What's new

Menage a Trois & Orange Diesel

• Thread starter herbal essences
  • Start date

clowntown

Veteran
Hey, I'm right behind you with 2 confirmed Menage a' Trois females, and 2 recently germinated Orange Diesel's. :woohoo:

Man...don't know how I overlooked this one...Got here just time for harvest. Great job with your ladies Herbal...the bushy one looks Sweet!

JC

Last edited:

The St.

nice work man, i really wanted to get some of the o.d. beans on the bay, but funds were low... those are looking killer tho man! are those verite's beans? lookin forward to some more pics! :joint:

Peace!

H

herbal essences

Thats the Orange Diesel, Menage a trois didn't make it to flowering

Dödsknark

Very very nice!

Since I can't PM yet I'll do it here. Sorry bout that.

Coco... Seems awesome. Thinking about doing it for my grow. Obviously grows faster and yields more.

How hard is it? Is it easy to screw things up? I see you lost some on the way... Sorry for OT and good luck in the future!

Dödsknark

Very very nice!

Coco... Seems awesome. Thinking about doing it for my grow. Obviously grows faster and yields more.

What is your impression? Is it easy to screw things up? I see you lost some on the way... Sorry for OT and good luck in the future!

Beeka

Orange Diesel has got ears pricked up and taste buds watery. The smells filling up the senses and got us reading.

H

herbal essences

Very very nice!

What is your impression? Is it easy to screw things up? I see you lost some on the way... Sorry for OT and good luck in the future!

As long as you have a EC meter and a PH pen, and know how to use them.. you're all set.. if you have any specific questions feel free to ask..

did this plant tolerate high EC or was it rather fragile? I got ten beans and am about to pop them and am so freakin excited ahahha

B

bakekingRB

:tree:Great Pics brotha!! In what week of vegging did you squeeze main stem?