What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Setup's Tuned In.. (aka my grow)

Quick Update Time...

Okay again no pics :( but should be getting a new digi-cam around the 25th..

Mimi, as I suspected, ended up not being a twin.. but ended up male as well, so he got cut.

Stacy is FREAKING HUGE!! and is starting to smell quite fruity which is unexpected cause I guessed she was heavy skunk genetics, but there is no skunk smell to her at all.

ALL stacy's clones are doing great and are in 12/12 now. They have been in for a week and a half-ish minimum, and are starting to bud-up nicely.. One of them had her main growth shoot burnt in the veg chamber, but it's caused the 5 surrounding ones to explode with growth.. they wont be as big as stacy, but I'll still probably get a fair amount from each.

The Random Bagseed is DEFINATELY indica dominant.. she is sooooo freaking bushy it's unbelievable.. I transplanted her to a 4L ice cream tub with the pro-mix last week and her root system has already smacked into the sides and is wrapping themselves around.. I lowered her from the lights to try to get her to stretch a bit so there is some spacing between the leaves and to give her some height. (right now she is only about 16" tall and completely bushed as much as she can go)

Only 2 of the last 3 CB seeds popped through the soil, and both are growing nicely. I transplanted them to 6" pots earlier today so the roots have more room. As soon as I can, I'm gonna start taking clones to sex.. IF they are both female, then I will veg them for a month+ to get them super bushy and tall and clone offa them to keep my CB stash alive.

I also took clones from the Stacy clones today.. even though they were 1.5 weeks flower, this was the first time I was able to.. I tried a couple weeks ago to do the water clone method, but it was a horrible waste, and lost all 8 clones.. bought some jiffy pucks today and going back to my tried and true method.

By the time they are well into veg, stacy will be harvested, and if she smokes nice, I'll keep the nicest one as a mother along with my CB mother in my Rubbermaid Veg.

Lastly, for the hell of it.. I decided to germ my last 13 antique bagseed I had. I'm just gonna see how many will actually pop and sprout through soil. From there, depending on how they veg, I will either clone and grow them out, or give some to a friend who wants to start his own closet grow. I'm hoping to get a handful of mother plants of really different strains and just clone and grow a few each grow rotation..