What's new

My Backyard 2008

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely paddi! i have a feeling they will flower soon my friend, even under veg lights. so maby select your favorits and cross them. seeds will be ready for your outdoor grow. you could also put them under 12\12 for faster flowering.

K

kallenavndk

Yeah good luck Paddi looking forward to see and taste the purpel princess dam good weed :)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Yesss. Now I found the fun this early spring. Thanks Master e.
Thanks for droppin´ in bros.

ehhh...this turns into a little indoor/outdoor experiment.

I think my Royal Dane x Heaven/ErdPurT have done well starting early under 2 x 18 W. They started under 18/6 hours.
The other day I gave them 36 hours darkness (god damn, it hurted me!!!), and from now on they´ll live under 12/12.

The next 2 weeks they will get 400-600 "W/square meter" in my southbound window for 5-6 hours.
After approx 2 weeks they´ll get 6-10 hours from our great HPS outside. Up to 800 W/sg.m.
I´ll carry them inside a dark closet every day.

Sounds fun I think...hehe
They wil grow up 12/12 and with the help of our beautiful sun most of the time.
If this is succesful I can have my first sensimilla harvest around 1. juli....or a seedgrow, I would love that. Guess it´s gonna be seeds....

Peace
Paddi

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe, our friend Paddi has been bitten by the Spring bug :D

I can imagine him already, bringing them ladies in everyday throughout the summer...

Grow 'em my friend :yes:

G

Good luck with the indoor grows Paddi, looks like you are off to a good start already. I'm doing a similar thing with my seedlings for outdoors - they are under a skylight so getting the benefit of whatever sun we have right now and four 20w CFLs are adding supplementary light. Two more weeks probably and then they will go outside.

G

guest5703

Nice indoor setup Paddi! Got to have something ya know!

16466IMG_1351.jpg

So your hardening them off in the snow eh? hahah just kidding. This picture is awesome, very unique. I bet the roots on the bottom were like what the heck is that!!! It's freezing!!! ha Anyway looking good Paddi! PEACE

G

guest5703

sorry paddi didn't mean to post twice, if you or someone could delete this, PEACE BRO!

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi caligreen :wave:

Still waiting for more sun and higher temp.
Things are growing very slow here:

Had a friendly visitor today:

Paddi

Polle Pot

Beautiful paddi! Wish mine were the size of yours.. Guess we'll have to wait for some higher temps and longer days before the plants really shoot off.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love Paddis ladybug images...Caligreen from that snow I see we could be neighbors? It was 22 degrees here in my sunny Northern CA. yesterday...no thinking of outdoors yet...DD

HempHut

Nice backyard you have there, Paddi.

Couldn't help but notice your guard dog:

16466IMG_1434.jpg

He looks like a killer. :wink: Cute little fella, for sure.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

awesome paddi, so do you keep your girls in the greenhouse at night or is it too cold? And if you do wow thats cool that it doesn't get too cold haha.

Seen your threads here and on another forum, i must say.
YOU.. are the MAN! =)
hope my first bush endavours can even come close to what youre achieving.

ill be following your progress.

keep up the good work.. =)

peace.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
caligreen. They sleep inside the house in a dark closet at night.
I´m trying to force them into flower.....learning by doing

Sproutling....hey man...

I have started to prepare my spot. Removing roots from 07:

Paddi

Latest posts

Latest posts