Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another angle on the angel

:joint:

"Grow and be free..." Growdoc :joint:

peace and bloom that draws light from shadow...
dLeaf

"...death, fires and burglary make all men equals" Dickens

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
More AngelDust...

More AngelDust...

Love my organics...

i am getting some great feedback from med users these days, plus AngelDust has been featured in the last issue of Soft Secrets UK.... thanks everyone!!!

Growdoc

G

fantastic grow DOC. lol sure ur ill friends will appreciate that smoke. looks great with soo many thc glands.do you plant only from seeds or do you have some plants from clones.

peace pes :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Angel Dust seedlings 14-21days approx. :D

'someplace-else crew',,, testing genetics :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bumberclot,,, the scratch-plate just went out :wink:

this lot will set the tone... lol
photos courtesy of the someplace else crew.

peace dL :joint:

Last edited:
G

hello growdoc :joint:
hey buddy i just wanted to drop by and put up a couple shots of some dried AD for ya....first off though this thread has some outstanding AD shots, iv'e been looking in docleafs threads at the bubble dust and AD did not relize this thread was here, if i did i must have forgottan about....

the AD's i grew were very nice one yielded more then the other, the one that went full term yielded around two ounces of very sticky bud...this one has some oder to her aswell.....

i found the stone a really good daytime stone, you do get nice and ripped but it still leaves room for thinking and for functioning in the world.....hahaha dont get me wrong i like the put of the floor stuff too but i do like a nice day time weed in my stash box.....i would love to grow this one again some time in the future.........

i would like to thank docleaf for all his kindness and his generousaty(sp) and would also like to thank growdoc for his countinus effort to bring us the top of the line gentic's......
respect much to you both :joint: :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice photos and smoke report jaws... those buds look nice and mature :yes:
"Grow n be free..."
peace dLeaf :joint:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Jaws, thanks for the nice words enjoy the good smoke... i am very very busy these days trying to make some new nice strains...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BUDS BUDS BUDS... thats what we do this for!!!

2 thumbs up for the someplace else CREW!!

Growdoc

G

great thread growdoc....The AD strain looks awesome. All your grows are top notch!

Much respect to you and your family..I hope everyone is doing well.

Z10N

Hey 'Doc how are you? I would like to repost my little Angledust grow report, so people can see what it is all about..

Z10N said:
Thanks growdoc! I love your AngleDust and BubbleDust. They are so fun to grow! Very strong genetics...They grow very fast, it's almost scarey lol.

The first time I grew AngelDust was indoors, in soil under 800w hps.

Grew as a big bush, with a big top cola. It had very thin stalks, which became a problem in late flowering when the buds were packing majore weight! The thing I remember the most about this lovely strain is the potent smell! That strong smell of lime/fuel/sour candy.. The high is also very nice,
gives you creative thoughts with speeding effects, alters all the senses.. which makes munchin' and listening to good music a very enjoyable experience lol. It's great for those who want to smoke all day and be active , and IMO would make a wonderful medical strain!

12624AngelDust1.jpg

My 2'd run of AD was outdoors. It turned out excelent! This time more indica dom'.. Grows strong and as a single cola, with many large buds. The buds grow almost even in size from buttom to top - big and dense!
has a very nice vigor:

12624AngelDust.jpg

12624adcu3.jpg

126243063angelclose.jpg

126243063Angeldust2.jpg

it turned out purple.. because in the last weeks of bloom the temps dropped a lot at night. It was very potent..
had a a real trippy body high. makes you see funny.. everything seems more "flat" in a way, and colors are altered. when smoked a lot you just feel not here... I wonder if that's the reason they called it Angel Dust?:chin:

I thank you again GrowDoc! :) some quality stuff bro.

~Z10N~

the AD sativa pheno had a really potent smell of petrol-lime, the indica pheno was more sweet-candy like but still had that AngelDust lemon aroma, i loved the taste :yummy: :yummy:

also , I gave some AD buds to my good friend who suffers from multiple sclerosis to test, he says first it helped his mood a lot.. gave him really positive-creative vibes, and relaxed the pain in his legs.

I may grow some AD this year again! hell why not? :chin:
i would like to try your other strains as well!!

keep it up doc, and stay safe !!

(BubbleDust flowering)

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
thank you so much for the photos and info, much love...I have new things in the makeing...maybe they make it out soon..

GrowDoc

Latest posts

Latest posts