What's new

Micro T5 2x55w 12/12 seed-harvest 1.Grow

C

Cozy Amnesia

I love your lights! I wish I had some like those.

How's your fan holding up against that carbon scrubber?

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Very nice setup, Good job sticking with the project and getting it done. Nice work on the lights too, you will like those t5's. I am curious to see how they perform in a larger area like yours. I am thinking of a similar cab, I'll be watching =)

Eliyaz

a small update went scrog with a bottomless shelf with small nail and some string

Small flowers are emerging

Prior to that Ive made organic willow tea instead of using chemical rooting hormone and Ive placed four clones in it and Ive made two clones using the chemical kind - stay tuned for the results of that later...:canabis:

Eliyaz

update

update

update:
removed the scrog, It wasnt flexible enough for my needs and instead I focused on tieing them down and so far it looks like its working, they are at a somewhat even level

3x C99 (4 liter pots)
1x Royal Dane in a milk carton (left over from outdoor grow)(1 liter)

About a month into flowering

Eliyaz

So finally one of the ladies told me she is ready for consumption, or harvest at least.
She is a lonely Royal Dane. She was supposed to go out in the guerilla garden but there wasnt room in the bag so she went into 12 12 closet imediately, in her 1 liter milk carton, and she has been blooming for about a month. Its my first girl, so I am quite happy with her since she had so little light and so little space for her roots. But I took good care of her. Sad to see her leave but I hope for a final orgasmic showdown once I smoke her...:)crazy:)

picture.php

WJS

That is awesome!

Just got myself a two foot T5HO (supposed to put out 10,000 lumens).

Was a little bit unsure the amount of light would be sufficient for the time and effort involved.....but seeing this thread REALLY puts mind at ease.

:D Beautiful results and plants you have!