What's new

Mobb Boss 2nd run

Hella THC

As you have shown us, single cola crops of Mob Boss look to be tha way to do tha damn thang, perfect fer SOG growers.

One of the many things that make MB so attractive to me... I love cannabis un-trained. It looks so beautiful! In its unadulterated form, it can't be beat. I can't wait to take an example from B and grow out some baseball bat sized huge nugs.

Thanks for the update :D I appreciate it.

Keep it green,

- Hella

G

guest3854

No doubt General, when we're able to fire back up, we'll be runnin plenty o these.

Steele

G

guest3854

Cork, I wouldn't recommend these in yer outdoor environment, unless you force flower 'em with shades..... Trigger 'em early and cover in June er July. These gals go 'bout 70 days so take that into account. Hope this helps.

Steele

schizobot

So what can we expect from the mob boss flavor and aroma ?? the chem d is suppose to have insane flavour and aroma ,,, but frm this report it duznt seem like it
i was contemplating buying the prophet or this

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what can we expect from the mob boss flavor and aroma ?? the chem d is suppose to have insane flavour and aroma ,,, but frm this report it duznt seem like it
i was contemplating buying the prophet or this

I got an ounce of chemd about a year ago and I don't remember it having an 'insane flavour and aroma', it was ok, but nothing to write home about. I will say it (chemd) was very potent bud.

poina

blynx,

sorry if i missed it, went thru the whole thread and was wondering what light u used? looks awesome! thanks

Ioni Botani

Perfect. That's exactly what I'll have her under...

Just popped 5, 4 lived and are growing now. I will find the keeper and do her SOG...

Updates will be available as soon as veg is thru

IonI