What's new

MicroSOG DrBudGreengenes Stylie.

B

bagseed77

i just filtered the whole thread, im stoked, lizard lite ya say , cool, deffinately see a big difference. i finally got some descent genes so i think its on, i also liked that you took clones in flower and it worked for ya,, nice thread hempy

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
YO Hempy! I've been following this thread for a long time but I think this is my first post. Great work all around, those buds are sooo fucking chrystally, cant even imagine the smoke :joint: your a true inspiration
peace

Rob547 said:
cant even imagine the smoke :joint:

I pretty much QWISO everything, as the taste is a lot cleaner and its easier on the lungs. Comes out sweet and piney with a toasted sugar aftertaste not unlike brown sugar or honey wheat bread toasted. :muahaha:

The cured bud is also super smooth. But it does have a lot more "smoke" flavor which coats your mouth. Yummy with no cough at all until you get down to the end of the roach. Big time munchies when smoked vs. almost none when it is in a tincture or glycerin.

It's plenty strong, two hits of hash or a bowl of bud are all I can take if I have to function afterward :violin:

Last edited:
Got both my strains dialed in now. The Indica likes a bigger pot, and flowers an inch or two taller then the sativa. When done to plan, they finish within an inch or two of each other.

43004bq_sb.jpg

Black Queen harvested.
43004Budshot2009-med.jpg

thegr33ngoblin

stretch them out

stretch them out

This is a comment to the bodes to close

I don't remember way kind of light you said you use but red light makes the stems grow more even if the bulb is very close to the plant you can get fifty watt hps bulbs where as blue light is for more leaf growth. Or you could move th light farther away from your girls around the start of the third node you plant will strech out a bit More for you

S

SmokeToLive

Hey, I just wanted to say I am amazed by what you guys can do with a cfl. :) Nice grow you have. (Subscribed!)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Looking good buddy! Congrats on dialing in your sativa I'm in the process of dialing in a Super Silver Haze x Train Wreck and hope to have it down with the next time around...

immortal

very nice hempy. congrats on getting everything dialed in. How long do you wait before you give your clones their first feeding?

G0d5hand

Question for you regarding the UVB and bud. Have you tried the same type of bud grown with and without the UVB and if so how do they compare?

Hempy I haven't read every single comment so I don't know if you've answered this yet but, Do you ever get any mold in your res?

>> ?? <<

WELL - i wanna ask a question then just in case i missed a page too... How many plants are you harvesting per week\biweek\triweekly and what is your average dried weight - i am taking into concentration that your using different strains -

I love the Dr bud method -

i have a trainwreck and a bubbledust vegging to become my mothers

- your doing a sweet job keep it up :yoinks:

Thanks STICKY

Last edited:
Hempy I haven't read every single comment so I don't know if you've answered this yet but, Do you ever get any mold in your res?

I am sure it would be a big risk since the plants are in there so dense. I have good airflow, and have only had mold issues on one or two plants that were touching the side of the cab. Water would condense on the cab wall and they got damp on one side that was touching. I just make sure to rotate the plants when I water and it has not been an issue since..

>> ?? <<

WELL - i wanna ask a question then just in case i missed a page too... How many plants are you harvesting per week\biweek\triweekly and what is your average dried weight

I have a 9 week strain so had it running 4 in 4 out every three weeks. Have not weighed them, but the 5-10g per plantlet numbers that other folks are getting seems right. Lots of threads out there now with harvest shots of different strains and they are all coming in pretty much the same.

Love Blynx's latest....9 plants in one square foot. He averaged 3-4g dry and trimmed per plant. 28g in a tiny space....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=110510

Whats up hempy?... I am new to growing(just put my first crop in my flowering chamber) I have a 150 hps, and two 27 watt blue spec cfls in a height-4ft x width-2.5ft x depth-1.5ft.

My questions are;

Do you think the height of my cab is too tall?(will stretching be an issue)

Do you think I need more lighting?

Where did you pick up those 42 watt cfls? An are they in standard sockets? (The ones I did find at HD need a special type of socket.)

Do you use two different nutes?(one for veg and one for flower?)

World Peace,
ILL

Latest posts

Latest posts