What's new

My Micro Cabinet CFL's need help

B

Bigtimer7

SO STR8!!

I love it dude, GREAT Grow looks so nice man...

Wow i hope you get good numbers. Im tellin you dude you should get some fire strains to run in that because it already makes small tight nugs and usally the real fire strains are small thick nuggets in my experience...

What you running sorry I didnt read thru it cause i saw help at the top. . Im high its 420 LOL

Anyways dog thanks for always hanging round mine and you know ill be stickin around!!! Happy 420

G

Georgia,

It looks like your off to a great start...I'll be watching your thread. That plant looks pretty bush, what do you do, just bend it and tie down or roll the stem and then bend them?

art

THoC

You know GG I cant wait to see what your doing to those little plants!! :)
When you said your pinching...are breaking the stem in a thin line or are you crushing are larger area. nice.

Like the way you mounted those bulbs in your flowerbox. nice hood
good growing!

G

I am enjoying your grow. I was thinking about starting my own small micro grow with lights just like that. I currently have some under that are going outside though, they are vegging out. So your not having any problems flowering your plants with those cfls? and your getting nice smoking nugs?

G

Georgia Green said:
This is my first time with the CFL's for my indoor and outdoor plants I am just learning myself I have been growing pot twelve years but I have just recently since finding this web-site discovered that I don't know shit. If you want to learn more about Micro SOG style growing check out the Doc's page ( http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=69713 ) he is my mentor but any help you need in growing in general, if you have any questions? I will be glade to help and if I don't know you are at the right place this is a great web-site full of people like us. Good luck this year I hope you get a light rain every evening until October peace

Thanks alot for the link I am going to definetly check it out.
My babies are looking nice, they stretched out but, we took care of that. But, other then that they look great except for a few that are struggling. I just added another light plus got 2 higher watt bulbs, so here comes improvement. I will be posting the pictures and starting a grow diary soon as they get a little prettier.
Thanks again I will keep you updated, asap.

Edit: Right now I am trying to find a cheap easy way to hook up a stealthy small charcoal filter, I plan on keeping 2 plants tops smell proof. Any tips anyone.

Last edited:
G

Yes, I love the smell aswell. About having only a few plants and not smelling so much I have thought that too, But, Ill have to try and figure something out.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with the different bulbs. This whole indoor thing is totally experimental and may never happen. The strains I will growing are 1st some bagseeds to get my setup down pact. Then I have snow white from Nirvana I would grow, future strains include, Jock Horror and Bubbalicous.

joebob13

You probably could have flushed the plants or even replaced the soil. Sorry you had to chop early but its possible it could have been saved.