding, so the "real" selection took place.

The travel to Afghanistan is remarkable.

Nevil went to great expense to obtain seeds, a commitment that is best illustrated by a secret trip to Mazar I Sharif in Afghanistan. According to the Moslem legend, one of Mohamad’s sons died in the city. Consequently, it is a very holy city. It is also known for high-quality hashish. Although hash from the area had been readily available in Holland in the '70s, the Soviet invasion of the country greatly reduced exports. In 1985, an Afghan refugee told Nevil the fields around Mazar I Sharif were being destroyed. “That was all I needed to hear.” says Nevil. “I caught the next plane to Pakistan to save the strain.” - Originally published in High Times Magazine - OG Version

View media item 18717162

Foggy420

I like the idea of this thread. I have a few Nevil - via Connoisseur - seeds started.

I'll post updates here until a strain specific thread opens.

IMG_2098.jpeg
Here is the NH18•MMM x NH21•MMM

IMG_2100.jpeg
"Kununurra Sunshine ( actually made by Nevil himself RIP 🙏)"

NH21 x Swiss Thai x Super Kush x MML x Hempy Thia

IMG_2104.jpeg
And Swiss Frankencense from Connoisseur Genetics

Swiss Frankincense
= Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X Dankincense Male

2024 outdoor! Here we go, fingers crossed for females.

therealpacific

Well done @ojd
I was reading about the man days ago, that High Times interview where most of Jeff Vaughn pics were first published in 1987, when Steven Hager observes that he has "only" 40 adult females growing inside one of the four rooms dedicated to cannabis growing at his house in Holland. Then he sparked a chain reaction, selling thousands of seeds for people doing the same, breeding, so the "real" selection took place.

The travel to Afghanistan is remarkable.

Nevil went to great expense to obtain seeds, a commitment that is best illustrated by a secret trip to Mazar I Sharif in Afghanistan. According to the Moslem legend, one of Mohamad’s sons died in the city. Consequently, it is a very holy city. It is also known for high-quality hashish. Although hash from the area had been readily available in Holland in the '70s, the Soviet invasion of the country greatly reduced exports. In 1985, an Afghan refugee told Nevil the fields around Mazar I Sharif were being destroyed. “That was all I needed to hear.” says Nevil. “I caught the next plane to Pakistan to save the strain.” - Originally published in High Times Magazine - OG Version

View media item 18717162
I have that issue.

SunnyListon

"Hamburg the city, just raised the fine for the import of cannabis seeds from outside the EU, if it is meant for buisness reasons, up to 30 000 Euro."

This is no joke, few days ago it was in the newsfeed.

Last edited:

endgegner

"Hamburg the city, just raised the fine for the import of cannabis seeds from outside the EU, if it is meant for buisness reasons, up to 30 000 Euro."
For business reasons (commercially) and up to 30,000 Euros.

Painting graffiti can also be punished with a prison sentence up to two years. But you only get a few Tagessaetze unless you are a repetitive offender.

Apart from that, just use Monero as payment method, use an anonymous mail and TOR. If the slim chance of a seizure happens, just claim you know about nothing. They won't be able to prove it if you and they have better things to do than chasing after a personal 500 Euros beans order.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Love the basis for this grow.. I can drop some fems soon as they land.. Just don't have space for males atm.. Bro let me say I have much respect for the work u are doing.. Or dare I say continuing this great legacy of Haze.. While others are caught up with the next OG Truffle Butter Cooklatos #777,, my dawg OJD is puttin in work for the Godfather.. Nev R.I.P.

Latest posts

Latest posts