What's new

My Box Set Up

G

Hey LifeLess :wave:

Wow! i'm amazed with what you got goin on in those lil bins. Beautiful plants!! Absoultely mouthwatering.

Cant wait to see how they turn out. :lurk:

watermelon

im a litle confused about what that T in the ceiling is for. is it an internal light trap or just a way of distributing the ventilation more evenly?

G

i think i might have to add a t vent for light proofing purposes as well. :D

Are you venthilating into a carbon filter on the outside? How's the heat? I've seen several of these tubs and they all have the light chamber partitioned off.

LifeLess

Veteran
Casual_Observerno carbon scrubber as of right now but its in the works. Sure wish i had 1 right now. Heat was an issuse when i was using 8 bulbs but i went back to 4 and there is no more probs. Temps with the lights on is about 75-80. Room there in temp is 72-73. 8 bulbs in this little sapce was overkill. My bulbs run right threw the middle of my plants. Peace LL update on tue-wed.

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
Well here it is end week 6 update. Two more weeks till the chop. The smell comming from these bg is more than all my grows combined. Smells like sweet tarts with a hint of dank. There packing on the weight now and getting very solid. Ive been having to water every 2 days now. Next watering starts the flush. Hope ya enjoy these as much as i did taking them. Peace LL

G

mighty fine lifeless :joint:

do you have any plans on a next setup and grow or is it still too far down the road?

LifeLess

Veteran
rkrone not really sure on my next grow. Should be interesting what ever it is.

highonthechroni good to see you camped out. Heres a few shots I just took of the Sour Sluts aka (Cherry Diesel). They were way behind the bubblegums but have just takin right off. Went from no smell to reeking my whole house up. Deff gonna be needing a carbon scruber next run of this. Not really sure how many more weeks on these ill have to watch the trichs. And it does smell like cherries. peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx Red looking to be getting to the end here. Atleast for the Bg the sour sluts are gonna go an extra few weeks i think. Anyway heres a few update pics of the end of week 7. Bubblegum trichs are all cloudy. Gonna be watching them everyday now till the end. Peace LL

Moonchild

Wow this grow is really amazing! It's really making me re-think my own plans. What do you think you'll get out of each box?

Those bubblegums are exactly the way I remember my own looking right before harvest... yummmm. Seriously my favorite strain, even to this day, many strains later. Which breeder's bg is it?

Very impressed! :yummy: