What's new

Neat MicroPC growbox with FLUOROS

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Well baby the others, you will have a girl somewhere in there, I bet you will. I know it looked the best, but the others will come along. Think positive thoughts.

Snider

You hit the spot pieceofmyheart: I spent lot more time caring about #1.
I tend to lower my expectations on things, so I get less frustrated.
would have been worse if it was the only one, for sure.
Gonna repot the babies. I think I can see the hair on them, gotta check tomorrow and post pics.

Saabotage: I am 50% done on the new case already: 150w CFLs. Hopefully you'll like my setup.

#1 was doing great, and it's a shame to let it die. But I need the space and this was 'almost' for test and try, learning purposes. I wanted to keep it, but since it's bagseed I am not sure what I am gonna get. Also, I am not a pro, so I would grow something that later would give me a non potent female.
I now know enough to buy seeds and make less mistakes. That's what I wanted from the start.
#1 is gonna get chopped tomorrow.
:wave: bye #1

:D

Let's move on to the babies. :smile:

Goding

Lookin good, sorry to hear about your loss :(

I must say lookin at the pics, im startin to thinkin pretty hard about the pc grow... very inspiring... thanks for sharing and hope to see the babies grow into some beautiful ladies!!

Snider

ok, plants have been repoted, thou I didnt take any pics.
Will post when I wake up, they're in the dark now.

#1 went to a plastic bag today, gonna be dropped away from my home.

sugabear_II

Veteran
hey snider - pics looked good - the girls usually show last - so don't worry you'll get one yet.

as for the boy.... my favorite disposal method is to chop it up with scissors and flush it down the toilet. that way you aren't driving around with a plant and you aren't dumping it on the side of the road somewhere.... or in dumpster somewhere

if you do not wish to do this (maybe you have old plumbing) and want to dump it on the side of the road - well ditch the plastic bag - just toss the plant, it will decompose in no time and back to the earth he will go :)

Snider

sugabear: I did EXACTLY the opposite. I forgot to toss it out of my car, then I drove 1/2 hour before throwing it out on some street. No one around no problemo. I was getting high that's why I forgot.

Pics of the plants.
Since the names got misplaced a while ago, I will name them like this:
The one which went to #1's pot is now #1. In the big planter.
#2 is the one on the small planter, the one I replanted sideways.

I bought new vermiculite and some mix with 'powder bone and mamona pie', that's the best I can translate. Just poped old #1 from the old planter, took some soil out, mixed with the things I thought were missing (plus the new ones) and replanted them both.
I have been watering them with the 10-25-15 (plus nutes) on the water, not the 10-10-10.

For now hold your breath, lemme show ya some work I've done: :moon:

PICS OF THE NEW CASE

Before taken apart

With a driller it was easy.
Always use the right tool.

Lightning:

Everything was soldered and then taped with isolant.
Dont mess with electricity.

TEST!

Each CLF is 25W. One hundred and fifty watts.

BABIES:

#2:

Planted sideways so some LST is already done! :chin:

#1 inside the old case:

Will I have small weak females now I am on 12/12?
I dont think they've streched that much after almost 2 weeks of dark.

Pics of #2 again:

Is this the hair we're looking for?

Last edited:

pothead82

I was away for a while... nice looking case you got there snider. the plants are looking good. can't wait to see those buds!!!
good luck