What's new

Neilspotshop - 400w Grow and Show

G

Thanks Mate! The Maroc's seem to be developing flowers quickly :)
I am not sure on how long the thai will go, I am guessing a long time. I dont think Em has finished his plants yet. I am going to put them under 12/12 in a few days i am hoping the switch from 24/0 to 12/12 might trigger them to flower under 12/12 but its possible they wont.
Some of my hindu kush x skunk and another plant or two are due to be cut down in a few weeks so i need to make sure i have enough plants to replaceme them.
Best of luck with your grow bro!

G

Almost been a week and i went to check on my maroc's. I have taken soem clones in the hope i can have a second harvest this yr. Heres the Pic's :)

Hope you enjoy the pic's as much i do taking them. I am pleased with the plants so far too!! :D
I have a some very tasty wine right now and beers on standby, also a some Cascadia on hand that i will be blazing real soon :)
~I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Fantastic photos - love the blue coloration to the plants. When are you expecting to chop these - August or something?

I wish mine were as big and healthy as that, but I guess I've had a good run indoors! This is more like a holiday grow for me - and I get to sit in a beautiful spot in the country every time...:)

BTW, the Thais definitely triggered from 12/12 to 10/14, but not sure what'll happen here...:)

G

Thanks Mr greenjeans, really pleased so far hope the weather improves though. :)
Hi ElevatorMan , thanks! yes august is the plan. Well I hoped they would flower through july and august so not to bad.
I am going to put one of the thai's into the flower room tonight i think. I have some indica's in there that will be done soon leaving me with only sats or sat leaning hybrids making it a perfect time to switch to 10/14. The thai is only small but i would rather start smaller. :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Great pics Neil, Everything is looking so healthy, and like any good drug user " ahh the colors!!!"

G

Hi DR Dog mate, Thanks I am really pleased with them. Another week or rain forcast but they seem to be doing ok with it.
I am germing some more seeds today, First up 5 Limon from swan song Doublesourdieselx citral, next 5 Bubbledust from grow doc( Thanks B) and last but certainly not least 5 Ethopian Highland Sativa. Going to be getting some maroc clones sorted too and maybe a clone or two from my existing flowering plants!
Add to that the Agent orange and Jacks cleaner 2 and the thai i am pretty excited about this round :D
~best of luck with your grow!

B

BeAn

Hells yeah, Etheopian highland...that sounds mental. Isnt that where the black magic African is from?? :chin:

Things are looking great, the Maroc has resin on the pre-flowers like the 3D's and Floater indica we had..looking forward to seeing your girls mature over the summer, i hope the weather gets nicer also.. :badday:

Be safe man, Jah bless.:rasta:

G

Hey mate, not 100% sure about the black but I am hoping for some killer buds. I am planning on doing a seed run of the etheopian but thought would be best to to see how they grow first. A male or two to hit up the thai ladies might be a plan? :)
Yes i have high hopes for the Maroc! I still have one in the garden, which i transplanted from a 3 gallon to a 7-9 gallon ( cant remmber which it is) today. She's about 4 foot and starting to flower :)

patolunga2

hello there neils!! :wave:

wow!! beautifull pics!! :headbange
and the plants are looking really good!

that marocs have to be something special for sure they looks soo tasty! :rasta:

hey you are growing some nice genetics!! good luck with the new team members also! :jump:

happy growing and good luck!!

here is all just fine ;)

patolunga.

G

Hi there Patolunga friend!
Thanks! I am hoping the Maroc's will get Flowering and things will get a bit more interesting :)
I think there could be an interesting plant or two in the new genetics? :)
All the best with your growing!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bacchus said:
The rain won't stop until July 5th. It is in the rule book ;)

Looks lovely Neil. Congrats.

Man, that prediction is really freaking me out because I just heard on the news that the rain is gonna go on thursday - spoooky!

More great shots neil, love your pics mate, your plants look excellent :D

G

Thanks Sammet! yes looking at the weather it would apear that july 5th is when we are due some sun :confused:

G

Thanks, I have had good fun growing and smoking the plants! Maybe time fo ra new thread as this a bit long now?
Always welcome and best of luck with your growing!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
New Thread???? Say it Ain't so man............
I have been starting a new thread with every strain I grow