What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mile Hi's 3000w 24 pot Ebb & Flo

Vermonster

Looks great, sucks they are coming and taking peoples stuff if everything is state legal. Do they return computers?

Good looking though guys. Keeping the patients happy....seems to me though that they are so busy busting down the doors or the people doing the right things that folks trying to do the wrong thing are probably now having less trouble. seems like there must be meth dealers or the like for these guys to be chasing down.....just my two.

Best of luck, i would assume they are just doing homework for the feds like good minions, assuming your under fed #'s they prob don't care......

my lawyer talked with the local dea on thursday ad got a confirmation that the dea had no interest in my case and would not be following up. now the local da office could be a different story. we will be going down to talk with them this week and trying to get my computer back.

Dave,

I would be pretty shook up if that had happened to me. I would definitely want to move after something like that. If you really trust your attorney then you could follow their advice but from what I've seen and then read in comments on these boards and to media it seems that quite a few are really only concerned with getting paid not what is in the smaller independent client's interest.

The pics are awesome! Good luck with everything!

oahi

man thats some scary shit mile hi dave hope all goes well. sounds to me like DPD are some real fuckin shit heads!!!!! you know all i takes is seeing a family member on their 3rd round of chemo to relies medicinal cannabis is a good thing (and i dont wish that on anyone). Oh and karma is a mother fucker

Vespatian

I had LE in one of my warehouses almost a year ago here in Cali where I was blooming 16Kw, 96 buckets and far less then my cards would allow. They were fairly respectful as cops go, no charges were ever pursued and I never missed a beat operationally.

I hope that all goes well for you and that you keep on keeping on. Fuck em.

Scorpio

I am wondering about the light bleaching on some leaves mentioned here.I have an ebb and grow crop at the same stage and have the same prob. What is causing this?

Latest posts

Latest posts