What's new

Message to Americans from John Cleese

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pops said:
If we Americans are insulted when folks make fun of our stupidity then, possibly, we should stop being stupid. Might work. Should we give it a chance?
Stop brandishing that dangerous logic.

G

It would be logical except for the fact that whatever choices Americans make,we will be stupid to some.We are not all stupid to everyone currently,and a total 180 will only ensure a different crowd will deem us stupid.This has nothing to do with being Amercian French or Beta Reticulan,it has everything to do with we cant agree.

G

Blockheadnugen is the only European dialect I comprehend to be honest.I'm not really French.I'm Luxemburgian.

G

Dear british people,

heres some things america needs to tell you. :rant:

1.brush your teefs, ay gunva?

2. amy winehouse needs to be euthanized.

3. american football is indeed gay, however, i know at least a 3 mexicans that would kick your whiney , wig wearing asses.

in closing, i invite you all to a free session @ the Dodi Al-Fayed school of driving.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
trouble said:
Scoccer is still the most boring sport in the world next to Cricket. Dont get all mad, I'm just another dumb-ass American that doesnt get it!

So, lets say you have two great Scoccer teams, so great that they can only score once against each other during a given time period. Thats real exciting! If it were a basketball game the crowd would be ripe with anticipation. The cool thing about American Football, Basketball, and Baseball is that they play untill someone wins! They dont just stop playing, sit the teams down, and have a shoot-out.

But apperantly this is what happens to decide the supposed biggest sport in the world.

Thats right....England wins over France but not as a team. They won because is was time to stop the game and kick the ball at each others goalie untill the idiot French goalie mistook the ball for a WWII German Soldier and dove out of the way!

There you have Scoccer.....

Couldn't the French goalie just surrender like they usually do?

G

Elton John said all Americans were stupid when GB was elected a second time.I rest my case.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm all for some changes around here. Of course I
do recall the Brits dismal defense of these very lands
was less than stellar when they had the chance so
many years ago, it leaves a bad flavour on the palate.

btw, did I get flavour right???????

Last edited:
G

S4L I couldnt agree more.And I couldnt have said it better thats for sure.If I'd had said it,the censors would have shit their knickers!One more order of verbal restrictions with a side of multiple footwashes and don't forget the spicy Sharia!Not in my neighborhood.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I keep telling everyone thats what the United States is missing out on and what we really need .. a puppet monarchy of kissing cousins.

TN_SatireQueenMotherPuppet.jpg

Verite

Veteran
Depends, if you were around before the 1960's when most of Africa was still ruled by the Brits.

oaktree

Pops said:
If we Americans are insulted when folks make fun of our stupidity then, possibly, we should stop being stupid. Might work. Should we give it a chance?

I for one do not consider myself stupid, i may live in a nation filled with people you claim to be stupid but i did not get to choose where i was born. Secondly i think that for the most part the people who complain about how stupid the American people are do nothing to try and enlighten their fellow countrymen to the errors of their ways. Don't give me that bullshit that they're to thickheaded and stuck in their ways, changing peoples perception isn't easy, it takes effort, reason, and even some charisma... While i don't agree with most of the things that happen in this country i am not a man of politics. I vote, i'll sign a petition but as of right now i do not feel like dealing with all the headaches that go along with becoming president. Maybe in the future (one of the first things i'd do would be to legalize weed, we could get rid of that deficit real quick). Some (not all of America) people have grown complacent in the US and their are many reasons I'm sure everyone has their opinions on that.. I do however love American sports, i think they're exciting, i do enjoy soccer as well. As for the World Series, I'd love to have every country be a part of MLB. Call up the commissioners office and see if he can't set your native country or city up with a team.

Nice thread

Peace:canabis:

Last edited:

tuco

Leave cricket alone...pussies.

Every Englishman quivers at the sight of what we call...Australian Fast Bowler!.

dennis_lillee.thumb.jpg

mervehughes_narrowweb__300x361,0.jpg

Verite

Veteran
So thats where Chewbacca has been hiding since the end of Star Wars.. on that guys upper lip.

The pitch is good !!

chewbacca-pitching.jpg

And chewie makes it to second base !!

2005_10_chewbacca.jpg

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
How come Chewy is a lefty when he is throwing and a righty when he is groping?

Verite

Veteran
For the same reason the chew-man can be in Cloud city and Fenway park at the same time. Flux capacitation.

Latest posts

Latest posts